ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...


[Reply]
Simply Red 08:17 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
You go to Hell! Go straight to HELL!!!
Sorry! I will reevaluate in a week or so. Episodes 4 -> 8.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:01 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Spoiler!
Episode 3 is the one that gets you to continue wtf
[Reply]
Simply Red 07-23-2016, 11:51 PM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
ThaVirus 08:23 AM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I wouldn't even go near my older brother's waterbed.

Off topic but talk about the 80s. What a horrible idea those things were. Sooooo uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:21 PM 07-24-2016
On episode 4 now. Little things in this really have the time period just spot on - like Trapper Keepers at school. Freakin' awesome.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:51 PM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
On episode 4 now. Little things in this really have the time period just spot on - like Trapper Keepers at school. Freakin' awesome.
The hairstyles, the hideous makeup Brenda uses, etc.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:02 PM 07-24-2016
Ryder is doing a good job, too. Can't be easy acting to a wad of Christmas lights.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:53 AM 07-25-2016
I watched the first episode. It held my attention. It was giving me early 80's flashbacks but I'll keep watching.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:18 PM 07-25-2016
I enjoyed it.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:53 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Spoiler!
it gets better each episode
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:59 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I enjoyed it.

You seem nice.

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
it gets better each episode

Thank you for not beating me up - I believe you and will totally watch the other 5. Look I really like A LOT about it. But I'm not grasping the story - at least as much as the others. It'll come I'd imagine - I'll fire it up again this week. I'm currently watching Pet Sematary. :-)

[Reply]
listopencil 12:55 AM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
You seem nice.




Thank you for not beating me up - I believe you and will totally watch the other 5. Look I really like A LOT about it. But I'm not grasping the story - at least as much as the others. It'll come I'd imagine - I'll fire it up again this week. I'm currently watching Pet Sematary. :-)

I'm also surprised that you would say "lack of story." In my opinion there are multiple good story threads running through the show so far and I just finished episode four. It has a Fringe/X-Files feel to it for me which is kind of fun in the early 80's setting. So many 80's references in there that you can't really list them all. And I did chuckle when MKULTRA popped up on that microfiche screen.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:59 AM 07-27-2016
Love this show so far. Just finished episode 6 last night, will finish the season tonight. I had to fight with my wife to get her to watch it, but now she's hooked.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:02 AM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Love this show so far. Just finished episode 6 last night, will finish the season tonight. I had to fight with my wife to get her to watch it, but now she's hooked.
Once I got onto the middle episodes, I couldn't stop. I ended up staying up way later than I normally do because they kept ending episodes on cliffhangers. I watched ep. 1 on one night, then binged the rest of the series on the second.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:54 AM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm also surprised that you would say "lack of story." In my opinion there are multiple good story threads running through the show so far and I just finished episode four. It has a Fringe/X-Files feel to it for me which is kind of fun in the early 80's setting. So many 80's references in there that you can't really list them all. And I did chuckle when MKULTRA popped up on that microfiche screen.
honestly sometimes my ADD gets in the way. Chillax though and scratch my evaluation, I'll post my final thoughts soon.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 12:05 PM 07-27-2016
Dope ass remix of the main theme by some french DJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pab-OqBIKJk
[Reply]
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up