[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:09 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Here: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276368
Thank you... off to do some reading.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:10 AM 08-08-2019
As good a theory as any. But itís irrelevant to why Pubes want them in our country when they are gun grabbers. Pick one: gun rights or Hispanic immigration.

Cannot have both.
We want them here as long as they come legally as it helps America grow and its a lot safer here. Most their lives they have lived in fear of the cartels. So they have a right to be pro gun control however we dont have the same issues as Mexico with cartels running drugs and human smuggling.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:14 AM 08-08-2019
Iíll just keep smacking your fat face with data and facts. Nothing enrages you more.
Don't forget to blame the Jews for.... something. Wouldn't want you to miss any of your usual dumbfuck talking points.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:16 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Don't forget to blame the Jews for.... something. Wouldn't want you to miss any of your usual dumb**** talking points.
Lol, dude i love you
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:17 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Congrats, you've described people that suffer from mental illness.
People need to differentiate their terminology.
This isn't mental illness in the nature of psychosis where individuals aren't criminally culpable because they are unable to appreciate the gravity or nature of their conduct.
And it isn't mental illness in the nature of delusion, where individual appreciate the nature of their conduct, but are driven by misperception and misinterpretation of reality.
This is mental illness in the nature of deficient governance mechanisms, outsized rage and lack of impulse control, coupled with monomania obsessing on overemphasized cause and effect observations.

Also, the specific form of 'mental illness' or deficit can be as unique as each individual instance. Some might have mild rage exacerbated by mood elevators. Some might have mild delusion exacerbated by lack of medication. Each case is unique. And we need trusted professionals to gain an understanding of it without romanticizing, publicizing or justifying it in the process.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:18 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
People need to differentiate their terminology.
This isn't mental illness in the nature of psychosis where individuals aren't criminally culpable because they are unable to appreciate the gravity or nature of their conduct.
And it isn't mental illness in the nature of delusion, where individual appreciate the nature of their conduct, but are driven by misperception and misinterpretation of reality.
This is mental illness in the nature of deficient governance mechanisms, outsized rage and lack of impulse control, coupled with monomania obsessing on overemphasized cause and effect observations.

Also, the specific form of 'mental illness' or deficit can be as unique as each individual instance. Some might have mild rage exacerbated by mood elevators. Some might have mild delusion exacerbated by lack of medication. Each case is unique. And we need trusted professionals to gain an understanding of it without romanticizing, publicizing or justifying it in the process.
Omg dude you nailed it.

Run for office i would vote for ya
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
We want them here as long as they come legally as it helps America grow and its a lot safer here.

F**** off.

Originally Posted by :
Most their lives they have lived in fear of the cartels. So they have a right to be pro gun control however we dont have the same issues as Mexico with cartels running drugs and human smuggling.
I donít care about their problems or their fears or what they need from white man. And I certainly donít want them bringing those problems and fears to my neighborhood.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:21 AM 08-08-2019
F**** off.

I donít care about their problems or their fears or what they need from white man. And I certainly donít want them bringing those problems and fears to my neighborhood.
Now that'a not what America stands for
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:22 AM 08-08-2019
Fuck off.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:29 AM 08-08-2019
Here: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276368
F**** off.

Back... read your link. I'm not sure it is applicable to this conversation at all.

Wholly disagree with this sentiment. That shit in bold is heartless tho.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:29 AM 08-08-2019
We want them here as long as they come legally as it helps America grow and its a lot safer here. Most their lives they have lived in fear of the cartels. So they have a right to be pro gun control however we dont have the same issues as Mexico with cartels running drugs and human smuggling.
Letís decriminalize illegal immigration and put them on welfare...

Because C̶a̶r̶t̶e̶l̶ they are future democrats.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:31 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Letís decriminalize illegal immigration and put them on welfare...

Because C̶a̶r̶t̶e̶l̶ they are future democrats.
I never said that and you are mistaken me for a liberal and i am not.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:37 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
In other words this doesn't fit your political narrative....
What are you talking about? A gun of any type is a far more effective tool for killing than a knife, is it not? Political narratives have nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:37 AM 08-08-2019
I never said that and you are mistaken me for a liberal and i am not.
Problem is nobody (I agree with PB here) in the GOP gives a rat fuck about the border being overrun and overwhelmed. That needs to be stopped first before considering merit based legal immigration, which is a system I would be for.

But we got to stop illegal immigration, otherwise itís a pointless discussion.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:43 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Problem is nobody (I agree with PB here) in the GOP gives a rat **** about the border being overrun and overwhelmed. That needs to be stopped first before considering merit based legal immigration, which is a system I would be for.

But we got to stop illegal immigration, otherwise itís a pointless discussion.
I agree,

But I'm also for legal immigration. If you are here illegally you need to be deported and banned for 5 years .
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up