ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 116
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Jilly 10:11 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Crashride:
I hear this kind of thing all the time so...If you went up to one of them and said "come to my room I need sex BAD! and I've always thought you were hot..." you cant convince me for one second that the guy wouldn't sprint to that room and be ready before you get there.
1. Would never come up because I would never want to say that to them
2. I bet they would refuse....because it would ruin things forever and I think 30 year friendship are pretty darn hard to find and replace.
[Reply]
Donger 10:12 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
Hootie, I don't remember you always being this super obnoxious? Is it that I'm not very observant or have you just stepped it into high gear?
I don't know about you, but I await each Hootie post with barely contained anticipation.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:12 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
$200 IS ALL IT WILL TAKE.
Shit for a waiter as good as you that should be no problem.
[Reply]
doomy3 10:13 AM 04-16-2009
Uh, is anyone else worried about RustShack? Kinda weird to start a thread like this, then just disappear without posting in it...
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:14 AM 04-16-2009
my xbox red fucking lighted...

Rewind one month.

Typical day in the life of me...

5 PM - wake up
5:30 PM - wash marker off of my face from night before
5:45 PM - sign into xbox live
7:30 PM - punch wall really hard after losing a game of doubles because I did something stupid
9 PM - last game
9:30 PM - really, last game
10 PM - last game
10:05 PM - shower time
10:19 PM - bar time
4 AM - blackout time

DO YOU SEE WHAT NOT HAVING AN XBOX HAS DONE TO ME?! I'VE BEEN UP BEFORE 5 PM FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT! IF SOMEONE BUYS ME AN XBOX (CANT CUT INTO MY BOOZE MONEY) I SWEAR I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND ONLY RETURN AS A LURKER. THAT'S A PROMISE. $200 IS ALL IT WILL TAKE.

I thought we were in agreement on a day in the life of Hootie...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=184
[Reply]
Crashride 10:14 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
1. Would never come up because I would never want to say that to them
2. I bet they would refuse....because it would ruin things forever and I think 30 year friendship are pretty darn hard to find and replace.
Of course it wouldnt come up lol This is just a situation if you DID go up to them. Assuming you and the said friend were single, I highly doubt he would refuse if he was attracted in any way. I dont think you realize how much of a dog guys can be.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:14 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Uh, is anyone else worried about RustShack? Kinda weird to start a thread like this, then just disappear without posting in it...
If CNN breaks with another mass shooting story,I'll get worried
[Reply]
RJ 10:14 AM 04-16-2009
He probably went to the movies.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:15 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Shit for a waiter as good as you that should be no problem.
I am currently unemployed asshole.

I have to get a job this summer though :-) But I already have that lined up...and then I will be throwing dollar bills all over the place.
[Reply]
Crashride 10:16 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
It probably hit the fan and he to bummed to just chill on the net
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:17 AM 04-16-2009
I am currently unemployed asshole.

I have to get a job this summer though :-) But I already have that lined up...and then I will be throwing dollar bills all over the place.
Here you go brah...

Smothered, topped, chopped and diced for your pleasure...

http://www.wafflehouse.com/restaurant.htm
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:17 AM 04-16-2009
Why aren't we getting any input from Claythan on this matter? There is no reason Hootie should be getting all the attention here. Well, except Hootie is a whore..
[Reply]
Hootie 10:17 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I thought we were in agreement on a day in the life of Hootie...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=184
that's accurate enough...although I don't have a job currently and haven't played halo (to the chagrins of n00bs everywhere) in over a week...

some girl I met last night was complaining about getting drunk three nights in a row...

:-)

Bitch I won a bet a few months ago that I could get blacked out drunk for an entire month in a row. I drank so much I started spitting blood every morning. THAT'S DEDICATION.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:19 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Here you go brah...

Smothered, topped, chopped and diced for your pleasure...

http://www.wafflehouse.com/restaurant.htm
Nope. Already landed a bartending job at a pizza place...I don't even know what that means, but it sounds easy...which means I can land a whole new crop of really young hostesses...
[Reply]
Jilly 10:19 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Crashride:
Of course it wouldnt come up lol This is just a situation if you DID go up to them. Assuming you and the said friend were single, I highly doubt he would refuse if he was attracted in any way. I dont think you realize how much of a dog guys can be.
My forever optimism thinks that they would have greater will power to know that it was just a moment of weakness and would respect me...

but I also think the thought would repulse them as well. Seriously, these are guys who I played kickball with, climbed trees with, and hid under tables with in the basement in tornadoes. I went through their parents divorcing with them, grandfathers dying, and lots of other challenges. We went through puberty together without messing with each other...if we made it through all of that, then I think we're good.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 116
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up