ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 386
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:00 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I don't believe that's correct. I don't recall if she knew about it before it happened, but she specifically said she was going to punish Bronn and didn't say anything about paying him.
Damnit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:00 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Double damnit!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 08-16-2017
Holy shit. Samwell Tarly you stud.

Boy all grown up. Alpha as fuck.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:07 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If she's pregnant it'll just make it all the more dramatic when Jaime puts a knife through her gut and kisses her while she (and his baby) die.

...You know it's coming...
What if it turns out to be Euron's baby? That is what flips him and you get the same scenario.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:08 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit. Samwell Tarly you stud.

Boy all grown up. Alpha as ****.
If he is ever released from his duty with the Nights Watch he would be in control of a large part of Westeros as well now that daddy and bro are out of the picture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:11 AM 08-16-2017
Is there really even a Nights Watch anymore? They can't have more than 10 brothers right now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:11 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Is there really even a Nights Watch anymore? They can't have more than 10 brothers right now.
...? Why? What am I forgetting?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
...? Why? What am I forgetting?
Maybe I'm just thinking that most of the are gone since they don't show anything at Castle Black anymore. But when Bran came through the wall....there were what....3-4 guys there?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 AM 08-16-2017
So Emergency Awesome just posted a video with an interesting tidbit in it.

Snow told Dany, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

Sound familiar?

Mance told Stannis "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Stannis later ate it.

Ser Arthur Dayne told Ned "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Ned later ate it (albeit, 17 years later).

If you take it at face value John is fucking dying (again) and Dany is not going to have good luck in the wars to come.

Interesting:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 08-16-2017
HOLY FUCK

Jon, The Hound, Gendry, Davos, Jorah, Beric and Tormund

It's the motherfucking A-Team!

I love this show so much.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:21 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So Emergency Awesome just posted a video with an interesting tidbit in it.

Snow told Dany, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

Sound familiar?

Mance told Stannis "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Stannis later ate it.

Ser Arthur Dayne told Ned "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Ned later ate it (albeit, 17 years later).

If you take it at face value John is fucking dying (again) and Dany is not going to have good luck in the wars to come.

Interesting:-)
I think that's just something people said in those days.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:21 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
What if it turns out to be Euron's baby? That is what flips him and you get the same scenario.
She would have to sleep with him to have his baby, and that's not happening until the war is won.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:23 AM 08-16-2017

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
And, presumably, they don't need to eat, sleep or rest! I'd really like an explanation as to why they haven't marched on the Wall by now.

It would make more sense if the wildlings hadn't united. Then they could explain it away as the Whites "campaigning" across the north to add to their numbers.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:30 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
And, presumably, they don't need to eat, sleep or rest! I'd really like an explanation as to why they haven't marched on the Wall by now.

It would make more sense if the wildlings hadn't united. Then they could explain it away as the Whites "campaigning" across the north to add to their numbers.
Obviously they're waiting for Jon to come back so they can have a big battle.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 386
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Up