Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:14 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
So you're okay with being stabbed to death?
This is the kind of response that outs you as an anti intellectual idiot.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:17 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
:-)

Keep bleating, you fucking sheep.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:18 AM 08-08-2019
And this is the kind of response that shows you only give a fuck when it fits your political narrative. As if we didn't already know that.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:18 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Rationalizing the irrational. Liberalism at its finest.
What am I rationalizing? The arsenal of weapons and their modifications is a large part of what makes these mass shootings so deadly. You can disagree that anything should be done about it, but bringing up the much less deadly and far more rare knife killing spree is not at all equivalent.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:19 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
In 1973 23 people were killed by a knife in a gay bar in New Orleans.
China had a school knife attack that killed 25 and injured 115

In 1990, 87 people were killed in NYC by a can of lighter fluid
1986, Puerto Rico, 97 people are killed with camping fuel fire.

In 2016 in the United States, 374 people were killed by "rifles" which includes the bolt action hunting rifle. Same year, 1,604 were killed by knives, 472 by weapons such as hammers, 656 by fist.
That was me, by the way.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 AM 08-08-2019
What am I rationalizing? The arsenal of weapons and their modifications is a large part of what makes these mass shootings so deadly. You can disagree that anything should be done about it, but bringing up the much less deadly and far more rare knife killing spree is not at all equivalent.
You aren't rationalizing anything. You are attempting too in order to force this into your political narrative that simply is irrelevant. You are incapable of addressing the issue for what it is because, as stated multiple times now, it doesn't fit your politics.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:21 AM 08-08-2019

Keep bleating, you ****ing sheep.
Dude, a small child could outrun your fat ass. Your only hope of killing anybody with a knife is to use it as a projectile.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:21 AM 08-08-2019
Apparently in NJCockBag's world, something that happened 374 times in a year is far more frequent than something that happened 1,604 times in a year.

[Reply]
petegz28 08:23 AM 08-08-2019
Apparently in NJCockBag's world, something that happened 374 times in a year is far more frequent than something that happened 1,604 times in a year.

Liberals and math are like oil and water
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:23 AM 08-08-2019
You aren't rationalizing anything. You are attempting too in order to force this into your political narrative that simply is irrelevant. You are incapable of addressing the issue for what it is because, as stated multiple times now, it doesn't fit your politics.
You're projecting. The fact of the matter is that guns are far more lethal than knives in every scenario involving mass murder in a short period of time.
[Reply]
Reroka 08:23 AM 08-08-2019

only because the tool used fits the narrative of the left.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:25 AM 08-08-2019
Dude, a small child could outrun your fat ass. Your only hope of killing anybody with a knife is to use it as a projectile.
You want to know how I know when I've totally mindraped one of you idiot leftist cunts? All you can come up with is a fat joke.

I'm sure running is your thing, though. I'm sure your bitch ass would run from anything, including a small child.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:25 AM 08-08-2019
You're projecting. The fact of the matter is that guns are far more lethal than knives in every scenario involving mass murder in a short period of time.
No, Sir. I am observing. The fact of the matter is you have to keep making pathetic attempts at comparing one vs. the other to keep your politics involved in it.

Deaths are deaths, dickhead. Mass or not doesn't matter. I know Liberals such as yourself only care when it involves a scary looking firearm so you can blast your pathetic, political mantra at everyone when in reality we know you don't really give a flying fuck as evidenced in this thread.

Have a nice day.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:31 AM 08-08-2019
You want to know how I know when I've totally mindraped one of you idiot leftist ****s? All you can come up with is a fat joke.

I'm sure running is your thing, though. I'm sure your bitch ass would run from anything, including a small child.
I could come up with more but all I know about you is that you're fat. You are pretty stupid though, and to be fair I also point that out plenty.

No, Sir. I am observing. The fact of the matter is you have to keep making pathetic attempts at comparing one vs. the other to keep your politics involved in it.

Deaths are deaths, dickhead. Mass or not doesn't matter. I know Liberals such as yourself only care when it involves a scary looking firearm so you can blast your pathetic, political mantra at everyone when in reality we know you don't really give a flying **** as evidenced in this thread.

Have a nice day.
Wow, so if somebody dies in a mass killing it doesn't matter if that number is 50 or 5. Holy fuck you guys are stupid.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 08:34 AM 08-08-2019
I could come up with more but all I know about you is that you're fat. You are pretty stupid though, and to be fair I also point that out plenty.
Fat jokes as responses??? So... what middle school do you attend?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up