Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:11 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
As a baby so young that I had to be carried, I was brought to a Klan meeting by the woman babysitting me. She hadn't told my mother beforehand that she was going to attend the meeting. My mother didn't realize that she was in the Klan.
Yeah, it's not like people generally advertise that shit.

I'm reading a fascinating book right now - a biography of Texas Ranger Frank Hamer, the main guy who killed Bonnie and Clyde. His dealings with the klan back in the 20s are a huge part of it. Would be good reading for all these puffed up pathetic snowflakes who think describing a shitty neighborhood as shitty is racist. They could learn what actual racism is.

And thanks to Pennywise for the book recommendation.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:11 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Weird, according to your kind there is wide open neo nazi racism everywhere in America all the time.

Which is it?
Don't worry. People like NJChiefsFan27 can spot them and identify their dog whistles for us. They'll let us know who the racists are.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:13 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I'm reading a fascinating book right now - a biography of Texas Ranger Frank Hamer, the main guy who killed Bonnie and Clyde. His dealings with the klan back in the 20s are a huge part of it. Would be good reading for all these puffed up pathetic snowflakes who think describing a shitty neighborhood as shitty is racist. They could learn what actual racism is.

No shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:15 PM 08-05-2019
"I'm proud to be Asian," said the Asian man. "I'm proud to be African," said the African man. "I'm proud to be Middle Eastern," said the Middle Eastern man. "I'm proud to be White," said the racist, xenophobic, bigoted, hateful, genocidal Nazi
[Reply]
patteeu 02:16 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I don't care that you dislike me. I don't want to be your friend, either. I also don't care that you think I'm a bad person. The reality is that right wing media has been radicalizing people for years, and with Trump turning the white nationalism dial up to 11 we're seeing the consequences of that kind of toxic rhetoric being pumped into the mainstream. You can turn a blind eye to it but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
^^^^ Doesn't notice toxic rhetoric and racial demagoguery coming from the left and the MSM. Says he's open to evidence though, haha.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:23 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
That's my dad. But he is a lifelong Democrat, so I guess it's to be expected.
My dad hated everybody. He didn't discriminate. :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:23 PM 08-05-2019

I grew up in Ellis County, Tx. Birthplace of Clyde

https://www.waxahachietx.com/article...news/301309965

Absolutely useless information, but just felt the need to share it since you mentioned Bonnie and Clyde :-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:24 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I've put more people on ignore this weekend than ever, it's getting tiresome.
If you haven't already done so, please put me on ignore too!

Thanks.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:32 PM 08-05-2019
My dad hated everybody. He didn't discriminate. :-)
Dad always had a very small circle of friends. Well, I don't want to say had, he is still alive. But he is retired now so the working days are behind him.

He, generally speaking, hated everybody as well. Quiet man at work. I had the good fortune to work with him the last 2 years of his working life.

He told me more than once, "If they ask you are you racist, just tell them you hate everybody" Your post reminded me of that. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:42 PM 08-05-2019
Since white supremacist is now defined as "not a Democrat or Democrat-adjacent", I guess I probably can't count the number of self-described white supremacists I've met.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If you haven't already done so, please put me on ignore too!

Thanks.
No ****ing way Lex, I laugh at your dumb ass so often it would take a large amount of comedy away from the forum. Just like your last thread on the market.

Superstar!!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:56 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
^^^^ Doesn't notice toxic rhetoric and racial demagoguery coming from the left and the MSM. Says he's open to evidence though, haha.
Hey look, another coward that wants to assert something as true with zero evidence to back it up.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:01 PM 08-05-2019
A neighbor of mine in my very first, shitty apartment had a swastika tattoo on his forearm. He was always really nice to me (I didn't notice it for a while, it was a crummy prison tattoo) in passing. But I never saw him again after I moved out of that place. He's probably dead or back in prison.

I saw two dudes Larping in SS uniforms at the gun show I went to in KC two weekends ago. Not sure if actual neo-nazis or they were "reenactors". Still a bold move.
[Reply]
In58men 03:04 PM 08-05-2019
No Naziís, but several white surpremacists. Iíd have to use all toes and fingers plus more to put an exact number on it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:08 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Hey look, another coward that wants to assert something as true with zero evidence to back it up.
The whole concept of reparations is toxic divisive rhetoric. The whole idea the Dem party is more obsessed with giving shit to illegals while homeless shit in the streets of SF is toxic rhetoric.

Cummings calling Baltimore a drug infested mess then later calling Trump racist for calling Baltimore a rat infested mess is toxic divisive rhetoric.

Calling the border detention centers concentration camps under Trump while completely ignoring them under OBama is toxic rhetoric.

Calling Trumps order to deport illegals who have had due process racist family separation when he has deported a fraction of the illegals Obama did while you said nothing is toxic rhetoric.

Stop your bullshit, the evidence is EVERYWHERE.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up