ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
TLO 08:08 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
You're gonna lose against Baltimore anyway. And then lose to the Steelers and/or Patriots again anyway.

It's a moot point.
Oh hey look.

Now prove me wrong and go beat the Patriots yourselves.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:09 PM 12-08-2019
Did your dirty work for you. You’re welcome.

Now try actually DOING your part and beating the Patsies when you play them again.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:21 AM 12-18-2019
Your turn, we held our end of the bargain. Don’t choke out on us!
[Reply]
scho63 05:27 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Your turn, we held our end of the bargain. Don’t choke out on us!
Here, here!
:-):-)

Nice bump!
[Reply]
lcarus 08:36 AM 12-18-2019
Yeah we did our part yelling and screaming while suffocating our pleather couch cushions with our big fat asses and posting frantic bullshit in the game thread, now you hold up your end and do the same.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:37 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Your turn, we held our end of the bargain!

Don’t choke like you have in your Super Bowls.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:49 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Don’t choke like you have in your Super Bowls.
Well they will have to overcome what will probably be a quadruple-downed cheating effort by the Pats. The Pats know just how important it'll be to get HFA this year, so I'm sure Kraft and BB have been working overtime to ensure they beat the Bills.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:53 AM 12-18-2019
Come back, OP.

We weren’t finished clowning on you.
[Reply]
digger 09:13 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Now, can you please get it done?
Your turn!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:17 AM 12-18-2019
I hope Josh Allen doesn’t fucking suck this week!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:25 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Come back, OP.

We weren’t finished clowning on you.
OP. We apologize. Wish you good luck on Saturday. If you would be so kind and please with sugar on it, clown those Pats.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:30 AM 12-18-2019
I have a feeling the refs will run this one
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:50 PM 12-18-2019
Funny as hell the OP just vanished after we whacked the Pats.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:56 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I hope Josh Allen doesn’t fucking suck this week!
For real.

Can Josh Allen please be worth the hype for once? mmkay thanks.
[Reply]
TEX 05:57 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
We did. Now it's YOUR turn.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up