Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 05:42 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The incident I described above happened in SC.

If you mean do Nazis/KKKers confront me here in PHX? Yes, they do. They're usually quite proud of themselves. About once a year. Last time was at Arrowhead Mall of all places. Early afternoon, I think. Some Nazi (self-proclaimed, wasn't wearing anything that screamed "Nazi") and his kid. I was trying to pick something up and I was late, so I just ignored them completely, but they made a point, or rather the father did, of yelling after me a couple times. I simply checked that my safety was off and walked quickly away towards what I hoped was in the direction of the sunglass shop I needed to find.
Sorry, I have a super hard time believing this. What Nationality are you? In the studios we go to there are a lot of nationalities and everyone else I talked to has never met a Nazi or have these issues. Are you sure you don’t have a kick me sign on your back?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:44 PM 08-05-2019
:-)

SO...you expect Neo-Nazi/White Supremacists to freely and openly proclaim their dark soul and evil desires to everyone and anyone they happen to meet?

Seriously, you CANNOT be this stupid...

:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:44 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Nazis? None, because they don't exist. Only people from the WWII era have met Nazis in their lives. White Supremacists? A lot. Easily 10-100.
You're loon.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:46 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
In your pics from the fishing thread, you look like Joe Whiteguy... itís weird that youíre constantly being harassed

Not that I donít believe you, I guess just chalk it up to those types being scumbags to anyone who isnít with them

I do? That's interesting. I'm Korean (there is a possibility of some tiny percentage of Russian in my family tree). I sound like a typical hick from OK. I have a lot of Korean friends that think I look Japanese. When I was growing up in OK I hung around several Blackfoot and Cherokee friends, had long black hair and a really dark tan so a lot of Caucasians thought I was just another Indian.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:57 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Sorry, I have a super hard time believing this. What Nationality are you? In the studios we go to there are a lot of nationalities and everyone else I talked to has never met a Nazi or have these issues. Are you sure you donít have a kick me sign on your back?
I'm Korean.

And you're welcome to believe whatever you want. I didn't write what I did to prove anything to you or anyone else. I simply related an experience. I don't have any interest in your belief/disbelief.

And btw, I wasn't trying to infer that KKKers/Nazis/whatever skinheads are everywhere. I don't believe that either. But there are some out there. Or at least they are people out there willing to say that they are affiliated with some white power group. I was never interested in checking to see of they had a certificate/club card or anything.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:00 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Despite these things that you list which are laughable, it's only been far right nutjobs that have been committing terrorist attacks using rhetoric they got from their political leaders.

Why is that?
Hey dumbfuck, a dude attacked a border detention facility a month ago with the intent to kill ICE agents and free detainees. A little over a year ago a liberal shot up a fucking congressional baseball practice trying to kill Republican congressmne seriously wounding one of them.

The level of success in no way minimizes the intent. Once again you have clowned yourself. You may want to :-) while you simply look like a moron at this point.

Perfect example of why you are just an ignorant piece of shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:02 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You're loon.
Nah it just tells you the level of people he obviously associates with, he is a Bronco fan. :-)
[Reply]
neech 06:04 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
One. I was 16 and he was 19. This was back in '95, he wore the clothes, had the tats and all. Met him at a party, he was a character to say the least. I'm sure he's either dead or in prison by now.
That was a Halloween party you were at.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:04 PM 08-05-2019
Probably more than a couple dozen.

This is probably easier if you're not white. I've had skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and self-proclaimed Ku Klux Klanners walk right up to me and not only tell me about their affiliations, but immediately threaten me/my friends/family in just about any public setting imaginable. One of the more recent incidents took place in South Carolina about two years ago, when I was on vacation with my brother and his family (French-German/Italian wife and two kids). We were in an ice cream shop a little after noon, and had just ordered, when two skin head types stepped right up to me and asked if those were my half-breeds. I laughed right in their faces (hadn't heard the term 'half-breed' in so long it took me by surprise), which is when they informed me that they were soldiers in the KKK Army, and that I should leave town right then. I dislike people that try to tell me what to do, so I said something about their mothers and a coupon I wanted to use. It would've gotten interesting right after that, but the shop owner yelled that he'd just called the cops. Sadly, my two KKK soldiers suddenly decided they were late for an appointment with their hairdressers or something.

I'm fifty now. I've been the target of racism for as long as I can remember, and to this day I can't go more than about a month without someone saying something racist to me or within my hearing.

Are all of those people KKK/Nazis/whatever? No, of course not. Most (probably 90%) are just ignorant independent racists. But some of them are.

I will say that racism is not as bad as it was thirty years ago. Things have improved. But I'll never see an end to it in my lifetime. Probably not in my nephew's and niece's lifetimes either. But they probably will never have to deal with what I dealt with growing up, so there's that at least.
My half brother is mixed race and wouldn't be mistaken for white, he will be 50 this year, his experiences and yours couldn't possibly be any more different.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:07 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
But the guy who tried to kill feds and blow up part of a detention center gets a pass even though he totally did write a manifesto and use AOC's rhetoric.

Why?

Because he failed at everything he tried to do.

I don't give credit for incompetence. His intention was obvious, as was his motivation.

Stop being part of the ****ing problem you panicky morally alarmed little bitch. Stop trying to make this about everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Shit beat me too it.
[Reply]
neech 06:14 PM 08-05-2019

If you mean do Nazis/KKKers confront me here in PHX? Yes, they do. They're usually quite proud of themselves. About once a year. Last time was at Arrowhead Mall of all places. Early afternoon, I think. Some Nazi (self-proclaimed, wasn't wearing anything that screamed "Nazi") and his kid. I was trying to pick something up and I was late, so I just ignored them completely, but they made a point, or rather the father did, of yelling after me a couple times. I simply checked that my safety was off and walked quickly away towards what I hoped was in the direction of the sunglass shop I needed to find.
I didn't believe that story either.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:14 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Despite these things that you list which are laughable, it's only been far right nutjobs that have been committing terrorist attacks using rhetoric they got from their political leaders.

Why is that?

TX shooter allegedly left behind a manifesto. OH shooter did not as far as we know but his social media profile shows long history of sharing support for antifa accounts, causes & individuals. He recently called Tacoma ICE firebomber a "martyr" & RT mockery of me getting beaten.

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) August 4, 2019

[Reply]
vailpass 06:18 PM 08-05-2019

Bullshit. Arrowhead is at the confluence of a well-off section of Glendale-Peoria and regular neighborhoods of white and Hispanics. Guy with his kid just decided to yell out loud at you in the mall and identify himself as a nazi?
No.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:19 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I didn't believe that story either.
Hahahaha, and that's it? Good for you! Oh, and have a nice day.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:27 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Bullshit. Arrowhead is at the confluence of a well-off section of Glendale-Peoria and regular neighborhoods of white and Hispanics. Guy with his kid just decided to yell out loud at you in the mall and identify himself as a nazi?
No.
I know where Arrowhead Mall is. I used to live just north of it off the 101 and 75th ave. And he didn't yell that he was a Nazi. He said in a normal speaking voice that he and his "Nazi" brothers didn't like people like me. He yelled as I walked away, "You're not welcome here." 2x.

Actually, never mind. You're right; the Arrowhead Mall area is a nice part of town; never said it wasn't. In fact, I inferred that I was surprised the incident happened where it did. But believe whatever you want.

In fact, disbelieve my story; I don't care. Believe that I'm lying, or I'm a loon or whatever.

I could put you in touch with my brother, who was right there in the ice cream shop in SC, but how would you know he was really my brother? Or that he wasn't lying also?

I could put you together with some of my friends, or my ex-wife or my ex-girlfriends, but they could be lying too. Or they could all be crazy, for all you know.

So forget about the two incidents I related; we'll just say I was lying for convenience sake.

The only point I was trying to make is that the KKK and Neo-Nazis and a couple other white power groups do actually exist. I've seen them. I don't know how many there are, or how pervasive they are anywhere in America, but I know they are out there, and that's all I was initially trying to get across.

Have a nice day.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up