Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldn’t think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just can’t see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:50 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I prefer the Merriam Webster definition:

"a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard —used especially in reference to camps created by the Nazis in World War II for the internment and persecution of Jews and other prisoners"
^^^^ Chooses his definition based on his agenda. Doesn't acknowledge the existance of other widely embraced definitions.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:51 AM 08-06-2019
I'm not disputing that she is bringing up concentration camps in a deliberate manner. But she is still accurate in what she is saying. Using words like "invasion" and then talking about birthrates and demographic changes is conspiratorial, deluded, and is meant to further racial division.

Do you honestly dispute the notion that the El Paso shooter's manifesto consisted of mainstream right wing talking points? Because we have the receipts.
What was she 'accurately' admonishing us all to 'never forget?'
[Reply]
patteeu 09:53 AM 08-06-2019
I'm not disputing that she is bringing up concentration camps in a deliberate manner. But she is still accurate in what she is saying. Using words like "invasion" and then talking about birthrates and demographic changes is conspiratorial, deluded, and is meant to further racial division.

Do you honestly dispute the notion that the El Paso shooter's manifesto consisted of mainstream right wing talking points? Because we have the receipts.
It's not a mainstream right wing talking point that we need to reduce the population to avoid destroying the environment. I wonder where he got that idea?

Don't you think that we could look up the definition of "invasion" and find one that fit's Donald Trump's usage just the way you did with "concentration camp" and AOC?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:56 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Being a habitual liar doesn't exactly clothe you in glory.
Last time we went over this, you ran away.

Fact: it was a planned white nationalist rally.
Fact: it was promoted as a planned white nationalist rally.
Fact: the people actually protesting the statue removal rejecting attending because it was a planned white nationalist rally.
Fact: Trump called people who attended a planned white nationalist rally "fine people".
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:56 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
^^^^ Chooses his definition based on his agenda. Doesn't acknowledge the existance of other widely embraced definitions.
Ignores that his self-promoted definition highlights the special connotation of Nazi internment for persecution.

Ignores that no other collection of people has been labelled a concentration camp when it was amassed by people seeking entry to it.

Ignores that those residing there are seeking something from us, and have amassed so many likeminded that it takes time to accommodate their voluminous requests.

Ignores a lot of things.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:59 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's not a mainstream right wing talking point that we need to reduce the population to avoid destroying the environment. I wonder where he got that idea?

Don't you think that we could look up the definition of "invasion" and find one that fit's Donald Trump's usage just the way you did with "concentration camp" and AOC?
Mischaracterizes use of invasion as referring to demographic shifts, when those using it at present are referring to coordinated migration efforts calculated [or at least advertised by handlers] to overwhelm processing capabilities and thus enhance the chances of lax screening.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:02 AM 08-06-2019
Ignores that his self-promoted definition highlights the special connotation of Nazi internment for persecution.

Ignores that no other collection of people has been labelled a concentration camp when it was amassed by people seeking entry to it.

Ignores that those residing there are seeking something from us, and have amassed so many likeminded that it takes time to accommodate their voluminous requests.

Ignores a lot of things.
The only people deliberating comparing them to Nazi concentration camps are Trumpers whining that people correctly call overpopulated, indefinite political detention centers concentration camps with the "but but concentration camps only mean death camps!".
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:03 AM 08-06-2019
Mischaracterizes use of invasion as referring to demographic shifts, when those using it at present are referring to coordinated migration efforts calculated [or at least advertised by handlers] to overwhelm processing capabilities and thus enhance the chances of lax screening.
The sad thing is, you and Patteu are too dumb to realize LoneIdiiot is using mass immigration to overwhelm you and your ideas ��

He’s winning, you’re losing. In a few years America will be a California and he’ll laugh at your gullibility.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:04 AM 08-06-2019
never forget!!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:05 AM 08-06-2019
What was she 'accurately' admonishing us all to 'never forget?'
I actually would like you to answer this. Do you understand the historical context of 'never forget'? Hint: it's not just about the extermination of Jews in death camps.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:07 AM 08-06-2019
I never said invasion referred to demographic shifts. The demographic shifts I'm talking about are an explicit talking point, not some imagined dog whistle.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:11 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by :
How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
Who gives a shit?
[Reply]
scho63 10:12 AM 08-06-2019
Meeting a White Supremacist: NEVER

Seeing a few of these losers in public: YES
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:13 AM 08-06-2019
I actually would like you to answer this. Do you understand the historical context of 'never forget'? Hint: it's not just about the extermination of Jews in death camps.
It doesn't have 'a' context for all of history.

But it does have 'a' context when used in conjunction with an invocation of concentration camps.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:17 AM 08-06-2019
I never said invasion referred to demographic shifts.
Using words like "invasion" and then talking about birthrates and demographic changes is conspiratorial, deluded, and is meant to further racial division.
If you aren't connecting the two by reference, then there is no reason to characterize its use as conspiratorial, deluded and racial.

Invasion is used to refer to a clear strategy underlying the surge in migratory traffic. We can dicker about how widespread or explicit it is, but it's not conspiratorial or deluded. And as always, the racial tangent you try to append is superfluous.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up