ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
The Lounge>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 09:07 AM 08-05-2019
Dude needs to straighten up his trailer ...

FAX
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 11:20 AM 08-05-2019
shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Scotty!


Kris Wysong@KrisWysong·
18h
Here’s where #Raiders QB Derek Carr ranks all-time through a player’s first five seasons (per
@pfref)

Completions: 1,759 (1st)
Pass Yards: 18,739 (5th)
Pass TDs: 122 (7th)
INT%: 1.93 (T-3rd)
4th Q Comebacks: 16 (1st)
Game-Winning Drives: 16 (T-4th)

[Reply]
staylor26 11:40 AM 08-05-2019
Lol take out his one fluke/good season and let’s see those #’s.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:45 AM 08-05-2019
So Derek Carr averages 3,700 yards and 24 TDs per season? Sounds pretty meh to me.

His trajectory on TD passes would concern me if I were a Raiders fan.

2015: 32
2016: 28
2017: 22
2018: 19
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 11:45 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol take out his one fluke/good season and let’s see those #’s.
funny because that will actually be true for Mahomes in 4-5 years. A guy who peaked in his first season. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:48 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
funny because that will actually be true for Mahomes in 4-5 years. A guy who peaked in his first season. :-)
Even if Mahomes is only 80% of what he was last year for the rest of his career, he’ll still be miles ahead of Carr.

I’ll take 4,000 yards and 40 TDs per year.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:56 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
So Derek Carr averages 3,700 yards and 24 TDs per season? Sounds pretty meh to me.

His trajectory on TD passes would concern me if I were a Raiders fan.

2015: 32
2016: 28
2017: 22
2018: 19
Woof. I think that’s enough to call a trend.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
funny because that will actually be true for Mahomes in 4-5 years. A guy who peaked in his first season. :-)
:-)

Not even your HC believes that.

He’d trade every 1st round pick he had in 2019 and those in 2020 for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Flachief58 12:19 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
funny because that will actually be true for Mahomes in 4-5 years. A guy who peaked in his first season. :-)
Your troll game is weak. You'd give both your nuts just to get a whiff of Mahomes jockstrap.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:33 PM 08-05-2019
Did anybody watch the Las Vegas Raiders topping out ceremony today?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:57 PM 08-05-2019
Can we get a real troll here with some good material?

Faider#1 is like a re-incarnation of KnowMo, only slightly retarded.


Troll game is weak. Next up, please.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:58 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Can we get a real troll here with some good material?

Faider#1 is like a re-incarnation of KnowMo, only slightly retarded.


Troll game is weak. Next up, please.
He needs to study Knowmo's posts.

That's how it's done.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:10 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He needs to study Knowmo's posts.

That's how it's done.
He probably doesn’t have enough time on the prison computer to look up all the fluff tweets that Knowmo could flood the place with. Maybe if he gets parole he’ll find more time for it. Wanna write him a letter of recommendation?
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:14 PM 08-06-2019
:-) Brown gave himself frostbite on his feet from a cryotherapy machine. What a geek.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 08-06-2019

Gruden said that Antonio Brown is not in Raiders camp, “gathering information” on his foot issue.

Didn’t want to offer any other updates on Brown other than that. Said there is no new news on 84’s situation. Refused to speculate on his readiness for Week 1.

— Scott Bair (@BairNBCS) August 6, 2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up