ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 181
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:30 PM 02-09-2019
So much better to watch this team without Vick. Agbaji may go to the NBA this year.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:30 PM 02-09-2019
Freshman stepping up.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:31 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Okla State 7-13 from three.
Vick’s gone. Now it’s back to our perimeter defense issues.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:31 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So much better to watch this team without Vick. Agbaji may go to the NBA this year.
No he’s not.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:32 PM 02-09-2019
Agbaji is the second or third best player on the team & definitely could pull a Zhaire Smith, but this game tells us nothing about how we will play without Vick. This is as much as we will be favored in a home Big 12 game.

Oklahoma State is garbage defensively - 112th in Kenpom. And they are the worst team in the Big 12. Lets see this team try to score against a team that knows how to play defense.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:34 PM 02-09-2019
I feel we’re gonna finish the conference 14-4.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:38 PM 02-09-2019
I’m all for the youth movement at this point. If we win the conference, that’s great. I just want to see the young guys develop. If not, that’s okay as long as we see these young guys really grow.

We know what Vick is, and I don’t want him back.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:40 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I feel we’re gonna finish the conference 14-4.
lol

We are getting our ass kicked by TCU on Monday if Garrett doesn't play.

Have no chance at Lubbock.

I can definitely see us losing to a tough gritty team like K-State at home.

Could lose 1-2 out of the last three @Okla @Okla State vs Baylor.

I see most likely 3-4 losses unless they get Vick back early.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:42 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m all for the youth movement at this point. If we win the conference, that’s great. I just want to see the young guys develop. If not, that’s okay as long as we see these young guys really grow.

If we aren't going to win the conference I want to hide Agbaji. Bench him for something dumb Self. I don't want him going to the NBA this year. Maybe that is why he redshirted him this year - thought he could hide them and they had enough weapons. Self, bless his heart, thinks Dedric Lawson is the best passer he's ever coached and that Grimes is the most complete guard he's ever coached.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:44 PM 02-09-2019

Yes. We may be a slightly worse team without Vick, but they aren't gaining much of anything by having that scrub play significant minutes. Just let the young guys play and let the chips fall where they may (likely with no conference championship win and an early tourney loss but that was going to happen with Vick anyway).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:45 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If we aren't going to win the conference I want to hide Agbaji. Bench him for something dumb Self. I don't want him going to the NBA this year. Maybe that is why he redshirted him this year - thought he could hide them and they had enough weapons. Self, bless his heart, thinks Dedric Lawson is the best passer he's ever coached and that Grimes is the most complete guard he's ever coached.
If I'm a NBA scout who follows B12 basketball, it's already too late. Agbaji is getting my recommendation as a 1st round pick.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:47 PM 02-09-2019

This could be the start of a team like the 06 team.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:52 PM 02-09-2019
Lightfoot heading to the showers early.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:00 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
id rather see KJ lawson then grimes at this point. Man he is just not good
Dear God no. Grimes is not good, but KJ is worse.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:22 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Dear God no. Grimes is not good, but KJ is worse.
Well, he's better than Charlie "Chucker" Moore. Unfortunately you had to play Moore in this game since Garrett is out.

Point Guard depth chart should be Dotson: Garrett: Grimes: Moore: Give up
[Reply]
Page 91 of 181
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Up