Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
Frazod 08:39 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I could come up with more but all I know about you is that you're fat. You are pretty stupid though, and to be fair I also point that out plenty.
Have you fired off an SOS to request some insult rebuttals from your thought masters? Even the assholes who think for you must be sick of your shit by now.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:42 AM 08-08-2019
I could come up with more but all I know about you is that you're fat. You are pretty stupid though, and to be fair I also point that out plenty.

Wow, so if somebody dies in a mass killing it doesn't matter if that number is 50 or 5. Holy **** you guys are stupid.
This is exactly your problem. You obviously deem a certain number to be acceptable and it's due to your fucked up politics.

Let me ask you, dumb fuck, does the 5 not matter as long as you or a loved one isn't 1 of the 5???

You're a fucking liberal dumb ass that will obviously defend the indefensible. You don't care about the number of people unless it can be used to blast the people you disagree with politically. Sad.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:43 AM 08-08-2019

Wow, so if somebody dies in a mass killing it doesn't matter if that number is 50 or 5. Holy **** you guys are stupid.
Are you 12? Seriously...

We have a Second Amendment so we can defend ourselves against government tyranny. Good luck defending that with a knife. That's why it shall not be infringed... What do you think will happen if they come after AR-15's?

On most of the major networks today, they are discussing a study that says we need to change our diets to plant based to save the planet. We are headed to ultimate government control and guns are the only thing that will stop it. That's why they are so urgent to take them...
[Reply]
Reroka 08:54 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Are you 12? Seriously...

We have a Second Amendment so we can defend ourselves against government tyranny. Good luck defending that with a knife. That's why it shall not be infringed... What do you think will happen if they come after AR-15's?

On most of the major networks today, they are discussing a study that says we need to change our diets to plant based to save the planet. We are headed to ultimate government control and guns are the only thing that will stop it. That's why they are so urgent to take them...
Could not agree more.

They way you take control of a country and its people is to disarm the public so they cant fight back
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:55 AM 08-08-2019
This is the kind of response that outs you as an anti intellectual idiot.
Deeply ironic from a guy who proudly trumpets his lack of intellect all the livelong day. A guy who openly disdains any level of thought that can't be expressed in the form of a Mr. Rogers conversation with a preschooler.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Are you 12? Seriously...

Intellectually, he's closer to 3. Actual age doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:59 AM 08-08-2019
All these idiot Repubes defending gun rights, and also Hispanic immigration despite Hispanics being the #1 gun control demo.

I can’t fix stupid.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:01 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
despite Hispanics being the #1 gun control demo.
Huh? I'm not understanding this. Could you elaborate, please? Links would be ideal.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:01 AM 08-08-2019
All these idiot Repubes defending gun rights, and also Hispanic immigration despite Hispanics being the #1 gun control demo.

I canít fix stupid.
Could it be they are gun control freaks due to all the cartel violence in Mexico?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:03 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
In 1973 23 people were killed by a knife in a gay bar in New Orleans.
China had a school knife attack that killed 25 and injured 115

In 1990, 87 people were killed in NYC by a can of lighter fluid
1986, Puerto Rico, 97 people are killed with camping fuel fire.

In 2016 in the United States, 374 people were killed by "rifles" which includes the bolt action hunting rifle. Same year, 1,604 were killed by knives, 472 by weapons such as hammers, 656 by fist.

/Libtards
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
I agree, Iíve been saying this the entire time itís not because of mental illness. Itís because people have hatred inside them and most are racist pieces of shit.
Congrats, you've described people that suffer from mental illness.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:05 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Huh? I'm not understanding this. Could you elaborate, please? Links would be ideal.
Here: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276368
[Reply]
Frazod 09:05 AM 08-08-2019

I canít fix stupid.
Great, Psycho Bitch is off his meds again. Who said anything about immigration? If you want to fix stupid, start with your own.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:06 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Could it be they are gun control freaks due to all the cartel violence in Mexico?
As good a theory as any. But itís irrelevant to why Pubes want them in our country when they are gun grabbers. Pick one: gun rights or Hispanic immigration.

Cannot have both.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:06 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Great, Psycho Bitch is off his meds again. Who said anything about immigration? If you want to fix stupid, start with your own.
Iíll just keep smacking your fat face with data and facts. Nothing enrages you more.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up