ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
patteeu 03:29 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Are RWNJs passionately defending Epstein yet? If not I give it about a week. All it takes is one Trump tweet and a couple of FoxNews segments.

RWNJs have made it patently obvious there is nothing and no behavior they won't defend if you trigger their partisan brains - which is trivially easy. Partisan PR and Trump's help just got a murderous soldier off scot-free who was so reprehensible all his fellow SEALs turned him in.

Defending pedophiles to own the libs - coming soon!
I watched CNN for a good part of the day on the 4th. They spent ALL day telling us about the politicization and militarization that evil Trump was planning for that night. Their pre-reportage was embarrassing and missed the mark by a wide margin.. Your post reminds me of that.

The soldier was found innocent by a jury of his peers, but here you are libeling him. Kind of disgusting.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:10 AM 07-08-2019
Are RWNJs passionately defending Epstein yet? If not I give it about a week. All it takes is one Trump tweet and a couple of FoxNews segments.

RWNJs have made it patently obvious there is nothing and no behavior they won't defend if you trigger their partisan brains - which is trivially easy. Partisan PR and Trump's help just got a murderous soldier off scot-free who was so reprehensible all his fellow SEALs turned him in.

Defending Epstien?

You're an ASSHOLE dude. Your post about sums up what you bring to the table.

Which is little more than partisan, crybaby BS.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:20 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Don’t leave it to Republicans to protect Women, after their born..

Interesting fact that I don’t see TacoWrong mentioning.

Ever wonder why Trump HIRED ALEXANDER ACOSTA TO HIS CABINET AS US TREASURY SECRETARY.... WELL, THIS IS THE SAME ALEXANDER ACOSTA WHO AS A FEDERAL PROSECUTOR NEGOTIATED A DEAL TO DROP FEDERAL SEX TRAFFICKING CHARGES TO KEEP EPSTEIN OUT OF FEDERAL PRISON..

TRUMP HIRED THE GUY (ACOSTA) THAT TOOK CARE OF HIS FRIEND (EPSTEIN), WHO WAS A SEX TRAFFICKER!!!!

This is FACT Taco....Investigate that.

Three dirtbags with a line drawn connecting them all. Hmmmmmm.

https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epste...050408635.html
1. It's 'after they're born'. They're is a contraction of the words 'they' and 'are'.

2. The Clintons have way more links and association to Epstein than Trump does, going back decades.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:37 AM 07-08-2019

Soldier? It’s almost like you didn’t even follow the trial or know anything about it. Facts and accuracy matter in the pursuit of the truth, and this particular case involved a Sailor who stood accused of murder.

The Government’s case was the very definition of ineptitude from the beginning, and was a miscarriage of justice and abuse of the UCMJ. 1) The prosecution was found to be illegally monitoring the defense’s email exchanges. 2) Another Sailor admitted that he, in fact, killed the ISIS fighter and not SCPO Gallagher by restricting his airway. There were no eye witnesses to any act Gallagher was accused of, only a photograph sent by cell phone of Gallagher posing next to the corpse—which he was found guilty of. No one who testified could say they actually witnessed him shooting non-combatants, outside of simple hearsay. SCPO Gallagher’s reputation was one of high standards and a leader who aggressively pursued the enemy (something one might expect of a commando), and the platoon he inherited was said to be somewhat lax—thus creating a rift between the younger SEALs and the elder SCPO.

The case was a farce and his incarceration / pre-trial confinement was nothing more than an abuse of authority. Typically in the leftists’ mind accusation = condemnation, but thankfully there is still some shred of justice in the face of an abject falsehood.
[Reply]
RN47 06:46 AM 07-08-2019

Look lady, I'm fairly right of center on most issues. But ANYONE and EVERYONE involved in pedophilia or human trafficking should suffer the consequences-- regardless of political affiliation, social status, or wealth. If DJT was diddling kids-- and there is irrefutable proof-- then he should do a perp walk out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. That goes for WJC, too I might add...and Alec Baldwin, and Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker, and all the others in Epstein's little black book.

But let justice be blind, and if the majority of the corrupt disease-ridden corpse that is the beltway is implicated- then burn it down. This isn't a left/right, conservative/liberal issue. Every one of us should want a MFer to hang if they are guilty.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:55 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by RN47:
Look lady, I'm fairly right of center on most issues. But ANYONE and EVERYONE involved in pedophilia or human trafficking should suffer the consequences-- regardless of political affiliation, social status, or wealth. If DJT was diddling kids-- and there is irrefutable proof-- then he should do a perp walk out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. That goes for WJC, too I might add...and Alec Baldwin, and Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker, and all the others in Epstein's little black book.

But let justice be blind, and if the majority of the corrupt disease-ridden corpse that is the beltway is implicated- then burn it down. This isn't a left/right, conservative/liberal issue. Every one of us should want a MFer to hang if they are guilty.
Correct.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:30 AM 07-08-2019
The SDNY Chief Prosecutor is Maurene Comey....

:-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:37 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by RN47:

Yep.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:48 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm aware. This is how Trump operates. Acosta has flipped. He works for Trump. Trump has him leveraged.

You have no idea what you are even talking about. Stop opening your mouth on behalf if the human traffickers against the guy who is eradicating them. At least do some actual, real research before you embarrass yourself like that again. Of course I'm aware of Acosta, don't be a fool.

So Acosta -- as THE U.S. attorney for Southern Florida at the time -- lets this guy off easy in 2008 and somehow rewarding him with a Secretary level position is in exchange for "flipping" him? How does that make sense? Flipping him for what? Why would you reward Acosta for letting the guy off in the first place?

And Epstein's involvement/issues in this arena aren't new or earth-shattering.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

So in 2017 there was an article that described allegations that Epstein was on the prowl ON TRUMP owned properties.

To be clear, I view it as very unlikely that Trump knew about this, or was involved in it, but the connections between Trump/Epstein are about as damning (not very) as the myriad connections that you like to spin as you weave the web of your over-active imagination.

All that said -- I'm with RN47. Whoever is involved can burn.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:53 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So Acosta -- as THE U.S. attorney for Southern Florida at the time -- lets this guy off easy in 2008 and somehow rewarding him with a Secretary level position is in exchange for "flipping" him? How does that make sense? Flipping him for what? Why would you reward Acosta for letting the guy off in the first place?

So in 2017 there was an article that described allegations that Epstein was on the prowl ON TRUMP owned properties.

To be clear, I view it as very unlikely that Trump knew about this, or was involved in it, but the connections between Trump/Epstein are about as damning (not very) as the myriad connections that you like to spin as you weave the web of your over-active imagination.

Trump (or his people) apparently became aware as Epstein was reportedly barred from Trump properties at some point for propositioning the underage daughter of another guest.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:57 AM 07-08-2019

Seek help.
[Reply]
Munson 09:01 AM 07-08-2019
The press conference on Epstein's arrest is about to start.

[Reply]
VAChief 09:02 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2affa85...4-518954f78eb6
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:03 AM 07-08-2019
I’m curious to see how his bail hearing plays out.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:10 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Seek help.
welcher seems to be imitating kotter's act around here, that of a loser in life who needs some way to feel superior to someone, and attempts to fill that need in the CP DC forum
[Reply]
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up