ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 36
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The Broncos won't see the playoffs this year....

Wait. I should rephrase that. They'll see them, but from the comfort of their own couch....sorry Jake.
I don't want them to but I bet they sneak in.

Who will rise up to take hold of it if not them?
[Reply]
Rausch 12:48 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Still a lot of football left, but I figure you guys have everything in place to win it all. Probably will have homefield too. It'll be tough for other teams to win at Arrowhead.

We won't lose at Arrowhead this year.

Now, I've got to admit, those Donk and Vikings games are sneaky. We could lose both of those realistically. Two teams that could turn around in the next 3 weeks and play some good football.

But when the positives are just as likely why worry?... :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:49 AM 11-10-2003
I don't think the Broncos will make the playoffs this year, but I still enjoy a good football game. Like the one tonight was a good game. The Ravens were lucky to be in the game with that many turnovers.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:50 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:

The Bengals or Ravens....
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:50 AM 11-10-2003

Indy or Ten will get one.

The other could go to MIA, BUF, or DEN.

What would be hilarious is if MIA or BUF gets it, DEN ends up at 10 and 6 and they lose out due to the extra division - with CIN going at 8-8 or 9-7.
[Reply]
Brock 12:51 AM 11-10-2003
I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:51 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We won't lose at Arrowhead this year.

Now, I've got to admit, those Donk and Vikings games are sneaky. We could lose both of those realistically. Two teams that could turn around in the next 3 weeks and play some good football.

But when the positives are just as likely why worry?... :-)

You only need three more wins. Big deal if you lose to the Broncos or Vikings. At some point you want to lose a game...IMO.....just to come back down to earth. The undefeated talk has already started. It will get worse.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:53 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.
Who cares, thanks to them and a couple of other top 5s this week, Ohio State will move up radically.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:54 AM 11-10-2003
I'm out....congrats on the season so far.....all kidding aside....you guys have a really good team.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:57 AM 11-10-2003
Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a sh!t? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.
[Reply]
tk13 12:57 AM 11-10-2003

That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by tk13:
That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.
I wouldn't count out a wild in the North or BUF either, to be perfectly honest.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
At some point you want to lose a game...IMO.....just to come back down to earth. The undefeated talk has already started. It will get worse.
I understand your point, but I don't think you should ever want to lose a game. I'd definitely take 16-0 over any other possible alternative at this point. There'd be some additional pressure in the playoffs as an undefeated team, of course, but hell, there'll be that same pressure if we're anywhere from 12-4 to 15-1, too.

Now, all that said, I think it's probably a moot point. I don't believe we'll go 16-0. I don't believe any team ever will. If we do, I'd probably consider that at least the equivalent of DiMaggio's 56, if not even harder. And 19-0? Good grief...

As for Tacky Joan, well, while the statements made (whatever they were) were doubtless despicable, I don't think it's a coincidence that he's vanishing with the Donkeys 4.5 games down just passed midseason. His presence has seemed to lessen with each Chiefs victory. Can't be much fun for him to post on here these days. I liken it to Peckerfan's absense the last year and a half.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a sh!t? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.
:-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:59 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I understand your point, but I don't think you should ever want to lose a game. I'd definitely take 16-0 over any other possible alternative at this point. There'd be some additional pressure in the playoffs as an undefeated team, of course, but hell, there'll be that same pressure if we're anywhere from 12-4 to 15-1, too.

Now, all that said, I think it's probably a moot point. I don't believe we'll go 16-0. I don't believe any team ever will. If we do, I'd probably consider that at least the equivalent of DiMaggio's 56, if not even harder. And 19-0? Good grief...
The pressure of 16-0 is alleviated on the last game of the season. The new pressure of the playoffs and SB are exponentially larger and more difficult to surpass.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 36
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up