« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:30 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Psycho Bitch's life quandary:

Vote democrat: NO! THEY LET IN ALL THE BROWN PEOPLEZ!
Vote republican: NO! THEY LET IN SOME BROWN PEOPLEZ!
Take a stand: NO! I HATE THE GUNZ!

Solution: Continue to be a trolling **** on the internet

There is no quandary. Both parties are exactly the same on immigration. Zero differences. They legally immigrate 1M/yr and deport about the same % of crossers. Both want to provide healthcare to illegals, and both oppose white nationalism (but not other nationalisms)

Two sides, same coin. Voting is for losers like you.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:34 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
You don't think that extreme hatred and racism is part of a mental illness?
Neither hatred nor racism is a mental illness.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:41 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
1. People forget that we are a nation of over 325 MILLION people.
2. The definition of "mass shooting" has be reduced down to 4 or more victims per incident.
3. there were 323 incidents in 2018 according to Wikipedia.

1 in a million are the rough odds that someone is crazy enough to go do something like this. Given the decay of society (see Iowanian's post) I'm surprised that there aren't more.
Taking away 1 million people's rights for each crazy mf'er to try to catch/prevent these incidents just doesn't seem the best method to try and find these few individuals.
In 2013, the Federal definition of "mass killing" was dropped from 4 or more victims to 3 or more victims,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ng-in-america/

which has naturally made the incident count seem higher.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:44 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
There is no quandary. Both parties are exactly the same on immigration. Zero differences. They legally immigrate 1M/yr and deport about the same % of crossers. Both want to provide healthcare to illegals, and both oppose white nationalism (but not other nationalisms)

Two sides, same coin. Voting is for losers like you.
Beats jerking off to Ann Coulter's picture while dreaming of being a man.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:54 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Beats jerking off to Ann Coulter's picture while dreaming of being a man.
I am rooting for the Left to come take your guns. I donít care about guns so you will be on your own voting to keep them. Maybe you can find some Latinos to replace my vote? (Points finger in your face. Roars in laughter)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:05 PM 08-08-2019
I am rooting for the Left to come take your guns. I don’t care about guns so you will be on your own voting to keep them. Maybe you can find some Latinos to replace my vote? (Points finger in your face. Roars in laughter)
Every day your state, town, and neighborhood is becoming more diverse. Families that are brown, black, yellow, and red are coming closer and closer to you, will be in school with your kids, and there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about it.

(Points finger in your face. Roars in laughter)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:06 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Every day your state, town, and neighborhood is becoming more diverse. Families that are brown, black, yellow, and red are coming closer and closer to you, will be in school with your kids, and there isn't a single ****ing thing you can do about it.

(Points finger in your face. Roars in laughter)

Exactly.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:09 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by :
Woman Killed In Downtown Pittsburgh Stabbing, Another Woman Possibly Wearing Hijab Also Stabbed

Two women were stabbed, one fatally, right in front of a police officer late Thursday morning in the middle of downtown Pittsburgh....
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...urgh-stabbing/

Originally Posted by :
Man Stabs Wife to Death in Front of Horrified Patrons at NYC Salon, Police Say

A man was taken into police custody after police say he fatally stabbed his wife multiple times in the back at a nail salon where she worked, shocking witnesses outside the business in Queens who filmed part of the horrific attack on their phones.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...526872911.html
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:12 PM 08-08-2019
Exactly.
Have you considered starting a commune? You could control exactly who is and isn't within your borders. If you check eBay... entire cities (now deserted) are up for sale.

I'm only half joking here. Like, surely you know enough like minded people and would like the thought of being able to get away from the inevitable... even if only for a little bit longer. You could sell plots of land or even the existing homes to like minded people who would fix it up and you all could live together in a beautiful utopia.

Now... I know you are gonna say that you should just be able to live in your Utopia without having to do all this but we both know that just isn't how things are going to work out. So with that in mind, by doing this, you would be staving off the inevitable for perhaps several more generations.

What say you?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:21 PM 08-08-2019
Have you considered starting a commune? You could control exactly who is and isn't within your borders. If you check eBay... entire cities (now deserted) are up for sale.

I'm only half joking here. Like, surely you know enough like minded people and would like the thought of being able to get away from the inevitable... even if only for a little bit longer. You could sell plots of land or even the existing homes to like minded people who would fix it up and you all could live together in a beautiful utopia.

Now... I know you are gonna say that you should just be able to live in your Utopia without having to do all this but we both know that just isn't how things are going to work out. So with that in mind, by doing this, you would be staving off the inevitable for perhaps several more generations.

What say you?

The GOP has 1 more year of viability, then itís perma-California forever after. And thatís a good thing. The GOP conserved nothing and needs to die as a result.

Iíll enjoy watching the gun humpers and pro lifers freak out. Iíll say ďmaybe you should all form a little communeĒ.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:27 PM 08-08-2019
The GOP has 1 more year of viability, then it’s perma-California forever after. And that’s a good thing. The GOP conserved nothing and needs to die as a result.

I’ll enjoy watching the gun humpers and pro lifers freak out. I’ll say “maybe you should all form a little commune”.
PB... you are in the vast minority though. I'm not telling you to go away, go back to your ancestral home, or anything of the like. I'm literally asking your thoughts on how you might bunker down in order to preserve what you see as the way life should be in the US.

Again... if you believe that it is all going to be California in one year. What are you doing/going to do (other than laugh), if anything, in preparation for this upcoming catastrophe?

I have a plan and enacted that plan by moving out to BFE. You?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:38 PM 08-08-2019
PB... you are in the vast minority though. I'm not telling you to go away, go back to your ancestral home, or anything of the like. I'm literally asking your thoughts on how you might bunker down in order to preserve what you see as the way life should be in the US.

Again... if you believe that it is all going to be California in one year. What are you doing/going to do (other than laugh), if anything, in preparation for this upcoming catastrophe?

I have a plan and enacted that plan by moving out to BFE. You?

Iím saying Dem Party dominance isnít gojng to be all bad for me. I donít care about guns, abortion, entitlements. I want the military budget reduced. All the Repubes here have way more to lose by minority voting patterns than I.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:44 PM 08-08-2019
I’m saying Dem Party dominance isn’t gojng to be all bad for me. I don’t care about guns, abortion, entitlements. I want the military budget reduced. All the Repubes here have way more to lose by minority voting patterns than I.
Good luck with your wall, deportation, and no immigration policies... I guess.

/cutting your nose off to spite your face
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:05 PM 08-08-2019
Good luck with your wall, deportation, and no immigration policies... I guess.
There will never be a wall, any deportations, or immigration policies.

Originally Posted by :
/cutting your nose off to spite your face
Actually Iíll be cutting off your nose. In spite.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:07 PM 08-08-2019
Actually Iíll be cutting off your nose. In spite.
Why? What did I do to you?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up