Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:17 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yep.
Dude... that makes no sense at all.

Your ideal solution then would be to stop ALL immigration completely and close all borders. Hang a sign at ports of entry saying "closed until 2032"?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:18 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

Your ideal solution then would be to stop ALL immigration completely and close all borders. Hang a sign at ports of entry saying "closed until 2032"?
GOP keeps letting them in

And they keep voting Democrat.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:19 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

That’s 1 part. Other 2 are:

~deport 11m illegals
~build wall
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:19 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
The right won’t claim he was mentally ill bc he didn’t use an AR.

That narrative is only used to protect their guns.
Don't buy that. Pretty reasonable to assume this has to be mental illness or drug induced.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:21 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Are you 12? Seriously...

We have a Second Amendment so we can defend ourselves against government tyranny. Good luck defending that with a knife. That's why it shall not be infringed... What do you think will happen if they come after AR-15's?

On most of the major networks today, they are discussing a study that says we need to change our diets to plant based to save the planet. We are headed to ultimate government control and guns are the only thing that will stop it. That's why they are so urgent to take them...
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/meat-...0583e482b0192?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:22 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
We tried that with Reagan in office and he got bamboozled by the Democrats.
What did you do when you were a kid first learning to ride a two wheeled bike and fell?

Did you throw up your hands in disgust and say... "well, I tried" and walked away or did you know this was something you were gonna have to figure out eventually and get back on and try again?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:23 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

These retard Repube voters would rather surrender their countries to Mexicans and Nigerians and Pakis than ever be called “racist”. The hilarious part? They’ll end up being called racist anyway. Gawd they’re stupid people.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:23 AM 08-08-2019
That’s 1 part. Other 2 are:

~deport 11m illegals
~build wall
You are in for a lifetime of disappointment.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:24 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ve been blaming hatred and racism. Seems like I’m right.
Of course you are. *patting you on your morally righteous little head*
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:25 AM 08-08-2019
These retard Repube voters would rather surrender their countries to Mexicans and Nigerians and Pakis than ever be called “racist”. The hilarious part? They’ll end up being called racist anyway. Gawd they’re stupid people.
It's a lose/lose situation.
[Reply]
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-08-2019
Hate to say it but you seem like a racist.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:31 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Originally Posted by me:

Why not do both at the same time? Because, by and large, the Left isn't actually interested in the well-being of these people as much as they see them as a way to tilt the political scales and morally demonize the "Right". Because, by and large, the Right flatly states they aren't interested in the well-being of these people and allowing them in would tilt the scales out of their favor.
Damn... I didn't have to wait long for that to bear out, eh?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I know it’s a rhetorical question but commerce likes cheap labor.
Yes, but not exactly. What commerce fails to admit or understand is that we here in America have our own low wage earners, and they are legion. What commerce REALLY wants is cheap-ER labor than what they think we as a nation can provide. I agree with you mostly, though.
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:45 AM 08-08-2019
Obviously a “Product Placement “ opportunity failure by the NRA.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:06 AM 08-08-2019
Psycho Bitch's life quandary:

Vote democrat: NO! THEY LET IN ALL THE BROWN PEOPLEZ!
Vote republican: NO! THEY LET IN SOME BROWN PEOPLEZ!
Take a stand: NO! I HATE THE GUNZ!

Solution: Continue to be a trolling cunt on the internet

[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up