Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:14 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Would have been better if it said "PAID" next to your name.
Money order mailed out yesterday morning. Of course that means it's in the gov't union employees hands now, good luck seeing it by next season.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10:16 PM 10-03-2012
Not bad...aside from some simple copy edits which I already sent to Liz.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19730420/...ssels-benching
[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 PM 10-03-2012
Maybe some KC fans in Dallas could picket in front of Clark's house?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:28 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase:
We still need Hamas
The bat signal was turned on. We are forsaken.:-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:32 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by DallasChief:
Another outside of the box idea.

What if you send the banner down to Dallas for a weekend. We can take it to an FC Dallas game-have a few of us stretch it out in the stadium in the crowd long enough to get photos of it during the game. Clark owns FC Dallas.

Tweet the pictures all over national media, espn, etc... CHIEFS FANS STRIKE IN OWNERS BACKYARD AT FC DALLAS GAME-I guarantee you there IS NO WAY HUNT wants any part of angry Chiefs fans at his precious FC DALLAS safeground, the message will be loud and clear. His distaste for Pioli, if not yet, will strengthen-to know Pioli is getting in the way of his soccer matches--ooooooweeeee...and the national media attention will be lovely.

PIOLI CANT HOLD US.
Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

:-) at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:38 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

:-) at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.
Damn good idea.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:40 PM 10-03-2012
I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10:41 PM 10-03-2012
not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.

Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.

[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.
sounds a lot like Nick Athan's board over at scout.com
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 10-03-2012
Capone, you fucking nailed that interview in the OP. Awesome.

Whoever put together that piece hates Pioli too because he did a great job of inserting clips of Chiefs FAIL from last season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 PM 10-03-2012
Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 11:10 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood. Its not just him, or just football, I also stubbornly thought Hochevar could be a decent pitcher long after the rest of the world concluded that he sucked ass. I'm a very, very, very patient fan.

I've had it. Get rid of Pioli, give me a top-flight 1st round QB, and I'll hunker down for another 3 years of miserable losing in the hopes that great things are ahead.
Ill drink to this
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 11:17 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

this is a great idea. Like mentioned above, Chunt is a systematic guy. The best way to get to him is embarrass him.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:38 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.
No bitch. You make a fucking .gif of him. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 11:43 PM 10-03-2012
This images are gaining steam... we need the creative minds of CP to keep churning out CHUNT images and Pioli images... people are sharing them and the community is growing. This one got 24 shares. Not bad. Everyone has an audience... this shit is spreading.
Attached: Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 12.41.14 AM.png (247.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 111 of 603
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Up