ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you enjoy being a Chiefs fan?
Yes 115 82.14%
No 22 15.71%
I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I like feeling included 3 2.14%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you enjoy being a Chiefs fan?
DaFace 09:15 AM 11-16-2019
Not really much more context needed. I just wonder sometimes after reading a lot of the comments around here.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:33 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Many?

Like... six?
Yeah that’s a good number. Still a decent amount.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:14 PM 11-16-2019
Yeah I like being a Chiefs fan overall. It's a game. Just gotta take the good w the bad and enjoy it as much as possible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:20 PM 11-16-2019
Have always enjoyed my Chiefs, in whatever manner I found to enjoy them.

They were fun when I believed in then, then they became incredible fun when I got to treat them like a clown franchise for 6 years.

Now they are as fun as they were when I was a kid again.

I enjoy being a Chiefs fan, in whatever twisted manner it may present itself.

If you are not enjoying the Mahomes era I pity you.
[Reply]
oldman 01:24 PM 11-16-2019
Yes. Being a fan keeps me from going to Home Depot and re-arranging the shelves.
[Reply]
notorious 01:25 PM 11-16-2019
I am a football masochist.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:35 PM 11-16-2019
I'd enjoy it a lot more if i didn't feel like the league was constantly fucking them over.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:42 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Many?

Like... six?
Yeah, but would you want to be a fan on the bulletin boards of any of those other teams?

Steelers: "Wave those hand towels, boys! Wave them! Ohhhh, look at all of our towels waving! This is amaaaazing!"

Patriots: "Brady's throwing a pass." "Who caught it?" "I dunno. Maybe Brady?" "I don't think it's Brady. Didn't he throw it?" "I don't know. Look down. What number is on our cheap Chinese replica jerseys?"

49ers: "Why didn't we go for it on fourth down?" "There was a big pile of human excrement near the ball and no one wanted to fall in it."

Cowboys: "Okay, let's decide once and for all with a poll. Whose wife has the biggest hair?"

Packers: "Guy, guys. Does everyone have a plastic rendering of cheese on their heads? The game's about to start."

Giants: (Wait, the Giants have won four Super Bowls? The GIANTS?)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:03 PM 11-16-2019
I've said for 20 years that the Chiefs wee like a bad girlfriend.

I mean, the crazy pussy is great when she's taking g her medicine......but those games where she's shitting in the dishwasher at 4am......
[Reply]
JakeF 02:05 PM 11-16-2019
Most of the time.

It can be really painful at times.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 02:12 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Most of the time.

It can be really painful at times.
This.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:21 PM 11-16-2019
not lately. kind of just fed up atm with the heart breaking losses. i think it's because we finally got a franchise qb. its like i thought that crap would stop once we got him and it well... hasn't. obviously it's only year 2 and im being a little bitch but still. im just exhausted from feeling like we aren't good enough.
[Reply]
Warrior5 02:32 PM 11-16-2019
Enjoy isn't an option; I'm loyal to a fault, but damn... this team has kicked me in the nuts more times than I can count.

If they shit the bed Monday night, I think this season is essentially wasted.

I've been a fan since I was 5. I'll be a fan until I die.

Hopefully I'll enjoy it.
[Reply]
HemiEd 02:55 PM 11-16-2019
I finally came to grips a few years ago that it is a journey, not a destination.

When they won the SB, I was in the Navy and wanted to brag to fellow sailors about something, so the Chiefs were it.

I didn't know a first down from a holding penalty, but learned while watching them.

In that almost 50 years, I may have missed a half dozen games on TV and have watched about a half dozen at Arrowhead.

I still prefer to watch them by myself, in the privacy of my own man cave.

But now, unlike the first 3 plus decades, what they do does not dictate how I feel or what I do. I have no control over the NFL and the Chiefs.
[Reply]
eDave 03:04 PM 11-16-2019
Yea. Imagine life without them.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:19 PM 11-16-2019
I like that I love football, and have a lifelong hometown team that's part of my identity.

That they haven't produced much since the Nixon years is a minus though. All things in perspective, I get over losses pretty quickly. Tend not to get too obsessive over things I obviously can't control.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up