ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 61
« First < 10505657585960 61 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
Munson 04:35 PM 08-12-2019
The feds finally raid Pedo Island.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Originally Posted by :
FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island

"We were just trying to look at pretty fish ... and here we are in the middle of an FBI raid," said Kelly Quinn, the owner of Salty Dog Day Sails.

Aug. 12, 2019, 4:27 PM CDT

By Rich Schapiro, Tom Winter and Jonathan Dienst

FBI agents raided Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Caribbean on Monday in a vivid display that the probe into his alleged sex trafficking ring is continuing despite his death.

A swarm of federal agents was seen fanning out across Little St. James in golf carts about 10:30 a.m.

"We were just trying to look at pretty fish and swim with turtles and here we are in the middle of an FBI raid," said Kelly Quinn, the owner of Salty Dog Day Sails, who was running a sailing charter in the area.

"This has been something on our radar for years," Quinn added. "We're all really curious why it's happening now."

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation confirmed that the FBI launched a search of Epstein's private island home off the coast of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The search was directed by the Epstein task force led by the U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York, the officials said.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office declined to comment.

A law enforcement source said the search of Epstein's home and private island in the U.S. Virgin islands was suggested years ago, but evidently went nowhere.

The raid was launched two days after Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City. He was pronounced dead at a lower Manhattan hospital. Multiple law enforcement officials said Epstein appeared to have hanged himself, but his official cause of death is pending.

Epstein had been held at the federal jail since July 6, when he was arrested on charges of trafficking and sexually abusing girls as young as 14 in the early 2000s. He was facing up to 45 years in prison if convicted on two counts of sex trafficking and conspiracy.

Epstein purchased the picturesque island off the coast of St. Thomas for $7.95 million in 1998. He went on to build a sprawling estate featuring a 24,000-square-foot private residence, two pools, a spa and an odd blue-striped structure that has been the subject of endless online fascination.

Steve Scully, an IT worker who worked on Epstein’s island from 1999 to 2006, said he often saw young women there and the main residence was filled with photos of topless girls.

"I don't know if they were kids," Scully told NBC News last month. "They looked young to me In almost every one of his — the master bedroom, the office, and the gymnasium certainly."

The investigation into Epstein's alleged sex trafficking network is continuing despite his death, multiple top law enforcement officials have said.

"To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the indictment — which included a conspiracy count — remains ongoing," U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said in a statement Saturday.

[Reply]
neech 04:51 PM 08-12-2019
Meh, if they confiscate any documentation of certain high place individuals I think it will disappear. Too many powerful people with ties.

I don't think much will happen except for a few scattered names of insignificance will be sacrificial lamb s to silence public scrutiny.
[Reply]
srvy 04:52 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Epstein being wheeled into the hospital.

I assume he's already dead in these pics.

Spoiler!
Classic red onion head. Yeah he dead!
[Reply]
Munson 06:04 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Meh, if they confiscate any documentation of certain high place individuals I think it will disappear. Too many powerful people with ties.

I don't think much will happen except for a few scattered names of insignificance will be sacrificial lamb s to silence public scrutiny.
I want to see what's inside the "temple". It allegedly has multiple underground levels, and underground tunnels throughout the island.
[Reply]
neech 06:08 PM 08-12-2019
I want to see what's inside the "temple". It allegedly has multiple underground levels, and underground tunnels throughout the island.
It would be wild that's for sure.

There might be tons of video in storage. Imagine going through all that from reel to reel. Things your mind might not forget anytime soon.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:03 AM 08-13-2019
I heard that a TRUST company owned by Jeffery Epstein cashed in on a $26 Million lottery ticket that was bought by a woman in the state of Oklahoma and that he acquired a company that was $6 BILLION in debt but was bailed out after the 2008 financial crisis by the FEDERAL RESERVE. He also rented the former Iranian Consulate in New York from the US State Department. All this according to Amazing Polly's YouTube channel investigating the Epstein case. Like TRUMP'S Labor Secretary Acosta said, Jeffery Epstein was "INTELLIGENCE". If you want to go down the rabbit hole on this Epstein case check out her channel. Very good investigative journalism. All of it is documented and she leaves links.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 07:23 AM 08-13-2019
Like him or hate him, Crowder is fun to watch. This is a fun 15 minutes...

[Reply]
Munson 07:36 AM 08-13-2019
Looks like the NYPD was in on the raid, too.
[Reply]
threebag02 09:45 AM 08-13-2019
The feds finally raid Pedo Island.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma
And just like that all the evidence just disappeared

Same as the previous administrations bullshit with the Russian Hoax
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:06 AM 08-13-2019
I saw mattresses and beds on one video. Must be where the vestal virgins lose their virginity.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:09 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I heard that a TRUST company owned by Jeffery Epstein cashed in on a $26 Million lottery ticket that was bought by a woman in the state of Oklahoma and that he acquired a company that was $6 BILLION in debt but was bailed out after the 2008 financial crisis by the FEDERAL RESERVE. He also rented the former Iranian Consulate in New York from the US State Department. All this according to Amazing Polly's YouTube channel investigating the Epstein case. Like TRUMP'S Labor Secretary Acosta said, Jeffery Epstein was "INTELLIGENCE". If you want to go down the rabbit hole on this Epstein case check out her channel. Very good investigative journalism. All of it is documented and she leaves links.
Epstein didn't even have a college degree, but was recruited to teach math at a school by — AG Barr's daddy! Don't plan or bet on Barr really getting to the bottom of anything. He's a Bush man, who are the Deep State. If I turn out to be wrong, then I will be glad—but I am not holding my breath. He's an insider and the Trump has too many of them.

Anyhow, from there he was tapped for hedge fund work. I doubt he was ever a real financial guy but that was all used as a front.
[Reply]
Munson 09:54 AM 08-14-2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein's former girlfriend/madam ends up getting suicided in the near future.

She's been hiding out in a mansion outside of Boston.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...de-Boston.html

Originally Posted by :
EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston
  • Ghislaine Maxwell, 57, has been hiding out at a secluded $3M oceanfront property in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
  • The property is owned by her tech CEO boyfriend Scott Borgerson, 43, who has been seen running errands in the area and walking Maxwell's dog
  • The British socialite was a long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein and the alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring
  • Maxwell hasn't been seen publicly in three years and hasn't left the home amid new focus on Epstein's alleged co-conspirators following his apparent suicide on Saturday
  • 'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' a source familiar with Maxwell's new life exclusively told DailyMail.com
  • Maxwell is alleged to be one of the main players in a network of recruiters and enablers who provided Epstein with underage girls to sexually abuse
  • In July, Maxwell filed a request to stop the unsealing of 2,000 pages connected to a defamation lawsuit filed against her by Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Epstein of keeping her as a sex slave when she was a teenager
  • Giuffre claimed Maxwell directed her to have sex with people including former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, former U.S. Senator George Mitchell, modeling agent Jean Luc Brunel and financier Glenn Dubin
  • Maxwell called the claims 'entirely false' and the case was settled out of court

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:06 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by :
secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston
One of these things. . .

$3M - what is it 850ft^3
[Reply]
neech 11:13 AM 08-14-2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein's former girlfriend/madam ends up getting suicided in the near future.

She's been hiding out in a mansion outside of Boston.
I'd like to have an insurance policy out on her, of course its in her best interest.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:12 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Yup, sounds legit.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 61
« First < 10505657585960 61 >
Up