ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 40
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Fish 08:07 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Also, they've confirmed that the 20th episode of the season will be a backdoor pilot for a spin-off series centered around a new character. And they're apparently introducing something major this season that may even last beyond the 10th season (which they already have contracts for...), which everyone had expected to be the last.
Supernatural Beyond: The Garthing
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:07 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by Fish:
Supernatural Beyond: The Garthing
I bet it's Felicia Day.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:15 PM 08-26-2013
Rumor is that it doesn't have anything to do with her.
[Reply]
Fish 09:19 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby:
I bet it's Felicia Day.
Day is cute, but she's not really a good actress...
[Reply]
kepp 08:36 AM 08-27-2013
Is she the hacker chick from season 7 (realize, I'm just starting season 8)? I thought she was really good.
[Reply]
Fish 08:45 AM 08-27-2013
Originally Posted by kepp:
Is she the hacker chick from season 7 (realize, I'm just starting season 8)? I thought she was really good.
She's the redhead. Can't remember when she first appeared though.

This one:

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:49 AM 08-27-2013
I think that chick is ugly.
[Reply]
Frosty 08:54 AM 08-27-2013
She played the exact same (quirky) character in Supernatural and Eureka. She appears to be a one trick pony. I don't mind her in small doses but I don't think I would want to watch a show based on her character.
[Reply]
Fish 09:01 AM 08-27-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think that chick is ugly.
Well.. she has a really odd mouth that doesn't seem to function correctly half the time, and it makes her look quirky and weird. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything...

She can go from this:

To this:

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:22 AM 09-14-2013

[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:03 AM 09-14-2013
Maybe it has improved over time, I don't know. I watched about 5 of the beginning episodes, and never went back. There was just something very annoying about the brothers... especially the older one. Too much glibness, arrogance, peacock-strutting garbage that made me want to slap him for being such a cocky douche.

Much prefer characters like Jack Shephard from LOST. Capable and interesting, but humble and kind. Not some punk kid trying to act cool and suave.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 AM 09-14-2013
That's just Dean's character and it never changes.

That's a shame though. You're missing out on a great show.
[Reply]
Fish 09:47 AM 09-14-2013
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs:
Maybe it has improved over time, I don't know. I watched about 5 of the beginning episodes, and never went back. There was just something very annoying about the brothers... especially the older one. Too much glibness, arrogance, peacock-strutting garbage that made me want to slap him for being such a cocky douche.

Much prefer characters like Jack Shephard from LOST. Capable and interesting, but humble and kind. Not some punk kid trying to act cool and suave.
LOL... how silly.

This show is incredible.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:23 AM 09-14-2013
Well.. she has a really odd mouth that doesn't seem to function correctly half the time, and it makes her look quirky and weird. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything...

She can go from this:

Holy hell, that's the same chick?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:30 PM 09-14-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Holy hell, that's the same chick?
Makeup and photoshop.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 40
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up