Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Donger 09:06 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^^^^^^ Swamp creature ^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
^^^^^^^

Unreasonable person who is fine with his POTUS blatantly lying to him (and everyone else).
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:56 AM 12-17-2018
I don't see how that series of tweets in the OP counts as rambling. If you want to see some insane rambling you can listen to his debate responses or any time he has to speak extemporaneously, but those tweets are remarkably well composed and coherent, for him. (and you know he wrote them due to the completely random capitalization)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:35 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:

:-)

What an idiot.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:38 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
SnL part of the deep state?

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:41 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
It’s like a mob where everyone is Fredo.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:02 PM 12-17-2018

....The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax, started as the “insurance policy” long before I even got elected, is very bad for our Country. They are Entrapping people for misstatements, lies or unrelated things that took place many years ago. Nothing to do with Collusion. A Democrat Scam!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018

"A Democrat scam" pulled off by Republicans in his own administration. That's a neat trick.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:24 PM 12-17-2018
^^^^^^^

Unreasonable person who is fine with his POTUS blatantly lying to him (and everyone else).
Oh Ding-Dong, you're a dummy, but you're our dummy!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:54 PM 12-26-2018

The Wall is different than the 25 Billion Dollars in Border Security. The complete Wall will be built with the Shutdown money plus funds already in hand. The reporting has been inaccurate on the point. The problem is, without the Wall, much of the rest of Dollars are wasted!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 24, 2018

[Reply]
Donger 10:04 AM 01-05-2019
Interesting random tweet:

Many people currently a part of my opposition, including President Obama & the Dems, have had campaign violations, in some cases for very large sums of money. These are civil cases. They paid a fine & settled. While no big deal, I did not commit a campaign violation!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2019

[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:41 AM 01-05-2019
Interesting random tweet:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 01:21 PM 01-05-2019

Kevin McCarthy: "There was progress today. I look forward to solving it."
Trump: "Thank you, Steve."

...His brain is mush. pic.twitter.com/4ySTWXAMt2

— Brian Tyler Cohen (@briantylercohen) January 4, 2019

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:30 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:

Not that you care, but the Chiefs have a bye this weekend...
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 07:46 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Not that you care, but the Chiefs have a bye this weekend...
Speaking of mush-brains...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:16 PM 01-06-2019

How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:37 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Thanks for posting this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up