Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:18 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Nazis? None, because they don't exist. Only people from the WWII era have met Nazis in their lives. White Supremacists? A lot. Easily 10-100.
:-)

I know probably 1 person who I would describe as for sure racist, he spent a lot of time in prison in Little Rock, may have something to do with that. And I don't think I would even categorize him as white supremacist.

Plenty of people are biased but bias does not equal racism and certainly not white supremacist.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:19 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I never claimed anything of the sort. You don't like that people call out racist sentiments that powerful people in your party espouse, and I get that, but it's not the same thing as claiming that everybody is a nazi.
You are correct, I have zero tolerance for bullshit which is why I don't like you or your kind. I don't empathize and I don't want to be your friend, you are truly a shitty person on every single level because you are dishonest to your very core and a hypocrite.

And what is my "party" again?
[Reply]
listopencil 01:22 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-)

I know probably 1 person who I would describe as for sure racist, he spent a lot of time in prison in Little Rock, may have something to do with that. And I don't think I would even categorize him as white supremacist.

Plenty of people are biased but bias does not equal racism and certainly not white supremacist.

I was born in Newport News, Virginia in the late 60's. In the early-to-mid 70's I moved to the San Antonio area of Texas. Then I moved back to Virginia in the mid-to-late 70's. I moved to Colorado in the early 80's. If I sat and tried to count everyone there is a good chance that the number would be greater than 100.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:24 PM 08-05-2019
I never claimed anything of the sort. You don't like that people call out racist sentiments that powerful people in your party espouse, and I get that, but it's not the same thing as claiming that everybody is a nazi.
It's just about time to stop responding to this race-baiter.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:25 PM 08-05-2019
To be clear, the white supremacists were sure that they were better than:

Virginia: black people
Texas: Hispanic people
Colorado: natives
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:26 PM 08-05-2019
Have you always lived in California?
Southern Oregon, Florida, Colorado and California.

I know racism exists, that's obvious. Everyone hates the Chinese drivers out here as an example. Some people just don't like certain races. I get it. I don't think the whole world needs to hold hands and skip to get along. There is a big difference between that and being a supremacist where you see your race only as being far superior to all the rest. Speaking of which, when it comes to that, IMO the race that has FAR more of that than any other by a long shot is the Chinese.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:26 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's just about time to stop responding to this race-baiter.
I've put more people on ignore this weekend than ever, it's getting tiresome.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:28 PM 08-05-2019
I was born in Newport News, Virginia in the late 60's. In the early-to-mid 70's I moved to the San Antonio area of Texas. Then I moved back to Virginia in the mid-to-late 70's. I moved to Colorado in the early 80's. If I sat and tried to count everyone there is a good chance that the number would be greater than 100.
Of self proclaimed white supremacist? Really?
[Reply]
listopencil 01:30 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Southern Oregon, Florida, Colorado and California.

I know racism exists, that's obvious. Everyone hates the Chinese drivers out here as an example. Some people just don't like certain races. I get it. I don't think the whole world needs to hold hands and skip to get along. There is a big difference between that and being a supremacist where you see your race only as being far superior to all the rest. Speaking of which, when it comes to that, IMO the race that has FAR more of that than any other by a long shot is the Chinese.

Sure. Some people are racist. It's just another form of tribalism. The supremacists are just convinced that their tribe is obviously better than yours.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:30 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Of self proclaimed white supremacist? Really?

Yup. Not like people hid it.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:31 PM 08-05-2019
You are correct, I have zero tolerance for bullshit which is why I don't like you or your kind. I don't empathize and I don't want to be your friend, you are truly a shitty person on every single level because you are dishonest to your very core and a hypocrite.

And what is my "party" again?
I don't care that you dislike me. I don't want to be your friend, either. I also don't care that you think I'm a bad person. The reality is that right wing media has been radicalizing people for years, and with Trump turning the white nationalism dial up to 11 we're seeing the consequences of that kind of toxic rhetoric being pumped into the mainstream. You can turn a blind eye to it but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:32 PM 08-05-2019
I don't care that you dislike me. I don't want to be your friend, either. I also don't care that you think I'm a bad person. The reality is that right wing media has been radicalizing people for years, and with Trump turning the white nationalism dial up to 11 we're seeing the consequences of that kind of toxic rhetoric being pumped into the mainstream. You can turn a blind eye to it but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
:-) says the brainwashed liberal lemming who hasn't had an original thought in 20 years. Holy shit the irony.

Toxic rhetoric perfectly describes the Democratic debates dipshit. Apparently you are tone deaf as fuck, no surprise.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:36 PM 08-05-2019
Yup. Not like people hid it.
That's interesting to me. Did they openly admit it, though? I mentioned I highly suspect I know one, but he doesn't admit it.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:37 PM 08-05-2019
:-) says the brainwashed liberal lemming who hasn't had an original thought in 20 years. Holy shit the irony.
Let's stipulate that I'm completely brainwashed by MSNBC and CNN. I love everything about Obama and hate Trump like the loser NPC that I am.

What are the talking points that I'm going to latch on to that will lead me to commit an act of terrorism? What group has MSM trained me to hate?

Originally Posted by :
Toxic rhetoric perfectly describes the Democratic debates dipshit. Apparently you are tone deaf as ****, no surprise.
Examples of this toxic rhetoric?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:40 PM 08-05-2019

[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up