ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many self-proclaimed Nazis have you met
Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:10 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Dad always had a very small circle of friends. Well, I don't want to say had, he is still alive. But he is retired now so the working days are behind him.

He, generally speaking, hated everybody as well. Quiet man at work. I had the good fortune to work with him the last 2 years of his working life.

He told me more than once, "If they ask you are you racist, just tell them you hate everybody" Your post reminded me of that. :-)
Dad was a John Deere salesman. His utter contempt for his customers and masterful ability to hide it was never driven home quite so perfectly as one night when a customer called him at home with an urgent problem. Dad yucked it up with the guy with his finest redneck charm like they were life long best friends while addressing his problem for about 10 minutes, but the second he hung up the phone he went into a rage about that dirty motherfucker who dared to bother him at home. I think ranted and raved about the call longer than he was on the phone in the first place.

I wonder if all salesmen feel that way? Probably. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:15 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Zero,

And I wouldn't associate with any, I hate democrats
Bingo.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:21 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The whole concept of reparations is toxic divisive rhetoric. The whole idea the Dem party is more obsessed with giving shit to illegals while homeless shit in the streets of SF is toxic rhetoric.

Cummings calling Baltimore a drug infested mess then later calling Trump racist for calling Baltimore a rat infested mess is toxic divisive rhetoric.

Calling the border detention centers concentration camps under Trump while completely ignoring them under OBama is toxic rhetoric.

Calling Trumps order to deport illegals who have had due process racist family separation when he has deported a fraction of the illegals Obama did while you said nothing is toxic rhetoric.

Stop your bullshit, the evidence is EVERYWHERE.
He's got a bit of a blind spot.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:27 PM 08-05-2019
:-)

But then again I've also had a few people on here tell me my avatar is as bad as a swastika.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:27 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He's got a bit of a blind spot.
Sort of like Ray Charles.
[Reply]
Otter 03:38 PM 08-05-2019
You hear about it so much because pushing racism is pretty much all the far left has in it's arsenal at this point. Have you seen their other talking points on the DNC debates? I think a couple hippies from the 60's that didn't come down from their LSD trips yet have a more realistic approach to government and society.

Without racism libtards have nothing but promises of utopia, rainbows, and unicorns for the people stupid enough to believe such a world can actually exist be sustainable.

To top that off, libtards are pretty much solely responsible for making the term "racism" meaningless to people who actually suffered from it by overusing the term and watering it down to push their agenda.

Libtards are scum. Democrats and Republicans are no angels but these libtard, progressives are black souls, evil, lying, cowards.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:44 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The whole concept of reparations is toxic divisive rhetoric. The whole idea the Dem party is more obsessed with giving shit to illegals while homeless shit in the streets of SF is toxic rhetoric.

Cummings calling Baltimore a drug infested mess then later calling Trump racist for calling Baltimore a rat infested mess is toxic divisive rhetoric.

Calling the border detention centers concentration camps under Trump while completely ignoring them under OBama is toxic rhetoric.

Calling Trumps order to deport illegals who have had due process racist family separation when he has deported a fraction of the illegals Obama did while you said nothing is toxic rhetoric.
Stop your bullshit, the evidence is EVERYWHERE.
Reparations is not toxic rhetoric, not that it's in any way a mainstream Democratic position or something that gets serious airtime in discussions on the news. It might be toxic to you, but no left wing person is going to be inspired to commit a terrorist act in the name of reparations.

"Giving shit to illegals" is toxic rhetoric.. from you. Again, even the people on the left who would agree with your characterization that we should give give away all kinds of stuff to illegal immigrants aren't going to use that as inspiration to commit a terrorist attack.

Don't see how the Cummings thing is relevant, and it doesn't really help your argument that this footage came out days after the Baltimore story blew up.

The situation with the camps is worse under Trump than Obama because of how they process the migrants. The scale of the family separations and the inhumane conditions within the facilities are also wildly different. There have also been numerous deaths within these camps which didn't happen under Obama. Now if you want to say that Obama scrutinized less on his record in this area I'll agree completely, but there's still a fundamental difference here than needs to be contextualized. Also, if you're going to say that the situation was also horrible under Obama, show me the outrage from the right wing media on how he wasn't treating migrants humanely enough. I presume this footage exists since you guys are so pro-life and protective of the children, right?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:47 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The situation with the camps is worse under Trump than Obama because of how they process the migrants. The scale of the family separations and the inhumane conditions within the facilities are also wildly different. There have also been numerous deaths within these camps which didn't happen under Obama. Now if you want to say that Obama scrutinized less on his record in this area I'll agree completely, but there's still a fundamental difference here than needs to be contextualized. Also, if you're going to say that the situation was also horrible under Obama, show me the outrage from the right wing media on how he wasn't treating migrants humanely enough. I presume this footage exists since you guys are so pro-life and protective of the children, right?

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:49 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Reparations is not toxic rhetoric, not that it's in any way a mainstream Democratic position or something that gets serious airtime in discussions on the news. It might be toxic to you, but no left wing person is going to be inspired to commit a terrorist act in the name of reparations.

"Giving shit to illegals" is toxic rhetoric.. from you. Again, even the people on the left who would agree with your characterization that we should give give away all kinds of stuff to illegal immigrants aren't going to use that as inspiration to commit a terrorist attack.

Don't see how the Cummings thing is relevant, and it doesn't really help your argument that this footage came out days after the Baltimore story blew up.

The situation with the camps is worse under Trump than Obama because of how they process the migrants. The scale of the family separations and the inhumane conditions within the facilities are also wildly different. There have also been numerous deaths within these camps which didn't happen under Obama. Now if you want to say that Obama scrutinized less on his record in this area I'll agree completely, but there's still a fundamental difference here than needs to be contextualized. Also, if you're going to say that the situation was also horrible under Obama, show me the outrage from the right wing media on how he wasn't treating migrants humanely enough. I presume this footage exists since you guys are so pro-life and protective of the children, right?
So your response is a bunch of lies and dishonesty coupled with whataboutism that isn't relevant because I am not the one screaming about inhumane treatment at the border?

What I listed as being toxic rhetoric like reparations are just that whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I mean unless you think this is actually going to occur or that its not massively divisive. It's nothing but divisive political grandstanding and you know it.

The multiple hypocrisies I pointed out are also toxic rhetoric being spewed nonstop by liberals and MSM.

But again you are dishonest so I didn't expect anything else in response.
[Reply]
TLO 03:50 PM 08-05-2019
Zero that I'm aware of.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:50 PM 08-05-2019
I have met a few in my life and they all made me sick. My father is a racist and we don't talk because my wife is from India and my daughter is mixxed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:51 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yea I didn't even want to mess with that nonsense, it just falls under the bullshit lies in his response.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:54 PM 08-05-2019
Zero...as in none. Well except for the Illinois Nazis. I hate Illinois Nazis
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:00 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So your response is a bunch of lies and dishonesty coupled with whataboutism that isn't relevant because I am not the one screaming about inhumane treatment at the border?

What I listed as being toxic rhetoric like reparations are just that whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I mean unless you think this is actually going to occur or that its not massively divisive. It's nothing but divisive political grandstanding and you know it.

The multiple hypocrisies I pointed out are also toxic rhetoric being spewed nonstop by liberals and MSM.

But again you are dishonest so I didn't expect anything else in response.
Despite these things that you list which are laughable, it's only been far right nutjobs that have been committing terrorist attacks using rhetoric they got from their political leaders.

Why is that?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:04 PM 08-05-2019
Iíve met plenty of hardcore racists, but none that were part of any group/movement or ran around with swastika tattoos all over them... just run of the mill racists
[Reply]
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up