Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldn’t think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just can’t see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:41 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yup. Not like people hid it.
Still not getting this. So they only dated white girls? Their inner circle was only white? That kind of shit or certain races can do certain better on average than others like make a RB in the NFL?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:42 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yea, you are not going to see that in the media.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:43 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
That's interesting to me. Did they openly admit it, though? I mentioned I highly suspect I know one, but he doesn't admit it.

It never occurred to them to 'admit' to anything. They would just start talking when they got comfortable because they were in a group of people who were (mostly) just like them. I was an unusually bright but relatively quiet child so they'd forget I was there.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:45 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I don't care that you dislike me. I don't want to be your friend, either. I also don't care that you think I'm a bad person. The reality is that right wing media has been radicalizing people for years, and with Trump turning the white nationalism dial up to 11 we're seeing the consequences of that kind of toxic rhetoric being pumped into the mainstream. You can turn a blind eye to it but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
Irony is wasted on the stupid.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:46 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Still not getting this. So they only dated white girls? Their inner circle was only white? That kind of shit or certain races can do certain better on average than others like make a RB in the NFL?

They wouldn't be caught dead with a non white girl. Yes, their inner circle was only white. They thought black people were better at some sports because they were more animalistic than white people. Straight from the jungle, so to speak. They weren't exactly smart people.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:49 PM 08-05-2019
Zero
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:51 PM 08-05-2019
Meanwhile, 46 people were injured and 7 killed from gun violence in Chicago this weekend.

I am guessing so called “white nationalists” were not the shooters.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:53 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Irony is wasted on the stupid.
There's a reason you guys resort to comments like this and never substantiate them.

Cowards.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:58 PM 08-05-2019
I've never met anyone in my life who claimed to be either a nazi or a klansman; never seen anybody sporting a visible swastika or similar tattoo. Have I known some fairly hardcore racists? A few. I have an uncle who wouldn't even speak to a black man unless it was work related. Of course, he was a dick to pretty much everybody, so the blacks he wouldn't talk to were probably lucky.

Ironically, the two most racist people I've know were, respectively, gay and half-black. The gay guy was a former coworker who clearly had some self-loathing rage issues - in hindsight, I guess I should have figured out that he was guy because that was the only group of people he didn't disparage. Talked about "shooting cans," and by "cans" he meant Africans and Mexicans. The other guy had a white mom and black dad who abandoned her either before he was born or when he was a baby. He looked black, but beyond that was the whitest guy ever. And he hated blacks. HATED. Like David Duke would have told him to ease up a bit.

I'm sure they were both fun at parties.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:58 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It never occurred to them to 'admit' to anything. They would just start talking when they got comfortable because they were in a group of people who were (mostly) just like them. I was an unusually bright but relatively quiet child so they'd forget I was there.
But that changes the thread/poll doesn't it? I mentioned I suspect a guy and if suspicions are all that's needed I could probably get into the dozens myself.

Openly admit was what was asked. I don't want to split hairs or anything, so I will punt :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 02:01 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
But that changes the thread/poll doesn't it? I mentioned I suspect a guy and if suspicions are all that's needed I could probably get into the dozens myself.

Openly admit was what was asked. I don't want to split hairs or anything, so I will punt :-)

You're asking me about a situation that exists in 2019. That person you know isn't going to talk like someone would in, say, the middle of Texas in 1975.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:02 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Zero,

And I wouldn't associate with any, I hate democrats

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 02:03 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've never met anyone in my life who claimed to be either a nazi or a klansman; never seen anybody sporting a visible swastika or similar tattoo. Have I known some fairly hardcore racists? A few. I have an uncle who wouldn't even speak to a black man unless it was work related. Of course, he was a dick to pretty much everybody, so the blacks he wouldn't talk to were probably lucky.

Ironically, the two most racist people I've know were, respectively, gay and half-black. The gay guy was a former coworker who clearly had some self-loathing rage issues - in hindsight, I guess I should have figured out that he was guy because that was the only group of people he didn't disparage. Talked about "shooting cans," and by "cans" he meant Africans and Mexicans. The other guy had a white mom and black dad who abandoned her either before he was born or when he was a baby. He looked black, but beyond that was the whitest guy ever. And he hated blacks. HATED. Like David Duke would have told him to ease up a bit.

As a baby so young that I had to be carried, I was brought to a Klan meeting by the woman babysitting me. She hadn't told my mother beforehand that she was going to attend the meeting. My mother didn't realize that she was in the Klan.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:06 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

That's my dad. But he is a lifelong Democrat, so I guess it's to be expected.
[Reply]
notorious 02:08 PM 08-05-2019
How many people are logged onto Chiefsplanet now?

Whatever that number is.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up