ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
The Lounge>"Legion of Zoom"
T-post Tom 01:04 PM 07-20-2019
Can we make it the official CP moniker for the Chiefs' offense?

Edit: Initial votes are not good for "Legion of Zoom." Seems we've done this exercise in past years. At least for the defensive side. Would be nice to see CP come up with something that catches on outside of CP. So many creative minds here. Maybe if we get a short list of good names, someone smarter than me can create a new thread with a poll to vote on the short list.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:23 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Flyover Boyz!

The Midwest Machine!
I like the Midwest Machine. Lets promote that
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:47 PM 07-20-2019
Why do so many dipshits on this board insist on having nicknames for everything?
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:49 PM 07-20-2019
The Magnificent Eleven

Or

MAGA Country Miracles
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:23 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Why do so many dipshits on this board insist on having nicknames for everything?
Rain Man agrees with Jewish Rabbi.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:27 PM 07-20-2019
How about Red Rum spelled backwards?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:30 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Can we make it the official CP moniker for the Chiefs' offense?

Edit: Initial votes are not good for "Legion of Zoom." Seems we've done this exercise in past years. At least for the defensive side. Would be nice to see CP come up with something that catches on outside of CP. So many creative minds here. Maybe if we get a short list of good names, someone smarter than me can create a new thread with a poll to vote on the short list.

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:32 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:48 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
How about we wait until they win something first. Seattle got its name when they showed their grit on the field. Same with the Purple People Eaters or the Steel Curtain or the Greatest Show on Turf. Let the games and their plays give us a nickname.
Question from the back of the room, but what did the Purple People Eaters, win, exactly? Werent they the ones that got their stool pushed by KC in 19 forever ago?

Aside from that I agree...i hate the forced 'showtime' for Mahomes... Frankly, I'll take any nickname as long as it doesnt have some faggoty reference to Game of Thrones.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:51 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Question from the back of the room, but what did the Purple People Eaters, win, exactly? Werent they the ones that got their stool pushed by KC in 19 forever ago?

Aside from that I agree...i hate the forced 'showtime' for Mahomes... Frankly, I'll take any nickname as long as it doesnt have some pillowbitergoty reference to Game of Thrones.
I guess ShowTime and the Magic Tones are out then?

Too Vegas lounge act sounding?
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:55 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Question from the back of the room, but what did the Purple People Eaters, win, exactly? Werent they the ones that got their stool pushed by KC in 19 forever ago?


January 11th, 1970
[Reply]
burt 03:57 PM 07-20-2019
Dred?

Mahome team?

Red Tide?

Red Crush?

Red Penetration?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:00 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Why do so many dipshits on this board insist on having nicknames for everything?
So you don't like...

Mahomie and the Cruisers?
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 04:04 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Why do so many dipshits on this board insist on having nicknames for everything?
Says the guy with a nickname for a username...:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:04 PM 07-20-2019
For fucks sake. Everyone trying to be a Mitch Holt is clone.

Nicknames are for children’s and true fans.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:04 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So you don't like...

Mahomie and the Cruisers?
https://youtu.be/nYDAF6NbgKc
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up