ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass Shooting in Chicago
scho63 10:18 AM 08-06-2019
Chicago is AVERAGING (3) Mass shootings EVERY MONTH with an average of 12 people killed in each "mass shooting".

When was the last time Cory Spartacus , Mayor Pete Buttplug, Sleepy Joe, Kneepads Kamala, Commie Bernie or Fauxcohantas Warren there to protest? :-)

https://heyjackass.com/

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 278
Shot & Wounded: 1365
Total Shot: 1643
Total Homicides: 305

Chicago Crime 2019
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
One is an accident, one is an act of violence. Horrible comparison.

And who gives a damn how long it takes to report it. I'll give up the five minute sports report and the fawning over Hollywood news to hear what's really going on in the world, no matter how tough it is to hear it.
There's a reason even on here only threads about mass murders are posted. And this is a majority conservative board. Is it because you guys don't care about those other murders or because they aren't really big news?

Like I said to Pete, if you actually thought those killings were worth talking about or spending time on, start making threads about them. Why are you relying on national media to talk about them?
[Reply]
scho63 11:03 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How am I trying to discount the shootings in Chicago? Because I say that a person killing 20 random people at a Walmart is bigger news than gang bangers killing each other?
Do you think that the "gang bangers" are just shooting one person each time? :-)

Many, many of these shootings wind up killing more than one person and many are shot at the same time.

It's not like the Mafia, not even close
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:03 AM 08-06-2019
I don't think so.

Why don't you start threads on murders in KC then? Be the change that you want to see.
Start one up. Would be interested in reading the statistics.
[Reply]
-King- 11:03 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Scho63 started a thread describing the shootings in Chicago as 'mass shootings.' He put some numbers in the OP. If you disagree with him, go drag up some definitions that back your opinion.
So you agree with him that people in Chicago are getting killed in groups of 12 three times a month on average?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:04 AM 08-06-2019
When it comes to Chicago the crown jewel of the Democratic Party. People rush to its defense and fast.
[Reply]
-King- 11:05 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Do you think that the "gang bangers" are just shooting one person each time? :-)

Many, many of these shootings wind up killing more than one person and many are shot at the same time.

It's not like the Mafia, not even close
That's not what you posted though. You posted that there are 3 mass shootings per month there that kill 12 people on average.
[Reply]
scho63 11:06 AM 08-06-2019
So you agree with him that people in Chicago are getting killed in groups of 12 three times a month on average?
That's NOT close to what I claimed. It's a thread to put all the Chicago murders in the same context as these mass shootings.

The numbers of monthly killings in Chicago FAR surpasses the "mass killings" the media and the left keep hanging their hats on in calls for gun control or blaming Trump.
[Reply]
scho63 11:08 AM 08-06-2019
Baltimore is also a "mass shooting" gallery city

Baltimore's Homicide Rate Is Ten Times Larger than the US Rate

https://mises.org/wire/baltimores-ho...larger-us-rate

[Reply]
-King- 11:09 AM 08-06-2019
That's NOT close to what I claimed. It's a thread to put all the Chicago murders in the same context as these mass shootings.

The numbers of monthly killings in Chicago FAR surpasses the "mass killings" the media and the left keep hanging their hats on in calls for gun control or blaming Trump.
Oh so you were trying to be sensationalist. So in theory you could have said that on average Chicago has one mass shooting per year that kills 300+ on average using your logic right?
[Reply]
Shields68 11:11 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I absolutely disagree with that statement. It's not that people "don't care", it's because that particular news is never reported by the MSM and "most people" aren't exposed to the raw numbers of violence that happen in a city such as Chicago.

Now, why do you think that is?
The media and Dems love to report how violent the "right wingers" are and how something needs to be done and have their base firmly believe that. The Chicago shootings do not fit the narrative. Though I bet that if someone did a background checks into the Chicago/Baltimore shooters the vast majority would show support for the Democrat party and/or their policies. People like Suzzer would be confused since they firmly believe that it is only young right wingers who are violent and yet probably account for only a small % of murders.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:11 AM 08-06-2019

This is what I saw when I visited that link:

I don't know where he's getting the 12 from unless he's averaging out all of those numbers using one of the many 'mass shooting' definitions.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:15 AM 08-06-2019

That's disingenuous and unnecessary. Look at that chart that I (finally) was able to lift from the site:

[Reply]
Bowser 11:15 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
The media and Dems love to report how violent the "right wingers" are and how something needs to be done and have their base firmly believe that. The Chicago shootings do not fit the narrative. Though I bet that if someone did a background checks into the Chicago/Baltimore shooters the vast majority would show support for the Democrat party and/or their policies. People like Suzzer would be confused since they firmly believe that it is only young right wingers who are violent and yet probably account for only a small % of murders.
Exactly. Look no further than the coverage between El Paso and Dayton for conformation of what you're saying, which is why I asked King why he thought that was.
[Reply]
-King- 11:17 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
This is what I saw when I visited that link:

I don't know where he's getting the 12 from unless he's averaging out all of those numbers using one of the many 'mass shooting' definitions.
Yeah he just made up his own number. Which makes no sense. The total number is bad enough. You don't have to make up data just to fit it in your agenda.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:18 AM 08-06-2019
How do you want to do this? Three or more people shot? Four or more people shot? Five or more people shot?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up