ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 77
« First < 26667273747576 77 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:12 AM 08-10-2019
So that means----never shake the hand of anyone from the NYT because they will have not washed their hands after using the restroom. They will have boycotted Uline.

#nothinglefttoboycott
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...shadow-banning
patteeu will be along shortly to mock your link, despite it having good solid coverage of events from a limited govt and Constitutional pov.

I think this quote in the comment section was apt for today.

Originally Posted by :
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."
—Joseph Geobbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda.

[Reply]
patteeu 07:40 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
patteeu will be along shortly to mock your link, despite it having good solid coverage of events from a limited govt and Constitutional pov.

I think this quote in the comment section was apt for today.
Why would JPB’s link bring me to your mind?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:41 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
MSNBC - If you do anything to honor the victims tomorrow [08/08/2019], we know you are attempting surreptitiously to honor Adolph Hitler.
:-)

We have our very own poster here who honors "Adolph."
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:21 PM 08-10-2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:14 PM 08-10-2019
Rhetoric of violence and division is ok when it's the left using it.

Originally Posted by :
MSNBC contributor and legal blog editor Elie Mystal called for "pitchforks and torches" outside of the home of a wealthy President Trump supporter during a Thursday night interview.

Appearing on All In With Chris Hayes, Mystal slammed billionaire Stephen Ross for his support of Trump, asserting that the current trending boycotts of his businesses didn't satisfy him. "I have no problem on shining the light back on the donors who fund this kind of racialized hate," he said. "I mean I go further. I want pitchforks and torches outside this man's house in the Hamptons."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...bc-contributor
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:25 PM 08-10-2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:35 PM 08-12-2019
Twitter thinks this is ok

But, change "white" to "black", and watch how fast your account gets banned.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:05 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Twitter thinks this is ok

But, change "white" to "black", and watch how fast your account gets banned.
If you flip the script and it feels racist...then it is a racist statement.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:15 PM 08-13-2019
Good news! Those audio conversations you were having have been transcribed, and may be given to others to hear.

Originally Posted by :
Facebook Inc. has been paying hundreds of outside contractors to transcribe clips of audio from users of its services, according to people with knowledge of the work.

The work has rattled the contract employees, who are not told where the audio was recorded or how it was obtained -- only to transcribe it, said the people, who requested anonymity for fear of losing their jobs. They’re hearing Facebook users’ conversations, sometimes with vulgar content, but do not know why Facebook needs them transcribed, the people said.

Facebook confirmed that it had been transcribing users’ audio and said it will no longer do so, following scrutiny into other companies. “Much like Apple and Google, we paused human review of audio more than a week ago,” the company said Tuesday. The company said the users who were affected chose the option in Facebook’s Messenger app to have their voice chats transcribed. The contractors were checking whether Facebook’s artificial intelligence correctly interpreted the messages, which were anonymized....

...Facebook hasn’t disclosed to users that third parties may review their audio. That’s led some contractors to feel their work is unethical, according to the people with knowledge of the matter....
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:21 AM 08-15-2019
Media bias? What media bias?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fake-ne...for-europeans/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:06 PM 08-15-2019
And don't fool yourself into thinking that Microsoft isn't as bad as the rest.

Originally Posted by :
Microsoft Admits that Human Workers Listen to Skype Calls

In an update to the company’s privacy policy, tech giant Microsoft has noted that human workers may listen to Skype and Cortana recordings. This is an admission by the software giant that media reports in early August based on internal leaks about contractors monitoring Skype calls are correct...
Leaked documents and screenshots obtained by Motherboard reveal that Microsoft contract workers are listening in on personal conversations of Skype users that are using the app’s translation service. According to Skype’s website, the company reserves the right to analyze audio and phone calls through the app’s translation feature in order to improve the translation service. However, it doesn’t note that human workers will be doing some of this analysis by listening in on calls.

According to audio obtained by Motherboard, the recorded calls include conversations between loved ones, some talking about personal issues and others discussing relationship problems. A Microsoft contractor who provided a number of files to Motherboard stated: “The fact that I can even share some of this with you shows how lax things are in terms of protecting user data.”...
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...o-skype-calls/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:16 PM 08-15-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 11:22 PM 08-15-2019
I cant wait for the inevitable class action law suits. If you arent saying things online that get you shadow bans, you're missing the boat. Leftists toeing the bullshit establishment line arent going to get paid shit when the class actions get going.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:25 PM 08-15-2019
"Grandpa, what were you doing during the Great Awakening?"

"Well shit. I guess I was defending the pedophiles and the status quo whenever I could... It wasn't until CNN and MSNBC really started reporting reality because there was no choice left for them that I ever woke up to what was really going on. Even after Epstein was murdered, I kept pretending things were normal."
[Reply]
Page 76 of 77
« First < 26667273747576 77 >
Up