ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:47 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Deeply ironic from a guy who proudly trumpets his lack of intellect all the livelong day. A guy who openly disdains any level of thought that can't be expressed in the form of a Mr. Rogers conversation with a preschooler.
Your arguments are always obtuse and boring with very little substance and only serve to muddy the waters of real discourse. You also don't communicate like a normal human being, which is where much of my frustration comes in when it comes to dealing with your rhetorical tactics. This is one of the reasons why I actually want to have a conversation with you, because I can't imagine you actually talk that way in real life. Am I wrong? I joke about the incel stuff but I mean, if you ACTUALLY speak to people in that way in normal conversation you need to be put in a padded room somewhere and locked away.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:51 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Your arguments are always obtuse and boring with very little substance and only serve to muddy the waters of real discourse. You also don't communicate like a normal human being, which is where much of my frustration comes in when it comes to dealing with your rhetorical tactics. This is one of the reasons why I actually want to have a conversation with you, because I can't imagine you actually talk that way in real life. Am I wrong? I joke about the incel stuff but I mean, if you ACTUALLY speak to people in that way in normal conversation you need to be put in a padded room somewhere and locked away.
You may not like Baby Lee, but his points and opinions are far from obtuse and boring. I think most of your comrades on the left would agree, even though they disagree.

This is especially rich from someone who appears to be 12 by the immaturity of their posts...
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:04 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You may not like Baby Lee, but his points and opinions are far from obtuse and boring. I think most of your comrades on the left would agree, even though they disagree.

This is especially rich from someone who appears to be 12 by the immaturity of their posts...
I don't think people on the left believe Baby Lee posts anything valuable or interesting from a substantive perspective, but if any of them want to come vouch for him they can do so.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 02:06 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iím saying Dem Party dominance isnít gojng to be all bad for me. I donít care about guns, abortion, entitlements. I want the military budget reduced. All the Repubes here have way more to lose by minority voting patterns than I.

One would never know it by the way you have singularly latched onto the issue.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:08 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
One would never know it by the way you have singularly latched onto the issue.
Have you started ďreaching outĒ to blacks and Hispanics to preserve your gun rights?




Seriously, do it. I want to point and laugh at you.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:09 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I am rooting for the Left to come take your guns. I don’t care about guns so you will be on your own voting to keep them. Maybe you can find some Latinos to replace my vote? (Points finger in your face. Roars in laughter)
You should be rooting for the left; you ARE the left.

Let's review:

You hate guns and gun owners - check.

You hate Jews the way Ilhan Omar hates Jews - check.

You hate veterans - check.

Since you lumped the pro-lifers in with the gun owners who you look forward to mocking when the "left takes over," I guess we can add them to your hate list - check.

You don't want the brown people in your neighborhood - nobody hates brown people like leftist elites. I doubt if you'll find many in Nancy's neighborhood, or Hillary's, unless they're tidying up. Check again.

And mainly, you piss and moan endlessly about the things that bother you, yet offer no solutions, just irrational, emotional rage directed at.... well, everybody. I mean, who don't you hate? Anybody? And of course, all the while you're waiting for somebody else to solve all your problems while you sit on your ass doing nothing.

Embrace cosmo, and rodeopanties and the rest of your people. Unfortunately I assume you're still too much of a pussy to partake in the next riot. But at least you can cheer it on from your basement fortress.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 02:16 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you started ďreaching outĒ to blacks and Hispanics to preserve your gun rights?




Seriously, do it. I want to point and laugh at you.
I don't cross the aisle to appease people. My principles are my principles and those who take issue with them can call me every name under the sun until they pass out from rage exhaustion, I'll not change my positions.

I actually agree with you in part on immigration. I do not support a blanket stoppage of it, but I do support a total stop from anywhere south of our border until that issue has been accurately addressed. I also would not be opposed to a total stop from Muslim countries for a while.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:20 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you started ďreaching outĒ to blacks and Hispanics to preserve your gun rights?


Seriously, do it. I want to point and laugh at you.
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Actually Iíll be cutting off your nose. In spite.
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Why? What did I do to you?
Do you not have an answer? Perhaps you are just angry and want others to hurt like you do?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:22 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Do you not have an answer? Perhaps you are just angry and want others to hurt like you do?
Huh? I donít even know you. So I suspect youíve never hurt me. Do you need my attention or something
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:31 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I submit it is crazier and requires MORE mental instability and hate to stab a bunch of people. That's up close and personal. That guy has blood and guts on him when it starts let alone when it's over.

The weapon is just a choice an asshole chooses.
Interesting argument that guns allow more-stable/less-hateful people to commit mass murder.

I don't know that you're wrong. Of course, your next sentence doesn't follow at all from your previous argument.
[Reply]
fan4ever 02:32 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Ban knives or background checks
If we really want to tackle this let's just ban silverware drawers in their entirety.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:49 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Huh? I donít even know you. So I suspect youíve never hurt me. Do you need my attention or something
Indeed. You stated "Actually Iíll be cutting off your nose. In spite."

Why? Why are you cutting off my nose in spite?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:23 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Indeed. You stated "Actually Iíll be cutting off your nose. In spite."

Why? Why are you cutting off my nose in spite?
Just ignore whatever I said to you, that should calm you down.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:30 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
If we really want to tackle this let's just ban silverware drawers in their entirety.
lol, I'm dying here.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 03:35 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Just ignore whatever I said to you, that should calm you down.
I'd rather not. We were, I thought, having a decent conversation until you told me you were doing something to spite me. As if I had done something to you.

I'm trying to figure out, or see if you can, where that came from because, as you said, we don't know one another and thus I've never caused you reason to do something to spite me.

Obviously you could just ignore me from here on in this thread/forum but I'd really like to understand where that anger comes from and why you feel the need to lash out like that.

/still kinda new here so perhaps you are just trolling me? I dunno.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up