ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 NFL Draft Tidbits
O.city 09:42 AM 03-19-2019
It's getting closer so I figure we could move some draft talk to the Lounge.

Charles Robinson usually has some good tidbits on stuff so heres a thread on some stuff he's hearing.

#NFL draft notes thread...

1. Evaluators are anxious to see #Alabama safety Deionte Thompson at today's pro day. There were concerns about his weight coming out of the combine (195 vs. 180ish in season). His speed/weight has left his overall report up in limbo for some teams.

— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) March 19, 2019

[Reply]
Iconic 07:42 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Miles ****ing Boykin.
IMO he's too good to even be there in the 3rd. Miles might be the best WR in the class behind Butler. I'm serious.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 AM 04-05-2019

New story. The more I think about the draft, the more I believe the Chiefs need to pick a TE to pair with Travis Kelce. On the argument it’s Brett Veach’s obligation. https://t.co/dUQI8hqe2m

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 4, 2019

I think this is a very likely outcome. The Eagles offense looked much more formidable when they added Dallas Goedert to the position with Zach Ertz.

I like a handful of the TE’s in this class, but one I would love to get is Jace Sternberger.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:53 AM 04-05-2019
Moreau anyone?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
IMO he's too good to even be there in the 3rd. Miles might be the best WR in the class behind Butler. I'm serious.
I'm fine with them taking him in the 2nd if he's there.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:10 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I think this is a very likely outcome. The Eagles offense looked much more formidable when they added Dallas Goedert to the position with Zach Ertz.

I like a handful of the TE’s in this class, but one I would love to get is Jace Sternberger.
I don't see how this team draft anything else than defense and OL in the first two rounds. I just don't.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:17 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Someone want to be a mensch and post the text??
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:36 AM 04-05-2019
Give me

Jeffrey Simmons, DT
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Safety
Julian Love, CB
Emanuel Hall, WR
David Long Jr, Linebacker
Darwin Thompson, RB
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:37 AM 04-05-2019
It’s always BPA. If Fant or Smith is there and the rest of the board doesn’t look enticing, I’m good with it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:38 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Someone want to be a mensch and post the text??
Wtf is a mensch?
[Reply]
In58men 11:40 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Wtf is a mensch?
Gentlemen and a scholar?

That’s the only thing I got.
[Reply]
In58men 11:41 AM 04-05-2019
After looking it up, I was pretty damn accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:57 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I don't see how this team draft anything else than defense and OL in the first two rounds. I just don't.
If offense is BPA then you go offense. If you reach for players then you end up with a sub par roster.

Strengthening a strength ensures it stays strong. That's smarter than wasting picks on guys who may not make your roster stronger, simply for the sake of drafting for need.

No one thought we needed Dee Ford when we had Houston and Hali. Turned into a pretty good get.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:02 PM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think my top 3 right now for the first round are:

1a. Nassir Adderely, FS
1b. Byron Murphy, CB
1c. Clelin Ferrell, DE

If we could come out with one of those three in the 1st round....I'd be ecstatic.
I'm not that high on him, but I like the other two choices.
[Reply]
In58men 12:06 PM 04-05-2019
My top 3 in the first round

1a. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S

2b. Byron Murphy, CB

3c. Garrett Bradbury, C

I’m on board with protecting our QB and helping out the running game with a Center in the 1st round. Give me any of those 3.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:08 PM 04-05-2019
In CBS.com's most recent 2 round mock, they have us trading up to pick an edge rusher...

1st Round

Pick 21
CHIEFS
Trade with Seahawks
Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State
The Chiefs have a few extra picks and a wide open Super Bowl window. After the departures of Dee Ford and Justin Houston, they need more talent on the edge. With Brian Burns, they'd get a pass rusher with All-Pro talent.

2nd Round

Pick 29
CHIEFS
Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
The Chiefs grabbed Tyrann Mathieu in free agency, but Thornhill's tremendous range would allow the former LSU star to roam freely at the intermediate levels of the field.

Pick 31
CHIEFS
Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
Not many coaches love the shallow cross more than Andy Reid, and Campbell ran a ton of those at Ohio State in 2018. He has elite speed and can flip on the jets after the catch to create chunk plays.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up