Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:17 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Is that the same person as the 5 year old trump separated from his parents due to a legal request for asylum?
You mean the child that the animal parents/adults dragged here over a many-thousand mile trek, only to leave their kid abandoned because they're criminals and using the kid a shield failed? :-)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:02 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
As good a theory as any. But it’s irrelevant to why Pubes want them in our country when they are gun grabbers. Pick one: gun rights or Hispanic immigration.

Cannot have both.
I was going to go through and quote every post you had made on the subject but I feel like this will work all on it's own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1V3013

Originally Posted by :
Targeted in Walmart attack, Hispanics in El Paso flock to firearms classes

EL PASO, Texas (Reuters) - More El Paso residents than ever before crowded into a class over the weekend to become certified to carry a concealed gun in public in Texas after this month’s mass shooting at a Walmart store that killed 22 people.

Guadalupe Segovia, 35, was at the class with her two children. She said her military husband had long been pushing for her to get a concealed-carry license, which allows the holder to wear a gun hidden under their clothes or carry it in a purse when they are in public.

Segovia said she felt urgency to do the required training now after the attack hit close to home. “I’m still going to be scared, even carrying a weapon,” she said.

The vast majority of people at the classes were Hispanic; El Paso is a predominantly Latino city. Police say the accused gunman deliberately attacked Hispanics in the Walmart.

Michael McIntyre, general manager of Gun Central, one of the largest gun shops in El Paso and the host of the class, on Friday said his store tallied double the usual number of sales in the week following the attack, something that did not happen after previous mass shootings in Texas.

Most of the sales were for handguns, which can be strapped to an ankle or shoulder under clothing.

“I have over 50 for this Saturday class and approximately the same amount for the Sunday class, and I normally have approximately seven,” McIntyre said.

“We actually had two people buy guns here who were actually in the Walmart on the day of the shooting. The other people are just saying, ‘Hey, you know I want to be able to protect myself in the event of something going on.’,” he said.

“This is not the last mass shooting we’re going to see.”
There is more to the article but you won't read it.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:27 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
SNIP
Don't waste your breath. He/she/it potentially has split personality disorder. You never know who he/she/it is going to be on any given day. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 11:24 PM 08-13-2019
Ohio shooter: 26 people shot in 32 seconds.

This guy: 6 stabbed in...probably a long time, he was getting all around town.

ChiefsPlanet dumbasses: "Seems like exactly the same thing to us!"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
seamonster 06:06 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Ohio shooter: 26 people shot in 32 seconds.

This guy: 6 stabbed in...probably a long time, he was getting all around town.

ChiefsPlanet dumbasses: "Seems like exactly the same thing to us!"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
40,577 London knife-crime cases in this year alone. City a progressive war zone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:20 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiIdiot:
Yeah, you're mad...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:54 PM 08-14-2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:34 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by :
...This basically left spree killers using guns, what most people think of when they hear the term “mass shooting”.

From this data we learned several things. The first I want to bring up is that it’s relatively rare for an armed citizen to be present at the event. This is no surprise since most of them occur at places where private citizens are not permitted to be armed for the defense of themselves or others. (There’s never been a mass shooting at a gun range.) Specifically, out of 282 events from 2000 through 2017 only in 33 was an armed citizen present and available.

Of those where one or more armed citizens were present, in 75% of them (25 of the 33 incidents) the armed citizen totally stopped the attack. In an additional 20% (6 incidents) the armed citizens were able to reduce the loss of life, generally by complicating the attacker’s problem, forcing him to think about something other than simply killing people. Only in five percent (2 events) did having armed citizens not help.

Let me reiterate: 95 percent of the time, 31 out of 33 incidents, armed citizens were able to help the situation reducing the loss of life.

Armed. Citizens. Save. Lives.

Now, this is the point (if not earlier) where some folk will bring up the idea of a “gunfight” making things worse (than a massacre?) and it’s better to wait for the professionals rather than have people “caught in the crossfire.” Basically, the idea of an armed citizen returning fire is considered a greater threat because they’ll lead to more people being killed.

So the question is, how many people were “killed in the crossfire,” shot by armed citizens at these spree killings. That’s an important number. How many people were killed by the armed citizens at the events where an armed citizen was present. 33 events. How many innocents did those armed citizens kill?

You ready for the answer?

Zero.

95% of the time when armed citizens are present they are able to at least alleviate the problem. In none of those cases have they killed an innocent...
https://thewriterinblack.com/2018/10...ol-once-again/
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up