ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Keep f*cking doubting Trent Green...
ChiefsPride 03:03 PM 11-17-2002
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
DaWolf 03:10 PM 11-17-2002
F*ck you. Instead of being a blind homer who doesn't care win or lose, and cares more about what other fans are saying, why don't you try and be objective and give props when it is deserved, and critisize when it is deserved? I know I and many others on this board actually CARE about what happens when we lose, and want to see those problems corrected. Green has been inconsistent this year. He has good games and bad games. He had a very nice 4th quarter today. He threw the deep ball well today. Props to him. He's had other nice games. Props on those. Now do it again next week. I'm not here to kiss any millionaire's a$$. I'm here to cheer my team on to wins, and if they don't win, I care, and I want answers. When players play well, they get props. I call that being objective and caring. I do not call that bashing. Bashing would be ripping him after a good outing...
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:11 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by tk13
Hello everyone? Anyone? We did WIN this game... let's calm down here people.

Yes.... happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

You f*ckin idiots :-)
[Reply]
WisChief 03:11 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by keg in kc
Hey, Parker, I was right. ChiefsPride is mad that we won, so he can't ***** about the defense. Poor guy's having a nervous breakdown. Can't even type a coherent sentence.

:-)

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?

BTW - THE PACKERS ARE GETTING THEIR A$$'S KICKED - WOO HOO!!!

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:12 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by WisChief

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?
Yes, yes I did. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:12 PM 11-17-2002
I'm not a real fan.

[Reply]
KCWolfman 03:13 PM 11-17-2002
DaWolf - True. I am willing to bet that CP is of German descent.

His blind faith in another human being is bad enough, his bashing of those who see fault in his "leader" is truly disconcerting.
[Reply]
ChiefsPride 03:13 PM 11-17-2002
Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my f*cking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.

I'm just sick and tired of the Green bashers. **** them. Green's a winner. Call me a homer, call me whatever you like. I am a KC fan through and through. The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...
[Reply]
WisChief 03:14 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by keg in kc
Yes, yes I did. :-)

ROTFLMFAO!!!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:14 PM 11-17-2002
The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 03:15 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Actually, I think it is tattooed over his pupils. That would explain a great deal.
[Reply]
donkhater 03:15 PM 11-17-2002
I agree with keg. You guys just don't ****ing get it.

Green is tough, he's well liked by his team, and seems to be a good leader. He played a good game today. Was one of the keys to the win.

But he's not all that.

Travis Henry tore through the Chiefs like a hot knife through butter today. Why? KC was scared to death of what Bledsoe can do and rightfully so.

Priest struggled until the fourth and has been so-so recently. Why? Because defenses are stacking the line. It is SOOOO obvious that they'd rather take their chances with Green throwing than with Priest running.

Since teams have went to that philosophy (3 games) KC's offense has scored around 17 ppg. Green has thrown ONE touchdown. TO THE FULLBACK!!

I don't blame Green. He does the most with his ability and I applaud him for it. I root like hell for him to succeed. But he is never going to be an elite QB. He just doesn't have the talent. The offense will struggle this season until Saunders finds a way to put him in a position to succeed.

Why do you guys take this so personally?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:16 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by htismaqe

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.
Do I hear Night Ranger blaring on the Sparkomatic?
[Reply]
WisChief 03:16 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Hey, can one of the mod's get us an "I'm not worthy" smilie?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:16 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ChiefsPride
Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my f*cking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.
You sound happy.

"F*ck you! F*ck you! F*ck you!"

Yep, words of a man at peace with himself and his world.

Get a clue man.

And maybe some anger management.

[Reply]
headsnap 03:17 PM 11-17-2002
WHAT A F*CKING MORON!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up