ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots / Eagles
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:15 PM 11-17-2019
LOL.. They are now acknowledging their defense sucks!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...=76165&page=11
[Reply]
MrCasual 08:45 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
We can only dream can't we. I do admit I am a little jealous
I would just be happy if the refs could make calls consistently. Make them full time and devote their off season time to training.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:47 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by MrCasual:
I would just be happy if the refs could make calls consistently. Make them full time and devote their off season time to training.
Absolutely, there is no reason NOT to get this done.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:00 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
New England manages to pull out a win after having a fumble ruled as forward progress to give them a 70 yard field position advantage. Nothing new happening. Suspicious officiating helps a .500 team win yet again.

Why you encourage the stupidity I'll never know.

You guys are all also undermining your own success if/when it comes with Mahomes. If the NFL is a fixed product, then what value is a Chiefs SB win?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:08 AM 11-18-2019
Brady 26/47 216 tards 0/0 67.3 QBR

The GOAT!.. LOLOLOLOL
[Reply]
HayWire 08:13 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MrCasual:
This all day long. I've went from rabid fan to only watching the chiefs. Can't tell from play to play or game to game what the hell the rules are.

The NFL needs to recognize there is a problem and fix it. When it gets to the point that I'm arguing for calls that went for the chiefs you know it's getting bad
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:18 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Brady 26/47 216 tards 0/0 67.3 QBR

The GOAT!.. LOLOLOLOL

Whose your vote for GOAT? What was his stat line (from the couch) when he was 42?
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:21 AM 11-18-2019
Still new. Because of injuries and trades, key pieces are still getting up to speed.

With our defense, we dont' need an elite offense. We just need a functioning, decent offense. Right now we don't even have that. And you guys can all blame Brady if you want, but it's pretty obvious where the problems are, and he ain't one of them.

[Reply]
MrCasual 02:57 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by HayWire:
This all day long. I've went from rabid fan to only watching the chiefs. Can't tell from play to play or game to game what the hell the rules are.

The NFL needs to recognize there is a problem and fix it. When it gets to the point that I'm arguing for calls that went for the chiefs you know it's getting bad
I've done that in a few pats games. I am only interested in Pats games and a few high profile games. It is getting to the point of watching politics. I stopped getting involved in politics because of how pissed off it made me and I am getting the same feeling when I watch the NFL now.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:58 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
With our defense, we dont' need an elite offense. We just need a functioning, decent offense.
How did that plan work against the Ravens... i.e. the only legit/top level offense you have faced to-date?

The Eagles were missing multiple starters on offense yesterday.

The only time you faced a top level offense at full strength this season was against the Ravens and they dropped 37 points on your defense.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:06 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How did that plan work against the Ravens... i.e. the only legit/top level offense you have faced to-date?
I don't know, we didn't have a decent offense.

The Ravens are the best team in the AFC right now. Best balance, and until defenses start to adjust better to -- and get used to seeing -- what Lamar brings, he gives them a decided advantage.

I like how you're mocking a 9-1 team that is the defending Super Bowl champion -- which mostly won on teh strength of its defense -- that having a decent/average offense won't be nearly enough. :-)

Originally Posted by :
The Eagles were missing multiple starters on offense yesterday.
Yes. So what? They were thoroughly squelched after the first quarter once the Pats made some in-game adjustments.

Originally Posted by :
The only time you faced a top level offense at full strength this season was against the Ravens and they dropped 37 points on your defense.

Right, which will matter precisely not at all come playoff time.

Unfortunately, I have little reason to hope that the Patriots will have an average/decent offense by then. Nothing so far points to that happening. Antonio Brown and Gronk aren't pulling into the station anytime soon.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up