Page 528 of 4825
« First < 28428478518524525526527528 52953053153253857862810281528 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:31 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Superfarce winners fart in your general direction.
FYP
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:32 AM 09-10-2016
It's pretty clear you've been hit in the head too much.
Lil' Chiefy is angry that he's already one game behind in the division; better step it up! :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:33 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
You should probably start watching soccer, football is too violent for a lot of KC fans.
I'm sure you could be taught quite a bit about violence.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:35 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Denver isn't deliberately delivering headshots to people.
You quit watching after the first qtr then ...

They replayed them during the game bud.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 AM 09-10-2016
Who let the dogs out? Woof-woof-woof! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
Who put the dogs in a muzzle? Goodell will....

Wade/Kubiak picked the wrong player and game to nationally broadcast their intentions of trying to purposely injure an opponents QB. Like Talibs cheap shot on the Rams QB in preseason game wasn't enough...Hard Knocks captured it for posterity.

Talib is just ****ing stupid enough to try that shit again on Luck....
[Reply]
staylor26 11:35 AM 09-10-2016
SB fiddy winners fart in your general direction.
Nice deflection.

Are you even aware that one of your dirty players resulted to whining like a bitch and calling Maclin of all people dirty after that game? Just because it was them getting punched in the mouth for once. Buncha ****ing pussies, just like your fans. Nothing is worse than a hypocrite.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:38 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Lil' Chiefy is angry that he's already one game behind in the division; better step it up! :-)
Go root for Denver you douchebag! I could care less that we won't be a game up on them. We will lead soon enough. And by the way, nobody is a game down. Half a game I suppose, but we will be even after we defeat SD
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:39 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Go root for Denver you douchebag! I could care less that we won't be a game up on them. We will lead soon enough. And by the way, nobody is a game down. Half a game I suppose, but we will be even after we defeat SD
:-)

Awww...does it hurt your ass when someone talks shit to you? If you're gonna' dish, you better fucking take it too.

Bitch.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:43 AM 09-10-2016
:-)

Awww...does it hurt your ass when someone talks shit to you? If you're gonna' dish, you better ****ing take it too.

Bitch.
I can take it and I can give it back. I just get sick of your stupid takes. Speaking of not being able to take it, I noticed that you acted like a crybaby and retaliated with a neg rep just because I neg repped a out of line post by you. I see who can't take it. It's you. And that proved what a crybaby you are.

Bitch!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:48 AM 09-10-2016
I can take it and I can give it back. I just get sick of your stupid takes. Speaking of not being able to take it, I noticed that you acted like a crybaby and retaliated with a neg rep just because I neg repped a out of line post by you. I see who can't take it. It's you. And that proved what a crybaby you are.

Bitch!
I give as I get you self-righteous, deluded, Reid-worshipping, glutton for misery.

There was absolutely nothing "out of line" about that post. You WILL split with Denver; it is inevitable, just like your sausage fingered head coach will fuck everything up at the crucial moments of the season.

Deal with it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:56 AM 09-10-2016
I give as I get you self-righteous, deluded, Reid-worshipping, glutton for misery.

There was absolutely nothing "out of line" about that post. You WILL split with Denver; it is inevitable, just like your sausage fingered head coach will **** everything up at the crucial moments of the season.

Deal with it.
Who exactly do you root for? And why do you continue to come to a Chiefs board? If you're who I think you are, you used to be a Chiefs fan right? Didn't you turn into a whiny, good for nothing piece of shit poster when we traded for Alex Smith and didn't draft your bad choice of a quarterback Geno Smith? It's hard for me to remember exactly. You have been a useless douchebag for so long now.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:58 AM 09-10-2016
Who exactly do yo-
This is the Haters Ball-thread of CP. Either put your pimp hat on, or step to the exit.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:00 PM 09-10-2016
This is the Haters Ball-thread of CP. Either put your pimp hat on, or step to the exit.
Deflect... And tell me to step up. Funny.:-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:33 PM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nice deflection.

Are you even aware that one of your dirty players resulted to whining like a bitch and calling Maclin of all people dirty after that game? Just because it was them getting punched in the mouth for once. Buncha ****ing pussies, just like your fans. Nothing is worse than a hypocrite.
It's a fact not a deflection. Broncos won the SB and fatass Andy and his crew got to watch it on TV. Guess what Nancy, winners win and losers cry. You're crying pretty loud Nancy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:38 PM 09-10-2016
PM's parting gift for making the NFL a shit ton of $$
FYP
[Reply]
Page 528 of 4825
« First < 28428478518524525526527528 52953053153253857862810281528 > Last »
Up