ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
The Lounge>**** Official Other Teams Training Camp Reports ****
Titty Meat 01:59 PM 07-18-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/1549005001/

Denvers started yesterday. Kevin Hogan is the #2 and it looks like 1 of their starting linebackers is already injured.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:15 PM 08-12-2019
How does Kyler Murray look?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:27 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Vedvik, 25, was sidelined last season after he was assaulted in East Baltimore on Aug. 31, leaving facial and head injuries.

That was inevitable, really.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 08:37 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That was inevitable, really.
Shouldn’t have been trying to sling on Prop Joe’s corners.
[Reply]
O.city 02:03 PM 08-13-2019
There's some Clowney to Philly rumors floating around out there.

Philly does have some LT surplus that the Texans might like.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
There's some Clowney to Philly rumors floating around out there.

Philly does have some LT surplus that the Texans might like.
So they're going to trade Clowney for either Peters who is on his last legs or Dillard...the guy that Philly intentionally traded in front of them to get? I just don't see how that works.
[Reply]
O.city 02:05 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So they're going to trade Clowney for either Peters who is on his last legs or Dillard...the guy that Philly intentionally traded in front of them to get? I just don't see how that works.
It's the Texans front office or lack there of dealing with Howie. Don't count anything out.

They could trade them Peters and a 3rd for Clowney, plug in Dillard and go from there.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:07 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's the Texans front office or lack there of dealing with Howie. Don't count anything out.

They could trade them Peters and a 3rd for Clowney, plug in Dillard and go from there.
Thats a shitty trade for Houston.....
[Reply]
Superturtle 02:07 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
There's some Clowney to Philly rumors floating around out there.

Philly does have some LT surplus that the Texans might like.
I read Miami
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 08-13-2019
Can Philly even afford Clowney?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:08 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Can Philly even afford Clowney?
I doubt it. I guess if they moved Peters maybe.
[Reply]
O.city 02:09 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Thats a shitty trade for Houston.....
They don't even currently have a GM and traded a 3rd for a 3rd down RB.

Lets keep in mind what we're dealing with.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:10 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Thats a shitty trade for Houston.....
Well, it is Houston
[Reply]
O.city 02:10 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I read Miami
I saw that at one point too.

I'm not sure
[Reply]
Mecca 02:10 PM 08-13-2019
If they're that hard up why wouldn't they try to get Trent Williams?
[Reply]
O.city 02:11 PM 08-13-2019
I'm sure they've tried, Skins say they aren't trading him.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up