ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass Shooting in Chicago
scho63 10:18 AM 08-06-2019
Chicago is AVERAGING (3) Mass shootings EVERY MONTH with an average of 12 people killed in each "mass shooting".

When was the last time Cory Spartacus , Mayor Pete Buttplug, Sleepy Joe, Kneepads Kamala, Commie Bernie or Fauxcohantas Warren there to protest? :-)

https://heyjackass.com/

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 278
Shot & Wounded: 1365
Total Shot: 1643
Total Homicides: 305

Chicago Crime 2019
[Reply]
sully1983 11:19 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
There's a lot of news about Chicago crimes. The difference is that most people don't care when one gangbanger kills another gang banger. A person going to a Walmart and killing 20 random people is way bigger news. Disagree?
Innocent people are getting killed in Chicago all the time (its not just gang bangers killing each other:-)). I believe Dwayne Wade's innocent cousin was murdered there as well awhile back.

There is a reason why people call it Chiraq.
[Reply]
-King- 11:20 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Exactly. Look no further than the coverage between El Paso and Dayton for conformation of what you're saying, which is why I asked King why he thought that was.
Like I said before...there's a reason even on this board only those shootings are talked about for the most part. It's not some liberal or conservative agenda. One is simply bigger news than the other.
[Reply]
-King- 11:21 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Innocent people are getting killed in Chicago all the time (its not just gang bangers killing each other:-)). I believe Dwayne Wade's innocent cousin was murdered there as well awhile back.

There is a reason why people call it Chiraq.
Of course they are. Never said they aren't. But thats not what this thread was made about. Blame scho63.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:23 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah he just made up his own number. Which makes no sense. The total number is bad enough. You don't have to make up data just to fit it in your agenda.

Yeah. It's a shitty situation. The politicians keep passing gun laws that the killers ignore. They can't keep them out of bad people's hands, even if they're just brought right across state lines. Meanwhile I have a feeling that good people are finding it harder and harder to defend themselves. I'd love to see an inner city program focused on firearm acquisition, safety training, maintenance, and proficiency for any responsible adult citizen that is willing to go through it.
[Reply]
-King- 11:25 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
How do you want to do this? Three or more people shot? Four or more people shot? Five or more people shot?
Just say 278 people have been killed in Chicago so far. It's that simple. It's already a bad enough number on it's own without making up bullshit points to help your agenda.

Librulz do the same shit too when they post the number of school shootings that have happened. That number is wildly disingenuous. So it's not like I'm just calling out scho63 and no one else here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:27 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
THATS JUST LOCAL NEWS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT :-)
"JUST STAY OUT OF CHICAGO"
[Reply]
-King- 11:28 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah. It's a shitty situation. The politicians keep passing gun laws that the killers ignore. They can't keep them out of bad people's hands, even if they're just brought right across state lines. Meanwhile I have a feeling that good people are finding it harder and harder to defend themselves. I'd love to see an inner city program focused on firearm acquisition, safety training, maintenance, and proficiency for any responsible adult citizen that is willing to go through it.
Here's the thing though and I know some will hate to hear it....it's slowly getting better. The murder rate is going down (slower than I and most would hope, but it is going down). I don't know what the cause is though.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:29 AM 08-06-2019
There is also a program called 'Cure Violence' that started in Chicago. They had some success but ran out of money. The idea was started by a medical doctor who was fighting infectious diseases abroad. He saw the same patterns in crime stats, and tried to start treating violence like an infectious disease. http://cureviolence.org/
[Reply]
listopencil 11:30 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just say 278 people have been killed in Chicago so far. It's that simple. It's already a bad enough number on it's own without making up bullshit points to help your agenda.

Librulz do the same shit too when they post the number of school shootings that have happened. That number is wildly disingenuous. So it's not like I'm just calling out scho63 and no one else here.

Fair enough. I only care about the stats in that they may help to understand the situation. Anything else is rhetorical.
[Reply]
scho63 11:50 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just say 278 people have been killed in Chicago so far. It's that simple. It's already a bad enough number on it's own without making up bullshit points to help your agenda.

Librulz do the same shit too when they post the number of school shootings that have happened. That number is wildly disingenuous. So it's not like I'm just calling out scho63 and no one else here.
I put parentheses around the word "mass shooting" in the first sentence to create an analogy of the numbers of murdered people and the hypocrisy of the Left/Media when discussing the dead from gun violence.

There is no bullshit talking points and I didn't think I would have to explain this to you in such depth.

Everyone else understood the OP.......:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:00 PM 08-06-2019
Notice how not a single one of the usual racist libtard idiots have chimed in on this thread?

If white people get killed, like in Dayton and El Paso, they go crazy and start multiple threads about it.

Black people getting slaughtered every day? << Crickets >>

That's cold-blooded, even for the folks behind the foundation of the KKK.

Just another example of who the real racists are.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:49 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Notice how not a single one of the usual racist libtard idiots have chimed in on this thread?
Well...King is here...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:46 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well...King is here...
Exception noted.

The rest of the usual day shift is missing though. By the looks of this thread you'd think it was some LBGTQ holiday and ShareBlue and MMFA gave their shills the day off.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:46 PM 08-06-2019
How many died in Chicago today?
[Reply]
scho63 07:36 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
How many died in Chicago today?
I think they made it a day BUT there was a MASS SHOOTING on Sunday

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...518001731.html

7 Wounded in Shooting Near Playground on Chicago's West Side
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up