ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Movie: The Hunt (Hunting & killing Deplorables)
Pogue 12:56 PM 08-08-2019
https://youtu.be/1lqCjai8LDo

Canít embed but this is supposed to be entertaining?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:54 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Remember that time you made up a complex and convoluted backstory for me that was an inaccurate delusion based on your own prejudice?

Do you ever accuse people of anything you don't regularly do? Ever?
I'm not calling him a Nazi, but Joseph Goebbels smiles up at him seeing as how he took his advice to heart.

[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:09 PM 08-12-2019
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...cid=spartanntp

Originally Posted by :
Playing on political divides in the Trump era, "The Hunt" follows 12 conservatives who discover they have been kidnapped and brought to The Manor, a hunting ground where liberal billionaires pay top dollar to hunt them for sport. Hilary Swank plays the founder of The Manor, while Betty Gilpin plays the leader of the hunted as they fight back against their would-be killers. Craig Zobel directs, and Emma Roberts, Justin Hartley and Ike Barinholtz also star.

A trailer for the film, which shows a gunfight in an open field and Gilpin's character killing two of the Manor's patrons with a shotgun, was released on July 30. An ad that was set to air on ESPN over the weekend was pulled after an attack on a Walmart in El Paso that killed 22 people.
So, what's to complain about? Seems like the movie has rich libs as the bad guys and the Trumpers as the victims/heros.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:08 PM 08-12-2019
Remember that time you made up a complex and convoluted backstory for me that was an inaccurate delusion based on your own prejudice?

Do you ever accuse people of anything you don't regularly do? Ever?
No, but I remember when you threw a month long temper tantrum while lying about what I wrote.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:14 PM 08-12-2019
So, it was a reverse of Surviving The Game.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:41 PM 08-12-2019
Trailer looked more like Hunger Games to me. Afterall, the left seeks a similar totalitarian society.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:43 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
No, but I remember when you threw a month long temper tantrum while lying about what I wrote.
That is how a dishonest sociopath who regularly lies and projects his awful sociopathic behavior on others WOULD view it.

You attempt to associate people with your own fictional constructs ALL THE TIME. Which you then, obviously, accuse others of doing. Every post of yours is just a subverted confession. NOBODY else on the entire forum does that.

You ARE the guy who shits in the swimming pool and denies it as the turd floats past you.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:46 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
No, but I remember when you threw a month long temper tantrum while lying about the truth.
^KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!^
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:53 PM 08-12-2019
That is how a dishonest sociopath who regularly lies and projects his awful sociopathic behavior on others WOULD view it.

You attempt to associate people with your own fictional constructs ALL THE TIME. Which you then, obviously, accuse others of doing. Every post of yours is just a subverted confession. NOBODY else on the entire forum does that.

You ARE the guy who shits in the swimming pool and denies it as the turd floats past you.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:14 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!^
^ Is more triggered by the definitionally accurate term "concentration camps" than the inhumane treatment of children.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:25 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
^ Is more triggered by the definitionally accurate term "concentration camps" than the inhumane treatment of children.
says he who cares more about illegal immigrants and hates poor brown, black and white communities in the US...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:53 PM 08-12-2019
They're probably doing better than the children who sewed your Nikes together, douche.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:09 PM 08-12-2019
Yes, the Jews invaded Germany knowing they were going to be placed into concentration camps. Take your bullshit somewhere else Direck.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:17 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-) That would be an excellent movie.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:25 PM 08-12-2019
Seems like they could have simply made it an elite verse poor thing. Injecting politics into the movie seems pretty pointless.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:27 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Seems like they could have simply made it an elite verse poor thing. Injecting politics into the movie seems pretty pointless.
Yeah, in this climate, it doesn't seem like a good mass appeal move.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up