Page 2 of 64
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Donger 03:12 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
What am I missing? The dead look in Pence's eyes?

[Reply]
Shaid 03:14 PM 12-11-2018
lol, ok, that's what I thought.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:17 PM 12-11-2018
What am I missing? The dead look in Pence's eyes?
Yea, that 1000 yard look. He checked out of that meeting way before this pic was taken.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:37 PM 12-11-2018

Even a Washington Post reporter knows that not 1 inch of Trump's wall has been built. Does Trump think his supporters are dumber than a WaPo reporter? https://t.co/iCbior7yFp

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) December 11, 2018

:-) even Coulter knows this is bullsht.

Where is Taco ?

I want to dunk on him about trump's wall.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:40 PM 12-11-2018

@NicolleDWallace and Friends dunking all over @VP pic.twitter.com/BnFlkoJcpp

— Nikolai From (@nikolaifrom) December 11, 2018

MSM making fun of Pence :-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:42 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

:-) even Coulter knows this is bullsht.

Where is Taco ?

I want to dunk on him about trump's wall.
She's wrong:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...6&postcount=22
[Reply]
Donger 04:28 PM 12-11-2018

“It’s like a manhood thing for him,” Pelosi told the Dems of Trump’s wall obsession, according to the source. “As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

Pelosi stressed she made clear to Trump there isn’t enough support in Congress for a wall and speculated the President is refusing to back down because he’s scared to run away with his tail between his legs.

“I was trying to be the mom. I can’t explain it to you. It was so wild,” Pelosi said of the meeting, which was also attended by Vice President Pence and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). “It goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

:-)
[Reply]
NewChief 04:32 PM 12-11-2018
He's got them right where he wants them! 5D chess and the Art of Negotiation!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:33 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:

“It’s like a manhood thing for him,” Pelosi told the Dems of Trump’s wall obsession, according to the source. “As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

Pelosi stressed she made clear to Trump there isn’t enough support in Congress for a wall and speculated the President is refusing to back down because he’s scared to run away with his tail between his legs.

“I was trying to be the mom. I can’t explain it to you. It was so wild,” Pelosi said of the meeting, which was also attended by Vice President Pence and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). “It goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:39 PM 12-11-2018
This thread delivered.

From Trump's tweets to Pence's face and we have got some bathroom talk from Nancy.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:39 PM 12-11-2018
So if Nancy got tinkle on her, surely there's a tinkle tape?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:45 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
My recollection is that Trump Obama started out with about 18 23 percent of the Republican Democrat vote. So his opponents had about 82 77 percent collectively.

Then they started dropping out one by one, leaving only The Donald Barry Hussein at the end.

Now, nearly all of them have embraced the former nutcase in the Oval Office.

Which means, essentially, that they are all of the opinion that, "if you can't beat them, join them."
Fixed
[Reply]
Bump 05:10 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:

I know you think this makes tyrants like Pelosi and Schumer look good because they said Orange Man Bad, but in reality it's quite the opposite.
[Reply]
eDave 05:22 PM 12-11-2018
lol, ok, that's what I thought.
I thought it was the token sitting on the table. He won't have a live one in there ever again after the shit show that is Kanye.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:23 PM 12-11-2018
[Reply]
Page 2 of 64
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up