ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding


***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4





Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:21 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
When MC first opened my guild was all about that Fire Resistance gear. It was mandatory to farm the piss out of it in order to not be one-shot by Ragnaros. We had to reach a certain threshhold or you weren't allowed to go.

I played Shadow Priest. Which in Vanilla, was a bastard spec. So i went to MC as a Shadow Priest that did nothing but spam Flash Heal :-).

But hey, i was one of the first on my server rockin' Anathema.
Hahaha

Yeah only tanks need FR itís a waste on DPS especially on horde side Melee groups all have fire totem, then you can avoid all fire damage if you kill before suns and run the right strat.

Shadow Priests are worthless in PVE till AQ40 because the only class you really benefit is Warlocks and they donít have the hit gear till then.

But S Priest is one of the characters if I see in world I just turn around as a warrior... fuck that
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:25 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Hahaha

Yeah only tanks need FR itís a waste on DPS especially on horde side Melee groups all have fire totem, then you can avoid all fire damage if you kill before suns and run the right strat.

Shadow Priests are worthless in PVE till AQ40 because the only class you really benefit is Warlocks and they donít have the hit gear till then.

But S Priest is one of the characters if I see in world I just turn around as a warrior... fuck that
I played Shadow back then for the WPvP, but needed the raiding gear obviously.

Shadow was a lot of fun in WPvP. DoT a noob up and kite, kite kite. Fear, Heal, DoT, Fear Heal, DoT.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:56 PM 07-23-2019
Im going to go hard on Classic.

That being said I am going to have about 15 different groups of people I can join with. I am going to make a more informed decision once we get info on servers, who is playing where, etc.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:01 PM 07-23-2019
Is that pic in the OP current? Only 4 hunter mains?
[Reply]
Pants 08:07 PM 07-23-2019
I stopped playing WoW right before WotLK came out and just recently out of the blue decided to try it again.

SOOO many changes but I actually like them a lot.

The community aspect is gone and that sucks major ass, but the game itself is just so much more fun.

I'm just slowly playing through all the old content I missed, collecting mogs and enjoying being able to play all 3 specs as a paladin. Back in Vanilla, you were either a holy paladin, or you didn't go to raids.

It's so much nicer now.

I'm only level 87 and if the end game sucks by the time I get there, I'll just quit again. :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 08:07 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Is that pic in the OP current? Only 4 hunter mains?
Hunter is objectively the worst class in Classic, (even worse than in vanilla because of the modern handling of leeway and a host of other minor issues) unless you are playing them for what they ARE good at, which is gold farming and leveling.

Most of the population will be heavily favoring PvE or PvP over minor stuff like leveling or farming, and the hunter is probably the worst PvP class, as well as the worst raid DPS.

Doesn't mean you cant have fun playing it and do some cool things, its just not really good at what the majority of the playerbase does.
[Reply]
idrapethat 08:25 PM 07-23-2019
I'm playing on a private server...I think rogue is a perfect class for mix of fun and OP. Warrior is the best class overall but dps can be boring and is a pain in the ass to level. Druid heals are only good in raids because they can't rez. As mentioned before, hunter is the lowest dps class.
[Reply]
Detoxing 08:34 PM 07-23-2019
Are they bringing back ammunition? It's not classic without ammunition.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:42 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Are they bringing back ammunition? It's not classic without ammunition.
Yep.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:49 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Is that pic in the OP current? Only 4 hunter mains?
Yes Hunters are pretty much worthless in a raid minus tranq shot....

Hunters problems are their pets damage donít scale with gear. So honestly bring more Melee is preferable. (Especially On Horde)

That being said we know some guys who are rolling Alliance on same server we are going to. We are going to coordinate with them for some minor stuff (pally buffs, devilsaur mafia)

But we will be having two raid groups.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:25 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Hunter is objectively the worst class in Classic, (even worse than in vanilla because of the modern handling of leeway and a host of other minor issues) unless you are playing them for what they ARE good at, which is gold farming and leveling.

Most of the population will be heavily favoring PvE or PvP over minor stuff like leveling or farming, and the hunter is probably the worst PvP class, as well as the worst raid DPS.

Doesn't mean you cant have fun playing it and do some cool things, its just not really good at what the majority of the playerbase does.

Yeah, I did do that. Hunter was the first class I played. Just to learn the game. I had a lot of fun with it as I enjoyed doing solo stuff.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:35 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yes Hunters are pretty much worthless in a raid minus tranq shot....

Hunters problems are their pets damage donít scale with gear. So honestly bring more Melee is preferable. (Especially On Horde)

That being said we know some guys who are rolling Alliance on same server we are going to. We are going to coordinate with them for some minor stuff (pally buffs, devilsaur mafia)

But we will be having two raid groups.

I still haven't decided what class to main. I've played all of them to max level with each expansion up until Legion when I got bored with it, so it's a hard choice. I used to play a particular role/class depending on my mood when I logged in. I was an unrepentant altoholic. I won't be going Ally, though. Just feels wrong.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:53 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I still haven't decided what class to main. I've played all of them to max level with each expansion up until Legion when I got bored with it, so it's a hard choice. I used to play a particular role/class depending on my mood when I logged in. I was an unrepentant altoholic. I won't be going Ally, though. Just feels wrong.
I love Warrior and after playing it with 160 ping on private servers all these years Iím ready to not be handicapped anymore....
[Reply]
hometeam 10:48 PM 07-23-2019
I like to heal. I especially like to druid heal, pally next.

Both druid and pally are somewhat gimped in classic compared to later, but i might still pick one up :-)
[Reply]
Redbled 10:55 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Hunter is objectively the worst class in Classic, (even worse than in vanilla because of the modern handling of leeway and a host of other minor issues) unless you are playing them for what they ARE good at, which is gold farming and leveling.

Most of the population will be heavily favoring PvE or PvP over minor stuff like leveling or farming, and the hunter is probably the worst PvP class, as well as the worst raid DPS.

Doesn't mean you cant have fun playing it and do some cool things, its just not really good at what the majority of the playerbase does.

For WPVP BM Hunters had no equal in late classic/early BC.

I never could get into raiding but loved any and all PVP.

Never played anything but Alliance but I like what the OP is doing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up