ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many self-proclaimed Nazis have you met
Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldn’t think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just can’t see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:48 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I do? That's interesting. I'm Korean (there is a possibility of some tiny percentage of Russian in my family tree). I sound like a typical hick from OK. I have a lot of Korean friends that think I look Japanese. When I was growing up in OK I hung around several Blackfoot and Cherokee friends, had long black hair and a really dark tan so a lot of Caucasians thought I was just another Indian.
Sincerely didn’t see that in the pics, but you seem like an all-American to me so those skinheads can get bent
[Reply]
patteeu 09:07 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Reparations is not toxic rhetoric, not that it's in any way a mainstream Democratic position or something that gets serious airtime in discussions on the news. It might be toxic to you, but no left wing person is going to be inspired to commit a terrorist act in the name of reparations.

"Giving shit to illegals" is toxic rhetoric.. from you. Again, even the people on the left who would agree with your characterization that we should give give away all kinds of stuff to illegal immigrants aren't going to use that as inspiration to commit a terrorist attack.
Reparations is definitely a topic of mainstream democrat discussion and it gets serious airtime. Some who discuss this topic do so without toxic rhetoric, but others do not. For example, when someone argues that reparations are necessary because we have insitutionalized white supremacism in this country, it can be toxic. If someone suggests that there's reason to suspect racism in opposition to reparations (or some other leftwing policy), it's almost always toxic.

Inspiring a left wing terrorist attack isn't the bar. What if it inspires guys like the El Paso shooter?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:15 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I do? That's interesting. I'm Korean (there is a possibility of some tiny percentage of Russian in my family tree). I sound like a typical hick from OK. I have a lot of Korean friends that think I look Japanese. When I was growing up in OK I hung around several Blackfoot and Cherokee friends, had long black hair and a really dark tan so a lot of Caucasians thought I was just another Indian.
Are you pretty good at video games?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:16 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You're loon.

Keep fucking that chicken.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:18 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey dumbfuck, a dude attacked a border detention facility a month ago with the intent to kill ICE agents and free detainees. A little over a year ago a liberal shot up a fucking congressional baseball practice trying to kill Republican congressmne seriously wounding one of them.

The level of success in no way minimizes the intent. Once again you have clowned yourself. You may want to :-) while you simply look like a moron at this point.

Perfect example of why you are just an ignorant piece of shit.
The El Paso shooter was a white racist of some kind, but he was a left winger. He had a little unabomber in him.
[Reply]
lostcause 10:58 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sincerely didn’t see that in the pics, but you seem like an all-American to me so those skinheads can get bent
Maybe we could print him a card to show he's passed examinations and that skinheads should leave him alone.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:13 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Zero,

And I wouldn't associate with any, I hate democrats
This all day long.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:31 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey dumb****, a dude attacked a border detention facility a month ago with the intent to kill ICE agents and free detainees. A little over a year ago a liberal shot up a ****ing congressional baseball practice trying to kill Republican congressmne seriously wounding one of them.

The level of success in no way minimizes the intent. Once again you have clowned yourself. You may want to :-) while you simply look like a moron at this point.

Perfect example of why you are just an ignorant piece of shit.
What was the rhetoric on the left that lead to the Scalise shooting? If you have evidence that he was incited in some way, present it.

I will grant that talking about "concentration camps" could be seen as divisive, but that's a topic which will always have heated rhetoric. I've seen some conservatives argue that talking about climate change and healthcare as existential threats could also cause somebody to commit a terrorist attack. But these are real threats and not manufactured ones. This panic over illegal immigration is a media creation. To the extent that it affects the vast majority of us, it's in a very incremental way, and it's certainly not a threat to the country.

The only way you can believe that immigration is in fact some sort of existential threat to the country is if you believe what the El Paso shooter believes, which is that illegal immigrants are invading this country and Democrats are letting it happen so they can replace whites with a more favorable voting base. If that doesn't sound unusual to you, it's because these exact talking points from his guy's manifesto are consistent themes across right wing media and those arguments are made on this forum regularly. And that is the point. The hateful rhetoric used by these people have become mainstream.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:43 AM 08-06-2019
Many. A lot of racism where I live
[Reply]
Rivaldo 01:58 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sincerely didn’t see that in the pics, but you seem like an all-American to me so those skinheads can get bent
Just searched-out the fishing thread and his 'Joe Whiteguy pics.' Your data processor for a brain is a malfunctioning, diseased organ. You prove it regularly when you post, but jfc this is like asking a child for the name of a shape, and you failed.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:55 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
What was the rhetoric on the left that lead to the Scalise shooting? If you have evidence that he was incited in some way, present it.

I will grant that talking about "concentration camps" could be seen as divisive, but that's a topic which will always have heated rhetoric. I've seen some conservatives argue that talking about climate change and healthcare as existential threats could also cause somebody to commit a terrorist attack. But these are real threats and not manufactured ones. This panic over illegal immigration is a media creation. To the extent that it affects the vast majority of us, it's in a very incremental way, and it's certainly not a threat to the country.

The only way you can believe that immigration is in fact some sort of existential threat to the country is if you believe what the El Paso shooter believes, which is that illegal immigrants are invading this country and Democrats are letting it happen so they can replace whites with a more favorable voting base. If that doesn't sound unusual to you, it's because these exact talking points from his guy's manifesto are consistent themes across right wing media and those arguments are made on this forum regularly. And that is the point. The hateful rhetoric used by these people have become mainstream.
^^^^ Hasn’t noticed any inflammatory rhetoric from democrats in the era of Trump. Completely oblivious. Says “concentration camp” rhetoric could be divisive but he’s not sure. :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:46 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
^^^^ Hasn’t noticed any inflammatory rhetoric from democrats in the era of Trump. Completely oblivious. Says “concentration camp” rhetoric could be divisive but he’s not sure. :-)
Have there been any Democrats talking about "second amendment solutions", "we came unarmed, this time", "if Obama is elected, I'll be dead or in jail"?

Republicans and Trump: "nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

There is no comparison between that kind of rhetoric and correctly calling overpopulated political detention centers for unwanted minorities concentration camps.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:38 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
What was the rhetoric on the left that lead to the Scalise shooting? If you have evidence that he was incited in some way, present it.

I will grant that talking about "concentration camps" could be seen as divisive, but that's a topic which will always have heated rhetoric. I've seen some conservatives argue that talking about climate change and healthcare as existential threats could also cause somebody to commit a terrorist attack. But these are real threats and not manufactured ones. This panic over illegal immigration is a media creation. To the extent that it affects the vast majority of us, it's in a very incremental way, and it's certainly not a threat to the country.

The only way you can believe that immigration is in fact some sort of existential threat to the country is if you believe what the El Paso shooter believes, which is that illegal immigrants are invading this country and Democrats are letting it happen so they can replace whites with a more favorable voting base. If that doesn't sound unusual to you, it's because these exact talking points from his guy's manifesto are consistent themes across right wing media and those arguments are made on this forum regularly. And that is the point. The hateful rhetoric used by these people have become mainstream.
What about antisemitic rhetoric coming from the left and the Pittsburgh Synagogue and the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting? You do realize that's the likely origin behind Gilroy? However, I don't blame any politician, these guys are psyco's due to today's society and choose to latch on to anything to give their actions or death purpose.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:39 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
^^^^ Hasn’t noticed any inflammatory rhetoric from democrats in the era of Trump. Completely oblivious. Says “concentration camp” rhetoric could be divisive but he’s not sure. :-)
The President is the most divisive figure in American political history. Of course divisive rhetoric can be found in response, especially since everybody's thoughts are being broadcast all over social media.

Talk of concentration camps is divisive, but it's accurate definitionally. You could say it's just a bunch of detention centers where kids who are separated from their parents are held in inhumane conditions and that could be seen as divisive too, but again, it's accurate.

But again, the issue is that you have this mass murderer posting a manifesto which is basically just standard conservative talking points, just laid out more explicitly instead of letting people connect the dots. There is no top down propaganda machine that radicalizes people on the left like we're seeing on the right. There just isn't.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The President is the most divisive figure in American political history. Of course divisive rhetoric can be found in response, especially since everybody's thoughts are being broadcast all over social media.

Talk of concentration camps is divisive, but it's accurate definitionally. You could say it's just a bunch of detention centers where kids who are separated from their parents are held in inhumane conditions and that could be seen as divisive too, but again, it's accurate.

But again, the issue is that you have this mass murderer posting a manifesto which is basically just standard conservative talking points, just laid out more explicitly instead of letting people connect the dots. There is no top down propaganda machine that radicalizes people on the left like we're seeing on the right. There just isn't.


You’ve said that about Nixon, Reagan, W Bush, Trump.....and you’ll say it about every future Pube President.


Disagreeing with your (terrible) ideas isn’t “divisive”. It’s called disagreement.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up