ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:49 AM 12-05-2019
I like how he thinks Buffalo will somehow be in 1st with a KC win as if Buffalo has what it takes to beat a legitimate playoff contender this season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:52 AM 12-05-2019
Do it yourselves, dickface.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:55 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?

And hey, take it easy, pal, after my first ever post here? We hung 41 on you. Lots of talk before that game, not so much after. Ask Dallas this year, or Minnesota last year: the bigger the game, the bigger the Bills. You don't wanna be paying big Bills, do ya?

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
:-) Only you and a few delusional Bills fans think you won that trade. Regardless of what you think White might become we already know what Mahomes is (league MVP and getting better). NO ONE would make that trade now. Mahomes is worth more than all three and only fools would think otherwise.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:03 AM 12-05-2019
Tell me again how many Super Bowls the Bills have won.. I have forgotten...
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:20 AM 12-05-2019
You better hope you don’t see us in the playoffs. Shady will run roughshod over you guys to the tune of 56 yards and two fumbles to himself!
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:20 AM 12-05-2019
Exactly as expected. This is my favorite other team board in all sports, for a reason. Most Bills boards? It's like being on permanent detention/super secret probation.
Hello, Bills fan. A few questions:

1) How many tables have you broken?

2) Is it acceptable to exchange fellatio for a Kiko Alonzo Jersey?

3) How far can you throw a dildo?
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:22 AM 12-05-2019
Also, go fuck your delusions of grandeur.

Buffalo is an arctic hellhole.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:26 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This, take care of your division yourselves. This has been Andy's top priority.

Woot, woot. They have squeaked by the Jets, beat the Dolphins, Bengals, Giants and Redskins.

Lost to the Pats, Eagles and Browns.

Good luck with the Ravens, :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:31 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
This, take care of your division yourselves. This has been Andy's top priority.

Woot, woot. They have squeaked by the Jets, beat the Dolphins, Bengals, Giants and Redskins.

Lost to the Pats, Eagles and Browns.

Good luck with the Ravens, :-)
Woof. Those are the 5 worst teams in the league.

Perhaps OP should slow his roll a smidge.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:34 AM 12-05-2019
I'd love to see the Bills win the division. Anything to take down the Patriots and their arrogant ass fans.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:37 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
If the armchair fans could do it, they would! :-)

Unfortunately we can only watch and hope our team doesn't shoot themselves in the foot like they have done most of the season.

ps: Most of the hostility posts are sarcasm from this bunch. Now, go fuck yourself. =P
[Reply]
digger 07:47 AM 12-05-2019

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:55 AM 12-05-2019
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?
Gap discipline and holding the point of attack on the DL. When we can't get off the field it is because we can't stop the run.

Even in limited video, it should jump off the screen. CBs and Safeties on most snaps aren't the problem.

And hey, take it easy, pal, after my first ever post here? We hung 41 on you. Lots of talk before that game, not so much after. Ask Dallas this year, or Minnesota last year: the bigger the game, the bigger the Bills. You don't wanna be paying big Bills, do ya?
Hey dickhole, you come onto this board, which you've been a part of for a better part a decade and spout off shit like:

Originally Posted by :
And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello)
Originally Posted by :
After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know
And get all offended when I roll out a generic fuck you? Yeah, fuck you. I was in my formative years when you fucks bounced Montana's head off the turf. So you roll in here and blather on about how much better Buffalo is than KC because 30 years ago you dribbled a Top 5 QBs head like a basketball and then use that as some statistically significant indicator of dominance. Yeah. Fuck you.

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
Alright man. If you choose to believe that line of thinking, do you man.

Look, if you want to come here and spout shit, you're going to get some pushback. Especially from us. And quite frankly if Happy Holidays but fuck you turns your stomach so badly, you should find a different forum.

But hey, whatever. If you want to stick around and talk ball you'll find kindred spirits in hating all things Cheatriot. But you're going to have to have thicker skin than that. Especially when you hurl poorly veiled insults in the OP.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:58 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

They can’t. That’s why he is over here begging.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:02 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
They can’t. That’s why he is over here begging.
Yeah. All they have to do on their end is go into Gillette and win in December.

And somehow we're the problem.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up