ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Elizabeth Warren caught staging "random" lemonade stand purchase
Hammock Parties 09:39 AM 08-09-2019
So transparent. :-)

Just happened to come across ⁦@ewarren⁩ buying lemonade from some girls in Harlan. It was $7 — she gave them $10.

This is Iowa! pic.twitter.com/jdMFDSuAiv

— Kim Norvell (@KimNorvellDMR) August 8, 2019



[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:25 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol the left wings that applaud staged shit like this
If a Republican blowhard trades his suit for some flannel and jeans just long enough to visit a farm to hold a shotgun with cameras present, right-wingers gobble it up.
[Reply]
Bump 01:28 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If a Republican blowhard trades his suit for some flannel and jeans just long enough to visit a farm to hold a shotgun with cameras present, right-wingers gobble it up.
So what you are saying is that staging good photo ops is an honorable thing that should be respected? Because that's what it seems like with you fools.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 01:28 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It wasn't a firewater stand.
:-)That lemonade was as hard as Jeffrey Epstein.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:29 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
First, I hope Warren doesn't win the nomination, and in fact doesn't win re-election to the Senate (fat chance). I despise her (and Bernie) as candidates, and won't vote for the D candidate if either of them is the winner. Since I can't vote for our ignorant buffoon of a President either, I'll abstain from voting for POTUS for the first time in my adult life.

That said, it seems highly possible that her campaign bus or whatever -- which often WILL include reporters -- came across a lemonade stand and she bought lemonade. To me, "staging" this would literally mean getting some girls to sell lemonade and then going there and pretending it was an out of the blue thing.

So, yeah, maybe, but more likely Clay is bizarrely overreacting to nothing at all.
When’s the last time you were cruising around Iowa and stopped at a random lemonade stand?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:32 PM 08-09-2019
$7??? For 1 cup? I'm opening a chain of corner lemonade stands.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:40 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
$7??? For 1 cup? I'm opening a chain of corner lemonade stands.
Better not get too busy because if you have a successful stand it wont be long before some douchebag with a bug up their ass calls it in and the police come out to shut it down.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:45 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Better not get too busy because if you have a successful stand it wont be long before some douchebag with a bug up their ass calls it in and the police come out to shut it down.
At $7 a cup, I'll have enuff cheddar to buyoff the popo. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:57 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
When’s the last time you were cruising around Iowa and stopped at a random lemonade stand?
Never.

But it's hardly impossible, right? I mean, of all the things to criticize her for, you're going to go with Lemonadegate? :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 02:00 PM 08-09-2019
Reminds me of when John (who served in Vietnam) Kerry went into the outdoor store and said “hey where can I get me a hunting license?”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2004/...ew-stuttaford/
[Reply]
srvy 02:08 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD:
:-)That lemonade was as hard as Jeffrey Epstein.
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 02:27 PM 08-09-2019
The woman lied about her heritage for personal gain. But she is above lying and staging a long lost part of Americana for political points. She is a known liar nobody but a democrap drone would believe this.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:39 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
The woman lied about her heritage for personal gain. But she is above lying and staging a long lost part of Americana for political points. She is a known liar nobody but a democrap drone would believe this.

I don't view her as above lying at all. I have a very dim view of her in general.

But it will take a bit more than what I've seen to get excited about this.

Generally speaking, everyone takes EVERY little thing that their political opponents do and blow it MASSIVELY out of proportion. It's all a bit silly.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:41 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
So what you are saying is that staging good photo ops is an honorable thing that should be respected? Because that's what it seems like with you fools.
No, I'm saying there isn't a politician alive who hasn't participated in staged photo op, and Warren's is no different.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:43 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So transparent. :-)



THIS is where you are now, Clay? Jesus.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:43 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
The woman lied about her heritage for personal gain. But she is above lying and staging a long lost part of Americana for political points. She is a known liar nobody but a democrap drone would believe this.
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I don't view her as above lying at all. I have a very dim view of her in general.

But it will take a bit more than what I've seen to get excited about this.

Generally speaking, everyone takes EVERY little thing that their political opponents do and blow it MASSIVELY out of proportion. It's all a bit silly.
I think it's obvious by now that I'm not a democrat drone, and I'm with Amnorix on this. As of now, we have nothing to show this as anything but an innocent lemonade purchase on the part of Warren. What we do have is a post which makes the reporter look like she's completely in Warren's camp.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up