ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Movie: The Hunt (Hunting & killing Deplorables)
Pogue 12:56 PM 08-08-2019
https://youtu.be/1lqCjai8LDo

Can’t embed but this is supposed to be entertaining?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:01 PM 08-08-2019
I bet the left is all for gun ownership after they see this piece of shit movie.

[Reply]
listopencil 01:06 PM 08-08-2019
I watched the trailer. This movie looks to be stupid as fuck.
[Reply]
BanHam 01:06 PM 08-08-2019
Can't imagine why they want to take guns away so badly.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:09 PM 08-08-2019
It's obviously a garbage movie, but it's just that. A movie. Does the rape scene in "Deliverance" offend you?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:10 PM 08-08-2019
Don't watch this trailer... it will straight piss you off.

[Reply]
digger 01:11 PM 08-08-2019
First they will come for your ideas, next they will come for your guns, then the will come for you...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM 08-08-2019
Let’s see someone make a movie about “MAGA types” who kidnap a bunch of blacks, jews and mexicans, then take them to an abandoned warehouse and torture them to death

I’m sure that wouldn’t be considered demented and disgusting to half the nation, because hey man “it’s just satire!”
[Reply]
Bwana 04:43 PM 08-08-2019
And Trump is the one inciting violence?
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:55 PM 08-08-2019
I guess I don't really understand the outrage. The "elites" that are doing the hunting are clearly portrayed as the villains.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:55 PM 08-08-2019
They finally came up with an original idea.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:57 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Let’s see someone make a movie about “MAGA types” who kidnap a bunch of blacks, jews and mexicans, then take them to an abandoned warehouse and torture them to death
Got any ideas for the title of this picture?
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:09 PM 08-08-2019
Man, it's snowing in this thread.

First, you have a tired ass plot that's been done many times before.

Second, the heroine in this movie is clearly the hunted, and the villains are the elites. Which means, undoubtedly your alleged "deplorables" (which we're just suppose to assume they're Trumpers because SOME of them are white country folk. Ahem, isn't that racism?) will end up killing the elites.

Yet i'm suppose to believe you're being victimized here? When clearly the elites (which you want us to assume are democrats) are portrayed as the wrong-doers?

Really?

via GIPHY

Damn, ya'll a sensitive bunch.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:22 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Man, it's snowing in this thread.

First, you have a tired ass plot that's been done many times before.

Second, the heroine in this movie is clearly the hunted, and the villains are the elites. Which means, undoubtedly your alleged "deplorables" (which we're just suppose to assume they're Trumpers because SOME of them are white country folk. Ahem, isn't that racism?) will end up killing the elites.

Yet i'm suppose to believe you're being victimized here? When clearly the elites (which you want us to assume are democrats) are portrayed as the wrong-doers?

Really?

Damn, ya'll a sensitive bunch.
...and that concludes Detox's commentary on how you should feel...we'll return after these messages....
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:25 PM 08-08-2019
More garbage from HOLLYWOOD
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up