ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Movie: The Hunt (Hunting & killing Deplorables)
Pogue 12:56 PM 08-08-2019
https://youtu.be/1lqCjai8LDo

Canít embed but this is supposed to be entertaining?
[Reply]
Sideburn 10:14 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
One, two. . . . TWO people who saw Wrecked!!

via GIPHY

:-). So true.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:24 PM 08-08-2019
Unless the movie is radically different from the trailer, it seems like the normal people are the good guys, the elites are the bad guys, and as the movie plays out, the good guys beat the bad guys.

I don't get all the rage. :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 04:05 AM 08-09-2019
ďItís just art, manĒ

[Reply]
notorious 06:07 AM 08-09-2019
Doesn’t look like lib elites vs. deplorables at all.

People need to get a grip.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:15 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Unless the movie is radically different from the trailer, it seems like the normal people are the good guys, the elites are the bad guys, and as the movie plays out, the good guys beat the bad guys.

Snowflakes don't just exist on the left.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:30 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Snowflakes don't just exist on the left.
Nobody cared about this minor theatrical release.
Before the shootings, passingly few people were even aware it was coming out.
The distributors decided pretty quick this isn't an optimum time to advertise.
Publicizing the removal of advertising is the most publicity the product has gotten to date.
I was only aware of it because it was strung together with a bunch of 'new release trailers' in my youtube suggestions. Mildly interested as a typical genre flick and figured I'd catch it sometime at home when convenient a year or so from now, maybe, or maybe not, shrug.

There is a temperamental difference between being constantly vigilant for something to complain about, and being told something exists and responding that it looks stupid.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:45 AM 08-09-2019
As I pointed out, this movie has already been made. The primary criticism should be the unoriginal idea. "The most dangerous game of all! MAN!!!"

Yawn.

Pure manufactured outrage.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:50 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Doesnít look like lib elites vs. deplorables at all.

People need to get a grip.
Yeah, I'll own that. I've been pretty salty towards the left and anything that resembles it lately. I've got to remember to pump the brakes.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:52 AM 08-09-2019
I don't see the outrage.
[Reply]
notorious 09:54 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, I'll own that. I've been pretty salty towards the left and anything that resembles it lately. I've got to remember to pump the brakes.
:-)

Saul' Good Man.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:56 AM 08-09-2019
I will add though that this is the difference in general between libs and non libs. No matter who is being made out to be the bad guy of it was a movie about Rednecks killing liberals,No matter what Detox says libshits would lose their damn minds over it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 10:01 AM 08-09-2019
But the trailer clearly shows the hunted as the good guys...why are we supposed to be pissed? It's a remake anyway. Actually, I remember reading a short story in high school that had this theme.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:08 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I've read a little bit about the movie and some stuff is left out of the trailers.

From what I understand the characters being hunted are referred to as "deplorables" and a justification for hunting them is because they hold right winged positions such as being pro-life, pro 2nd amendment, and supporting a president like Donald Trump. The movie was originally billed as "Red state vs Blue state". It glorifies progressives and conservatives killing each other.
[Reply]
BanHam 04:42 PM 08-09-2019
Orange Man thinks this movie is a bad idea:

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:49 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I will add though that this is the difference in general between libs and non libs. No matter who is being made out to be the bad guy of it was a movie about Rednecks killing liberals,No matter what Detox says libshits would lose their damn minds over it.
Meanwhile, in reality, conservatives are actually losing their minds over this.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up