ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
The Lounge>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
PHOG 02:42 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
May the spirit be with him.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:50 PM 08-03-2019
I expect them to magically get alot better once they move into the new Vegas stadium.

Similar to the Rams. The NFL wont let the Vegas market fail.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:03 PM 08-03-2019
The Brown contract looking as bad as the Carr deal- almost.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:04 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I expect them to magically get alot better once they move into the new Vegas stadium.

Similar to the Rams. The NFL wont let the Vegas market fail.
The Vegas market should take care of itself. I don't see the NFL having to do much work there to try and keep it afloat.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:16 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Vegas market should take care of itself. I don't see the NFL having to do much work there to try and keep it afloat.
Yes, with fans from other teams coming in to gamble and watch the Faders get their asses kicked.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:57 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We need them to suck badly enough this year to get that #1 overall pick. Because if they don't, they WILL suck badly enough next year to get it.

And if the choice is whether or not I want to see Tua in this division or Trevor Lawrence, gimme Tua every time.

People are saying that Mahomes/Mayfield will be the Brady/Manning of the future but that's just wrong. The Manning in this equation ain't in the picture yet. That guy's still waiting for his draft eligibility at Clemson.

Mahomes/Lawrence will be a battle royale for years to come if they ended up in the same conference and an absolute bloodbath if they were in the same division. That rivalry would be incredible.
Iím still waiting for Andrew Luck to not lead the league in sack percentage in spite of his new and improved offensive line.

Yeah, Lawrence looks like he will be even more sure-fire than Luck did coming out of college, but a lot of things can happen. And never underestimate the potential havoc a shitbag team, GM, and/or coach can wreak on the career of a #1 overall QB talent
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:04 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yes, with fans from other teams coming in to gamble and watch the Faders get their asses kicked.
Exactly. Much more of a "hey we're in Vegas, let's go spend some money" / big dumb spectacle than any kind of traditional NFL fan base.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:12 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Iím still waiting for Andrew Luck to not lead the league in sack percentage in spite of his new and improved offensive line.

Yeah, Lawrence looks like he will be even more sure-fire than Luck did coming out of college, but a lot of things can happen. And never underestimate the potential havoc a shitbag team, GM, and/or coach can wreak on the career of a #1 overall QB talent
Lawrence could regress too. He has this year and next year. Thatís a long time to live up to expectations as opposed to being drafted on potential.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:28 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We need them to suck badly enough this year to get that #1 overall pick. Because if they don't, they WILL suck badly enough next year to get it.

And if the choice is whether or not I want to see Tua in this division or Trevor Lawrence, gimme Tua every time.

People are saying that Mahomes/Mayfield will be the Brady/Manning of the future but that's just wrong. The Manning in this equation ain't in the picture yet. That guy's still waiting for his draft eligibility at Clemson.

Mahomes/Lawrence will be a battle royale for years to come if they ended up in the same conference and an absolute bloodbath if they were in the same division. That rivalry would be incredible.
Please, Lawrence doesn't scare me one bit. We have the greatest fucking QB the world has ever seen. I hope he lands in our division just so I can see Mahomes make Trevor into his little bitch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:42 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Please, Lawrence doesn't scare me one bit. We have the greatest fucking QB the world has ever seen. I hope he lands in our division just so I can see Mahomes make Trevor into his little bitch.
Piss on that. I want 6 bye weeks like the cheatriots have
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:55 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Piss on that. I want 6 bye weeks like the cheatriots have
Nah, I'd prefer that our greatness be as legitimate as possible. The whole world questions and is skeptical of the Patriot's greatness. We will actually earn our dynasty, and I want it to be built upon a foundation made from the mutilated rotting corpses of worthy adversaries. Nobody will question us!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:01 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Nah, I'd prefer that our greatness be as legitimate as possible. The whole world questions and is skeptical of the Patriot's greatness. We will actually earn our dynasty, and I want it to be built upon a foundation made from the mutilated rotting corpses of worthy adversaries. Nobody will question us!
Nobody is questioning the cheatriots.

I want easy games. Healthy and Greg is the way to go.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:02 AM 08-05-2019

[Reply]
Cave Johnson 08:42 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
That guy is a phenomenal tool.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:53 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Has anyone told that fool the Dungkeys suck too?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up