ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>B rated movies that are so terrible they are great
DenverChief 01:46 PM 05-31-2019
So I have had some time off this week to recover from some Illness/Injury. Needless to say I ran out of "Good" movies to watch in the first couple of days. I just watched Toxic Avenger for the first time and wow :-).

Looking for suggestions on some other B rated movies that are must watches, hopefully available on Amazon.

Please help, TIA

Much love Denverchief
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:47 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I lost IQ points watching that movie
Yea actually I should have said One Crazy Summer instead. I watched that dumbass movie a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
StinkBox 05:05 PM 05-31-2019
Dead Alive

Available for free on Netflix. It's so cheesy you'll want some crackers with it!

[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:11 PM 05-31-2019
6 pages in, and no mention of this classic??? (and yes, it's a B movie......budget of 15 million, only made 30 million)

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:27 PM 05-31-2019
I don't know why I can't embed on my phone, but this is actually a fucking awesome movie. It's called "Aaah Zombies!"

Quick summary- Kids get turned into zombies but here's the twist.. The kids think everyone else are zombies and they're normal. You see a movie through the eyes of the undead. It switches between black and white and color. It's hard to describe without giving it away, but if this was done with Hollywood budget it would be the best zombie movie ever. Here's a link to the imbd write-up

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1027762/reviews

Edit- Sorry if Q. Didn't scroll through thread but doubted many, if any, had seen it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:34 PM 05-31-2019
Ticks
Sharknado
Frankenhooker
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 05:46 PM 05-31-2019
If you're into Will Ferrell at all, "A Deadly Adoption" from Lifetime was so awful we literally couldn't stop watching.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:24 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I saw that at a drive-in, Summer of 1972 apparently.
You’re kinda my hero now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:37 PM 05-31-2019
Dawn of the Dead
Phantasm
Over the Top
Maximum Overdrive
Bloodrayne (horrible, but so bad it's funny, plus some nice females)
Hercules (so bad Arnold tried to bury it more than once; his performance is sometimes hilarious)
Planet Terror (zombies. Features a girl whose amputated leg has been replaced with some kind of machine gun)
Hobo with a Shotgun
Blind Fury

The last two are Rutger Hauer classic B-movies; inexplicably he has more than a dozen of these B-movies, but they are entertaining most of the time.
[Reply]
Nickhead 07:28 PM 05-31-2019
bikini carwash company
critters
dreamscape
:-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:13 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Dawn of the Dead
Phantasm
Over the Top
Maximum Overdrive
Bloodrayne (horrible, but so bad it's funny, plus some nice females)
Hercules (so bad Arnold tried to bury it more than once; his performance is sometimes hilarious)
Planet Terror (zombies. Features a girl whose amputated leg has been replaced with some kind of machine gun)
Hobo with a Shotgun
Blind Fury

The last two are Rutger Hauer classic B-movies; inexplicably he has more than a dozen of these B-movies, but they are entertaining most of the time.
One of the most underrated horror films of all time. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:14 PM 05-31-2019

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:23 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
I fucking LOVE the Leprechaun movies and even I'd agree that this movie was a giant piece of shit.

Originally Posted by BDj23:
This is just a classic creature feature.

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Menace II Society
Another classic.
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Dead Solid Perfect
Randy Quaid before he went crazy. I like that movie.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:34 PM 05-31-2019
Road House for sure

“I used to F*ck guys like you in prison!”
[Reply]
srvy 08:37 PM 05-31-2019
Dune with Sting. So bad its funny as hell.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up