ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:51 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) he doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as Ali
This, I don't think Ali would have worn socks with pigs dressed in military attire... Kaepernick is a punk, Ali wasn't.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:53 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This dude wearing a kunta kinte shirt?

**** him

I calls him Toby.
[Reply]
-King- 04:54 PM 11-16-2019
Amazing workout. I think he can start for at least 20 teams. If Mahomes wasn't on a rookie deal, I'd consider switching to him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:54 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) he doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as Ali
Folks hated Ali before they "loved" Ali...do the research buddy :-)
[Reply]
In58men 04:54 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
BFD. Backyard pitch and catch.
Matt Cassel or Chad Kelly can’t make this throw.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:56 PM 11-16-2019
what a clown

Kaepernick thanks scouts from Washington, New York Jets and Kansas City and says: “When you go back, tell your owners to stop being scared.” pic.twitter.com/UMLSrIcn09

— Jourdan Rodrigue (@JourdanRodrigue) November 16, 2019

[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:57 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Amazing workout. I think he can start for at least 20 teams. If Mahomes wasn't on a rookie deal, I'd consider switching to him.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 11-16-2019
This workout looks good so far
Mahomes-esque.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:58 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Already have, buddy
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:59 PM 11-16-2019
Well if Kap never learned how to be a QB, what does that say about the majority of the passers in the league today that HAVE NOT been to the SB? :-)
You mean like Cam Newton who just quit because the game is not fun anymore because now he has to become a student of the game if he wants to go back to the SB?:-)

Young talented baseball throwers on the mound(notice I use the term "thrower" instead of term "pitcher" because that is what they are at this point) often times will have immediate success in the ML because the rest of the league has not competed against this "thrower" enough times to figure him out. However, over time IF the "thrower" refuses to learn how to "pitch"(staying ahead of the hitters) then the "thrower" starts to get "lit up"(hit) more and more because the "hitter" has figured him out due to the fact the "thrower" has not evolved into a "pitcher".

This same type of occurrence happens often in the NFL with athletes who have great athletic physical skills who play the QB position. They come onto the NFL scene never to be scouted or defended at the NFL level with their unique physical athleticism initially confusing DCs. IF this great athlete with physical QB skills does not become a student of the game he will get exposed in due time by lack of good decision making in his physical play or lack thereof regardless of whether they have been to a SB or not. Cam was just fortunate enough to be that talented physically on top of having a great defense and a very easy schedule his first few years not being seen enough to carry him to a SB. It wasn't until that SB Cam got exposed BIG TIME !! Cam had never faced a defense like Wade Phillips defense and Wade knew it because he realized Cam couldn't read a defense. Cam has never been the same since that SB. Cam has been "Deer in the headlights" since that game. This is what happens when you only depend on physical talent because physical talent alone will only take you so far.

A physically talented athlete who plays the QB position is FAR different than an athlete who has evolved into an actual QB.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:00 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what a clown

TELL EM KAP!!! :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 05:02 PM 11-16-2019
He can’t read a defense. This was proven over time in San Francisco. He was benched for Blaine Gabbert.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 11-16-2019
Yes, the owners shouldn't be scared of a backup QB who causes massive distractions in the locker room and in the press.

Not at all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:03 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I calls him Toby.

Where’s Chicken George?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:03 PM 11-16-2019
Big difference. Ali was a 4 time HW champ.

CK a one time SB loser who quit because the NFL game demanded he become a student of the game if he wanted to be that SB champion. He decided it was just too hard for him. So he pouted and then started pointing the finger.:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up