Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Otter 04:07 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The situation with the camps is worse under Trump than Obama because of how they process the migrants. The scale of the family separations and the inhumane conditions within the facilities are also wildly different. There have also been numerous deaths within these camps which didn't happen under Obama. Now if you want to say that Obama scrutinized less on his record in this area I'll agree completely, but there's still a fundamental difference here than needs to be contextualized. Also, if you're going to say that the situation was also horrible under Obama, show me the outrage from the right wing media on how he wasn't treating migrants humanely enough. I presume this footage exists since you guys are so pro-life and protective of the children, right?
Stop having kids when you don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of (pro tip: the world, let alone the USA, has too many people as it is let alone more dumb, parasitic ones) and then the solution to their poorly planned behavior is invading a country that accepts more immigrants than any other on earth and has a process and laws to become part of it's society which illegal invaders for some reason feel they are above and they are our problem.

Pretty easy!

We're not the ones making poor decisions, breaking the law and invading a sovereign country, the ones invading are the problem. US citizens who break the law get separated from their kids every day. Maybe you've heard of 'prison'?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 PM 08-05-2019
Otter, that last paragraph was fucking NAILS
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:27 PM 08-05-2019
Despite these things that you list which are laughable, it's only been far right nutjobs that have been committing terrorist attacks using rhetoric they got from their political leaders.

Why is that?
Connor Betts. James Hodgkinson.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:30 PM 08-05-2019
One. I was 16 and he was 19. This was back in '95, he wore the clothes, had the tats and all. Met him at a party, he was a character to say the least. I'm sure he's either dead or in prison by now.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:31 PM 08-05-2019
Zero

And I'm thankful.

My grandma raised me saying everyone was a child of God.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:44 PM 08-05-2019
I don't really run in white supremacist circles. They would not appreciate the company I keep.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:51 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Betts was not politically motivated. Hodgkinson was, but you'd be hard pressed to find Bernie promoting any form of violence.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:53 PM 08-05-2019
Zero.
The only KKK thing I've ever come across, is that KKK outlet store on the Strip at Bagnell Dam, Lake of the Ozarks..
Once I realized what that place was really about.
I grabbed my daughter and in a loud voice.
" We're leaving now Saylor. These people are scum of the earth"
Younger, long-haired,dishwater blonde, behind the counter, just sneered at me as I walked out the door.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:54 PM 08-05-2019
Betts was not politically motivated. Hodgkinson was, but you'd be hard pressed to find Bernie promoting any form of violence.
But the guy who tried to kill feds and blow up part of a detention center gets a pass even though he totally did write a manifesto and use AOC's rhetoric.

Why?

Because he failed at everything he tried to do.

I don't give credit for incompetence. His intention was obvious, as was his motivation.

Stop being part of the ****ing problem you panicky morally alarmed little bitch. Stop trying to make this about everyone who doesn't agree with you.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:56 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Youíre arguing with a drone, bud.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:02 PM 08-05-2019
Probably more than a couple dozen.

This is probably easier if you're not white. I've had skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and self-proclaimed Ku Klux Klanners walk right up to me and not only tell me about their affiliations, but immediately threaten me/my friends/family in just about any public setting imaginable. One of the more recent incidents took place in South Carolina about two years ago, when I was on vacation with my brother and his family (French-German/Italian wife and two kids). We were in an ice cream shop a little after noon, and had just ordered, when two skin head types stepped right up to me and asked if those were my half-breeds. I laughed right in their faces (hadn't heard the term 'half-breed' in so long it took me by surprise), which is when they informed me that they were soldiers in the KKK Army, and that I should leave town right then. I dislike people that try to tell me what to do, so I said something about their mothers and a coupon I wanted to use. It would've gotten interesting right after that, but the shop owner yelled that he'd just called the cops. Sadly, my two KKK soldiers suddenly decided they were late for an appointment with their hairdressers or something.

I'm fifty now. I've been the target of racism for as long as I can remember, and to this day I can't go more than about a month without someone saying something racist to me or within my hearing.

Are all of those people KKK/Nazis/whatever? No, of course not. Most (probably 90%) are just ignorant independent racists. But some of them are.

I will say that racism is not as bad as it was thirty years ago. Things have improved. But I'll never see an end to it in my lifetime. Probably not in my nephew's and niece's lifetimes either. But they probably will never have to deal with what I dealt with growing up, so there's that at least.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:10 PM 08-05-2019
There's a reason you guys resort to comments like this and never substantiate them.

Cowards.
I'd explain it to you - but you still would not get it.

Matter of fact - it's been explained to you over and over again, but you're only hearing, not listening/comprehending.

You have the most myopic lens that you look through.....which convinces yourself that there is only one truth, and your "truth" is a noble one, free from questioning, and free from any wrong-doings, etc.

Do yourself a favor and seek out a multitude of news sources. Once you do, you'll realize you are no better than the enemies you are trying to slay, and that your tactics are no different (and at times, worse, as your approach is to demonize all dissenting opinions as racist).
[Reply]
stevieray 05:11 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Probably more than a couple dozen.

This is probably easier if you're not white. I've had skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and self-proclaimed Ku Klux Klanners walk right up to me and not only tell me about their affiliations, but immediately threaten me/my friends/family in just about any public setting imaginable. One of the more recent incidents took place in South Carolina about two years ago, when I was on vacation with my brother and his family (French-German/Italian wife and two kids). We were in an ice cream shop a little after noon, and had just ordered, when two skin head types stepped right up to me and asked if those were my half-breeds. I laughed right in their faces (hadn't heard the term 'half-breed' in so long it took me by surprise), which is when they informed me that they were soldiers in the KKK Army, and that I should leave town right then. I dislike people that try to tell me what to do, so I said something about their mothers and a coupon I wanted to use. It would've gotten interesting right after that, but the shop owner yelled that he'd just called the cops. Sadly, my two KKK soldiers suddenly decided they were late for an appointment with their hairdressers or something.

I'm fifty now. I've been the target of racism for as long as I can remember, and to this day I can't go more than about a month without someone saying something racist to me or within my hearing.

Are all of those people KKK/Nazis/whatever? No, of course not. Most (probably 90%) are just ignorant independent racists. But some of them are.

I will say that racism is not as bad as it was thirty years ago. Things have improved. But I'll never see an end to it in my lifetime. Probably not in my nephew's and niece's lifetimes either. But they probably will never have to deal with what I dealt with growing up, so there's that at least.
This is happening in Phoenix?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:23 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This is happening in Phoenix?
The incident I described above happened in SC.

If you mean do Nazis/KKKers confront me here in PHX? Yes, they do. They're usually quite proud of themselves. About once a year. Last time was at Arrowhead Mall of all places. Early afternoon, I think. Some Nazi (self-proclaimed, wasn't wearing anything that screamed "Nazi") and his kid. I was trying to pick something up and I was late, so I just ignored them completely, but they made a point, or rather the father did, of yelling after me a couple times. I simply checked that my safety was off and walked quickly away towards what I hoped was in the direction of the sunglass shop I needed to find.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:40 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The incident I described above happened in SC.

If you mean do Nazis/KKKers confront me here in PHX? Yes, they do. They're usually quite proud of themselves. About once a year. Last time was at Arrowhead Mall of all places. Early afternoon, I think. Some Nazi (self-proclaimed, wasn't wearing anything that screamed "Nazi") and his kid. I was trying to pick something up and I was late, so I just ignored them completely, but they made a point, or rather the father did, of yelling after me a couple times. I simply checked that my safety was off and walked quickly away towards what I hoped was in the direction of the sunglass shop I needed to find.
In your pics from the fishing thread, you look like Joe Whiteguy... itís weird that youíre constantly being harassed

Not that I donít believe you, I guess just chalk it up to those types being scumbags to anyone who isnít with them
[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up