ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
eDave 01:40 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What has changed about his behavior that would make us question that? Seems to still be well grounded and hard working on the field.
Not yet.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:42 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I agree with others that she needs to reel it in a bit. Starting to think Pat is surrounded by negative influences.
Uh she's been with him since they were like 16, if she was going to negatively influence him it would have happened by now.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 01:45 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@stoolpresidente: Is Patrick Mahomes Girlfriend and His Brother The Two Dumbest Humans On Earth? @jacksonmahomes https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...umans-on-earth
Oh fuck yea. I love me some pissed off Portnoy.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:49 PM 12-10-2019
Patriots fans have been widely accused of doing this to everyone. This is the first time in 2 years I've heard of Brittany and Jackson being rude or trolling opposing fans in the stadium. I'm going with the numbers on this one.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:03 PM 12-10-2019
@stoolpresidente: Is Patrick Mahomes Girlfriend and His Brother The Two Dumbest Humans On Earth? @jacksonmahomes https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...umans-on-earth
A grammatically incorrect headline isn't exactly the way to gain a sense of legitimacy.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
God, I hope Chiefs fans don't become some kind of carbon copy of Patriots fans after the Chiefs win their second/third/however many SBs. It would make the joy of being a Chiefs fan turn to ashes in the mouth . . .

One of the things i'm most proud of is that the fanbases that I've always been a part of (Chiefs, StL Cardinals, StL Blues, KC Royals) have always been class acts as a whole. To see my fellow fans behaving the way Pats fans have behaved towards our team on the field, our fans, and the dependents of our team is worse than disgusting. They've been unrepentantly vile on every occasion.

I pray Chiefs fans never stoop so low.
I’m afraid it’s all but inevitable. Just like it’s inevitable that league-wide good feelings toward the Chiefs will become hatred and envy.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:35 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I’m afraid it’s all but inevitable. Just like it’s inevitable that league-wide good feelings toward the Chiefs will become hatred and envy.
As 8 said, soon such bandwagoning fuckheads will attempt to infect our ranks which includes the BB.

We'll have to beat these assholes off CP.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:38 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
As 8 said, soon such bandwagoning fuckheads will attempt to infect our ranks which includes the BB.

Yeah.. don’t need any more idiot posters...:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:39 PM 12-10-2019
As 8 said, soon such bandwagoning ****heads will attempt to infect our ranks which includes the BB.

:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:42 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And you interpreted as?
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:43 PM 12-10-2019
And you interpreted as?
[Reply]
eDave 02:44 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh she's been with him since they were like 16, if she was going to negatively influence him it would have happened by now.
I hear ya man. I just don't like the sudden drama. Her here, brother boasting about who he is all around town, all that Mom stuff.

I'll knock it off.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:46 PM 12-10-2019
You can tell this are quality journalism's cuz the grammer in the headline are so good.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:17 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I went to Arrowhead some years ago with two Cardinal friends. I was delighted at the civil treatment and good natured ribbing they got with the exception of one drunk a-hole who the fellow KC fans quashed. Of course my friends weren't smart mouthed douches either so I'm sure that helped.
Or the fans were too drunk to notice “Arizona Cardinals” on their red/white shirts instead of Chiefs, lol.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:48 PM 12-10-2019
Portnoy is Human Garbage and cried like a fucking bitch after Kareem ran all over his overrated cheater clownboys
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up