ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
royr17 05:59 PM 12-11-2004
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Once again, not knowing a thing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.
What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:09 AM 12-12-2004
What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?
Not at all; quite the opposite.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:10 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?

Who said anything was? What is sick is knowing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, sick f#ck.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:13 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Not at all; quite the opposite.

Why don't you just stay the f#ck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:23 AM 12-12-2004
Whoa....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:23 AM 12-12-2004
What? Did I run everybody off?

I'm going to bed, f#cking twits.
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 12:25 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Freekofnature:
Hey Ugly DUck its kinda out of the random but I apologize for Mocks earlier comment. Im not defending mock and I think he deserves what he gets.

I just hope you arent too hurt from his comment.
Hey... its OK, Freek. I'll just find me some other Donkey board to harrass other than OrangeMange. I reckon that was just another lesson I gotta learn in life. Its karma, I guess. There was a time, long ago, when I made fun of Taco's fight against racial slurs. I wuz wrong, he wuz right, and I paid my dues for my transgression on the Mange today. I'm a better man for it.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:35 AM 12-12-2004

Damn, you really do wanna be an asshole tonight, don't you?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:36 AM 12-12-2004
Why don't you just stay the f#ck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.
Sorry, it's the downside to being an extrovert, and a people person. I like people; I care for people.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 AM 12-12-2004

Sorry, I was making a sandwich.
[Reply]
Otter 12:56 AM 12-12-2004
I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes made in life.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:58 AM 12-12-2004
What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?

:-)

And thus raiderhater pinpoints the moment that the SD decline began...

Rep!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:58 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Otter:
I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy with him, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to a the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.
I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 01:06 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :-)
:-)

Sorry dude, don't know anything about it.
[Reply]
Logical 01:08 AM 12-12-2004
What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.
Jamie, I have not found this to be true of Zach. I suppose it could be something in his own age group but I do not pick up that vibe.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up