ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
stevieray 07:12 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
The right wonít claim he was mentally ill bc he didnít use AR.
.
listen to yourself.

You are one fucked up individual.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:14 AM 08-08-2019
Has the NKA made a statement yet?
[Reply]
In58men 07:15 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
listen to yourself.

You are one ****ed up individual.
Itís true, he used a knife so know the narrative changes.

Had he used an AR heíd be mentally ill and gun lovers will shout ďpsychopaths donít need gunsĒ

Itís a fucking never ending merry-go-round of stupidity from both fucking sides.
[Reply]
Reroka 07:15 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
The right wonít claim he was mentally ill bc he didnít use an AR.

That narrative is only used to protect their guns.
You have it the wrong way. 90% of media is liberal and wont report this to the masses because the attacker is not white and did not use an ar.


The point is, if a person wants to kill people they will use whatever tool they can
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
You have it the wrong way. 90% of media is liberal and wont report this to the masses because the attacker is not white and did not use an ar.


The point is, if a person wants to kill people they will use whatever tool they can
I agree, Iíve been saying this the entire time itís not because of mental illness. Itís because people have hatred inside them and most are racist pieces of shit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:19 AM 08-08-2019
Brown Lives Matter!!!
[Reply]
In58men 07:19 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
You have it the wrong way. 90% of media is liberal and wont report this to the masses because the attacker is not white and did not use an ar.


The point is, if a person wants to kill people they will use whatever tool they can
Why do we have to cover every mass killing?

And fuck dems, theyíre the biggest hypocrites in the world.

We shouldnít even talk about any shootings on the media.
[Reply]
Reroka 07:20 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
I agree, Iíve been saying this the entire time itís not because of mental illness. Itís because people have hatred inside them and most are racist pieces of shit.
Then you prove our point, this has nothing to do with guns, ars and aks. It has to do with people who just want to kill. How people kill and what they use is the tool and only certain killings are used to make political point because it fits one parties narrative.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:21 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’s true, he used a knife so know the narrative changes.

Had he used an AR he’d be mentally ill and gun lovers will shout “psychopaths don’t need guns”

It’s a ****ing never ending merry-go-round of stupidity from both ****ing sides.
I submit it is crazier and requires MORE mental instability and hate to stab a bunch of people. That's up close and personal. That guy has blood and guts on him when it starts let alone when it's over.

The weapon is just a choice an asshole chooses.


You assholes want to blame guns? These attacks aren't caused by guns. They're caused by a society that doesn't discourage single parent homes. They're caused by a society where people are taught that boys don't need a father. They're caused by a society that tells boys it's never ok to fight or stand up for yourself. They're caused by odd ball betas who are raised by a tv screen, playing GTA because there isn't a dad in their home teaching them right from wrong, teaching them how to resolve conflict and solve problems. They're being raised in a society that doesn't even know that there are 2 genders. Good grief....you wonder why these fringe, beta boys are screwed up?

I fear we'll see more attacks. They're not all going to be using guns...They're going to use trucks, knives, corn knives, poison, explosives and guns.....just like the rest of the world.
[Reply]
In58men 07:27 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Then you prove our point, this has nothing to do with guns, ars and aks. It has to do with people who just want to kill. How people kill and what they use is the tool and only certain killings are used to make political point because it fits one parties narrative.
Tell your president that, he thinks itís because mental illness and video games.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:29 AM 08-08-2019
Kamala is from there no? She could be the political culprit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:29 AM 08-08-2019
Murder is murder regardless of the weapon used, but it would be rather difficult to kill 20 people in 60 seconds with a knife. Some tools are more "effective" than others.
[Reply]
Reroka 07:35 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Tell your president that, he thinks itís because mental illness and video games.
I am not sure you are understanding. You need to tell the liberals this. They only report mass killings that fit liberal narrative to further their agenda.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:38 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Tell your president that, he thinks it’s because mental illness and video games.
Your???? Dude you need to step back a bit and stop talking. you are the epitome of liberal hypocrisy in this thread right now.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:39 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Murder is murder regardless of the weapon used, but it would be rather difficult to kill 20 people in 60 seconds with a knife. Some tools are more "effective" than others.
In other words this doesn't fit your political narrative....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up